Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:28:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Advice on Investing in Crypto  (Read 3247 times)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:18:43 PM

Can certainly trust and invest crypto currencies. I would suggest you to invest in any legit ICOs which are doing good with their projects. We have too many best ICOs now a days with best projects, best team members and so on. Spend time in going through the details of ICOs listed on top. Be more aware of giving out your KYC documents as well. Best projects would certainly bring more profits when the coins are listed in exchanges.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:19:21 PM

I enjoyed your post. There are many benefits to this post. I think people should post like this so they can help newbies when they want to invest in the crypto market.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
stingraydiver (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:22:45 PM

Thank you!  I hope that everyone finds value in this post!  It is our job to educate the community!
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

I would love to invest in crypto currency and i did it last week. I spend around $100 and bought PolicyPal which are now much cheaper than the time i bought. I am really happy at it as i am sure i would profit more than i expect if i keep the token at least until this December 2018. I have bought few DIG as well which would be waiting for its value hike by end of December 2018. I have already planned to buy more coins like EOS. So let me wait and see what i can do best. I would suggest you all to invest in crypto currencies.
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:33:43 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 01:20:34 PM by kipo

I think that today crypto market gives us a lot of opportunities. I would like to give you a piece of advice-to join USECHAIN bounty campaign if you are looking for the fair deal. This campaign is the mirror identity blockchain ecosystem! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3432061.0 if you are interested
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

The totality of the write up is summed in what I call the cryptocurrency golden rule, always ( now and in the future) do your own research, then make informed decisions. Always follow your gut.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:09:48 PM

Can certainly trust and invest crypto currencies. I would suggest you to invest in any legit ICOs which are doing good with their projects. We have too many best ICOs now a days with best projects, best team members and so on. Spend time in going through the details of ICOs listed on top. Be more aware of giving out your KYC documents as well. Best projects would certainly bring more profits when the coins are listed in exchanges.
Still better to avoid ICOs if you can. Way better to invest on bitcoins or other trending and well known coins rather than investing your valuable money on some random ICOs which might be able to deliver or not. Even if you are considering to invest on ICOs, invest as soon as the ICO ends rather than investing during coin offering since the price remains at its peak point during the end if ICO as many people starts to dump their rewards earned from campaigns hosted by that ICO.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
virarara

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:34:04 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is a mechanism for building wealth, but it is not only for the wealthy. This is why our community is growing.  Anyone can get started investing in crypto, and various options (BTC, ALT Coins, ICO’s) make it easy to begin with small amounts of fiat and add to a build a portfolio. What differentiates investing in crypto from gambling is that it takes time!  There is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

The Definition of Investing is, “The act of committing money or capital to a venture with the expectation of obtaining an additional income or profit.”
Legendary investor Warren Buffett defines investing as “… the process of laying out money now to receive more money in the future.” The goal of investing is to put your money to work in one or more types of investment vehicles like cryptocurrency, in the hopes of growing your money over time.

Remember we invest so we can “work smarter and not harder.” If you are like me, you work hard at your job.  It doesn’t matter whether you work for a company or own your own business. We all work long hours which requires sacrifice and adds stress to our lives. Using some of our hard-earned money and investing for our future needs is the best way to make the most of what you earn.  Pay yourself first by investing.

Investing is also about setting priorities for your money. Spending is way too easy and provides instant gratification.  New clothes, exotic vacations, fancy dinners and flashy sportscars are wonderful and make life more enjoyable. However, investing requires prioritizing the needs of our financial futures over the wants of our present desires.  Investing in cryptocurrency is a way to set aside money and put that money to work for you so that you can reap the rewards of your discipline in the future. This is how you receive a solid future.

There are several different ways you can invest in cryptocurrency, including putting money into coins, tokens, ICO’s, Bounty Campaigns, etc. Every investment vehicle has its positives and negatives.  There are no guarantees of making money, but a little work on your part can increase your odds of being successful. Analysis, research and even just plain reading up on crypto can help.
No one investing strategy or approach fits all. Every investor has different reasons for investing, different goals, different time horizons and varying degrees of comfort with investing. It’s important to define and articulate your own parameters.

You must set goals.  What do you want to achieve for the money that you will be investing? Is safety of your investment with some level of return sufficient? Are you trying to grow your money for a longer-term goal? You will even have different types of investments for different goals. Before you decide to invest any money into cryptocurrency it is imperative that you understand why you are investing and the result that you desire.  Goals should never be created in a vacuum. You also need to know your risk tolerance and your time-line as part of the goal-setting process.
Risk can mean a lot of things.  Investing in cryptocurrency means you have a risk of losing money. Your money invested can decrease in value, possibly to zero.  ALL investing involves risk in one way or another. Stocks often can go down in value over periods of time, just like crypto.  Do you remember what happened in 2008?  The S&P 500 dropped by 37%. This decline in the stock market was one of the worst in history.  Severe market corrections are not uncommon, especially in cryptocurrency!

