Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Advice on Investing in Crypto  (Read 3247 times)
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

Every investment are risky but it's up to the people on how to take or manage with their investment.We can't fullfill our dream to become rich in crypto if we don't try to invest.If we want to succeed with our goal we must try to take the risk and deal with it.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:17:47 AM

very good read of article about precautions we can take for bitcoin and altcoins coins investing will look into how to handle the altcoins market
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

You should be prepared to all of unexpected situation that you are going to face. There are always unexpexted events that are always happening. We can earn money and avoid losses if we are always ready.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:10:31 AM

Investing in cryptocurrency is a mechanism for building wealth, but it is not only for the wealthy. This is why our community is growing.  Anyone can get started investing in crypto, and various options (BTC, ALT Coins, ICO’s) make it easy to begin with small amounts of fiat and add to a build a portfolio. What differentiates investing in crypto from gambling is that it takes time!  There is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

The Definition of Investing is, “The act of committing money or capital to a venture with the expectation of obtaining an additional income or profit.”
Legendary investor Warren Buffett defines investing as “… the process of laying out money now to receive more money in the future.” The goal of investing is to put your money to work in one or more types of investment vehicles like cryptocurrency, in the hopes of growing your money over time.

Remember we invest so we can “work smarter and not harder.” If you are like me, you work hard at your job.  It doesn’t matter whether you work for a company or own your own business. We all work long hours which requires sacrifice and adds stress to our lives. Using some of our hard-earned money and investing for our future needs is the best way to make the most of what you earn.  Pay yourself first by investing.

Investing is also about setting priorities for your money. Spending is way too easy and provides instant gratification.  New clothes, exotic vacations, fancy dinners and flashy sportscars are wonderful and make life more enjoyable. However, investing requires prioritizing the needs of our financial futures over the wants of our present desires.  Investing in cryptocurrency is a way to set aside money and put that money to work for you so that you can reap the rewards of your discipline in the future. This is how you receive a solid future.

There are several different ways you can invest in cryptocurrency, including putting money into coins, tokens, ICO’s, Bounty Campaigns, etc. Every investment vehicle has its positives and negatives.  There are no guarantees of making money, but a little work on your part can increase your odds of being successful. Analysis, research and even just plain reading up on crypto can help.
No one investing strategy or approach fits all. Every investor has different reasons for investing, different goals, different time horizons and varying degrees of comfort with investing. It’s important to define and articulate your own parameters.

You must set goals.  What do you want to achieve for the money that you will be investing? Is safety of your investment with some level of return sufficient? Are you trying to grow your money for a longer-term goal? You