How much of a drop-in value for your investments can you tolerate? Your tolerance of this risk is a function of when you need the money.  This is your time horizon.  Usually, the younger you are the less thought you give to fluctuations in the value of your investments.  This is the volatility of an investment.  You should align your investments with your time horizon.
How long are you going stay in an investment?  Warren Buffett rarely sells a stock he owns and doesn’t get rattled by market fluctuations. This is generally known as a “buy-and-hold” strategy.  There are extreme traders who buy and sell cryptocurrency daily. This is fine if you are a professional but is rarely a good strategy for the average investor.  I am not saying that you need to hold an investment forever.  Things change, and you should analyze your individual holdings on a set schedule to ensure they are still appropriate for your situation.

Some crypto-investment vehicles require sophisticated knowledge and monitoring.  Others are more set it and forget it. Your individual investment decisions should be based on your comfort level and your willingness to devote time to researching your choices.  An easy route is to choose a variety of cryptocurrencies.   A diverse portfolio of BTC, ETH, LTC, and BCH.  Crypto investors with more knowledge and experience might consider ICO’s.  It is important that you understand what you do know and don’t know. You should never be talked into something that you don’t understand or are uncomfortable with.  

I found many new ways and strategies to invest when reading your writing. Some points in my opinion are very good and help me to be more confident in investing in the world of cryptocurrency.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

Remember we invest so we can “work smarter and not harder.” If you are like me, you work hard at your job.  It doesn’t matter whether you work for a company or own your own business. We all work long hours which requires sacrifice and adds stress to our lives. Using some of our hard-earned money and investing for our future needs is the best way to make the most of what you earn.  Pay yourself first by investing.
Invest you are willing to lose not to invest you can't willing to lose from a hard-earned profit, this should be the most fundamental basis for all of the investments not just to cryptocurrencies but in general but people tend to be swallowed by greed or rush, budget your part of your investments and savings, invest smarter then profit later great post by the way.
If something called as investment then it also comes with the risk factors,and in my opinion no one can become rich by hard working from 9am to 5 pm,if someone want to become a millionaire then smart investment is needed and need to take calculated risks and need to have backup plans.Don't be too greed need to have a margin of profit when it reached then we have to cashout.
Obviously, so many people just do not understand the risk and some of them just have this mindset that people are getting rich overnight in the cryptocurrency world and they are forgetting it has taken literally almost 9 years to get to this stage. Impatience and greed is just what they need to remove first from their dictionary if they want to be a part of this world, otherwise they will keep making series of investment mistakes and losing out at the end.
These all are in the favor and in the benefit of a person but the major things we should not forget and should not ignore are the timings and the long term holds because these are the major decisions. Always invest in a valuable coin in a low market so that you will get large quantity of Bitcoins on low price and this will tripled the price in a high market after a long term hold.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

Every one of the crypto would love to invest in this currency and most of the new investors came here from the stock market and bitcoin is the good way to keep your money for a good future now a days people are looking at the apparent value but it needs much time and money to become successful in one investment.

First of all, you should try to learn as much about cryptocurrencies as possible. You should check the coinmarketcap to see the movement, supply, and 24 hour volume of the major coins. And, after that you will know enough about the cryptos in general. That will help you in deciding.  there is nothing like safe investing. All investment come with risk but the level of risk is what differentiates them.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

Every one of the crypto would love to invest in this currency and most of the new investors came here from the stock market and bitcoin is the good way to keep your money for a good future now a days people are looking at the apparent value but it needs much time and money to become successful in one investment.

First of all, you should try to learn as much about cryptocurrencies as possible. You should check the coinmarketcap to see the movement, supply, and 24 hour volume of the major coins. And, after that you will know enough about the cryptos in general. That will help you in deciding.  there is nothing like safe investing. All investment come with risk but the level of risk is what differentiates them.
Investing is very risky because it involves amount of money.  When investing you should be more vigilant and observant before you invest here in crypto. You should check the project wisely to avoid disappointments and investing in scams projects. Investing is very profitable when you choose the good project. So it's realy important to double triple checking each project you want to invest.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

Aside from making some research, conducting a study as well as to how to be a successful one, please don't forget to take it easy. Don't pressure yourself.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

This is a very good explanation on crypto investing. Investing in crypto is very exciting, but should always be taken with caution. Crypto investments are highly volatile, which means one can make big gains and big losses. But what’s even more exciting than financial gain is the technology development. Blockchain is unleashing massive innovation, and the entire World is participating in this excitement. No one knows for sure what company will thrive in the future, but if you find a company with the right team and the right technology, then you are on right track to identifying a  good crypto investment.

My advice to every new cryptocurrency investors is to study the market before investing a huge amount because there are a lot of people today in the corporate world who are losing a huge amount of profit due to panicking when the market prices are decreasing.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:41:47 PM

Investing is very risky because it involves amount of money.  When investing you should be more vigilant and observant before you invest here in crypto. You should check the project wisely to avoid disappointments and investing in scams projects. Investing is very profitable when you choose the good project. So it's realy important to double triple checking each project you want to invest.
Investment should be taking care wisely, a lots of people scream out loud saying that they've been scam, most of those lucky people who successfully engaged with crypto invest first with knowledge before proceeding and start placing their hard earned money, they do the best that they can protecting their assets and keep studying how the market will go time after time, we should always be like that if we wanted to earn good profits from this industry, learn the flow make extra effort to be well guided,.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is a mechanism for building wealth, but it is not only for the wealthy. This is why our community is growing.  Anyone can get started investing in crypto, and various options (BTC, ALT Coins, ICO’s) make it easy to begin with small amounts of fiat and add to a build a portfolio. What differentiates investing in crypto from gambling is that it takes time!  There is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

The Definition of Investing is, “The act of committing money or capital to a venture with the expectation of obtaining an additional income or profit.”
Legendary investor Warren Buffett defines investing as “… the process of laying out money now to receive more money in the future.” The goal of investing is to put your money to work in one or more types of investment vehicles like cryptocurrency, in the hopes of growing your money over time.

Investing is also about setting priorities for your money. Spending is way too easy and provides instant gratification.  New clothes, exotic vacations, fancy dinners and flashy sportscars are wonderful and make life more enjoyable. However, investing requires prioritizing the needs of our financial futures over the wants of our present desires.  Investing in cryptocurrency is a way to set aside money and put that money to work for you so that you can reap the rewards of your discipline in the future. This is how you receive a solid future.

There are several different ways you can invest in cryptocurrency, including putting money into coins, tokens, ICO’s, Bounty Campaigns, etc. Every investment vehicle has its positives and negatives.  There are no guarantees of making money, but a little work on your part can increase your odds of being successful. Analysis, research and even just plain reading up on crypto can help.
No one investing strategy or approach fits all. Every investor has different reasons for investing, different goals, different time horizons and varying degrees of comfort with investing. It’s important to define and articulate your own parameters.

You must set goals.  What do you want to achieve for the money that you will be investing? Is safety of your investment with some level of return sufficient? Are you trying to grow your money for a longer-term goal? You will even have different types of investments for different goals. Before you decide to invest any money into cryptocurrency it is imperative that you understand why you are investing and the result that you desire.  Goals should never be created in a vacuum. You also need to know your risk tolerance and your time-line as part of the goal-setting process.
Risk can mean a lot of things.  Investing in cryptocurrency means you have a risk of losing money. Your money invested can decrease in value, possibly to zero.  ALL investing involves risk in one way or another. Stocks often can go down in value over periods of time, just like crypto.  Do you remember what happened in 2008?  The S&P 500 dropped by 37%. This decline in the stock market was one of the worst in history.  Severe market corrections are not uncommon, especially in cryptocurrency!

How much of a drop-in value for your investments can you tolerate? Your tolerance of this risk is a function of when you need the money.  This is your time horizon.  Usually, the younger you are the less thought you give to fluctuations in the value of your investments.  This is the volatility of an investment.  You should align your investments with your time horizon.
How long are you going stay in an investment?  Warren Buffett rarely sells a stock he owns and doesn’t get rattled by market fluctuations. This is generally known as a “buy-and-hold” strategy.  There are extreme traders who buy and sell cryptocurrency daily. This is fine if you are a professional but is rarely a good strategy for the average investor.  I am not saying that you need to hold an investment forever.  Things change, and you should analyze your individual holdings on a set schedule to ensure they are still appropriate for your situation.

Some crypto-investment vehicles require sophisticated knowledge and monitoring.  Others are more set it and forget it. Your individual investment decisions should be based on your comfort level and your willingness to devote time to researching your choices.  An easy route is to choose a variety of cryptocurrencies.   A diverse portfolio of BTC, ETH, LTC, and BCH.  Crypto investors with more knowledge and experience might consider ICO’s.  It is important that you understand what you do know and don’t know. You should never be talked into something that you don’t understand or are uncomfortable with.  

In actuality, investing is a business wherein you only have two options-succeed or fail. Investing in cryptocurrency surely will test your courage by taking the risks since coins here are unpredictable and unstable.
yatogami

Activity: 462

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:45:59 PM

What I would like to add is that we invest not only the money we have but also the most valuable thing in the world - our time.
I've spent so many hours trying to figure out the best project to put my efforts into.
Nobody will refund this most valuable asset, but still I believe that investing in crypto is the smartest way of transforming your time into money.

ejandjm18

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

My advice in investing crypto, there are three major good reasons to invest in cryptocurrencies. First, because you want to hedge your net-worth against the fall of the Dollar imperium, which is assumed by many people to inevitably happen at some time. Second, because you support the social vision behind cryptocurrencies – that of a free and hard money for the whole world. Third, because you understand and like the technology.
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:40:02 PM

Investing on crypto is not just putting your money and it will automatic grow in the market. It has involve a lot of effort, determined to earn in crypto industry. You have to search all throughout the best profit since this is very risks thing to do.
stingraydiver (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:12:02 PM

I appreciate all of your feedback on my post.  The crypto community is growing and we have the job of educating newcomers.  Hopefully, they will start here and build a solid foundation of learning.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:38:01 PM

Thank you for the detailed advise mate. Appreciate it. I guess bottom line is we have to invest only something that we can afford the risk of losing the money. Cryptocurrency is very volatile nowadays and we really have to be careful in choosing the coins that we put our hard-earn money. Again thank you. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: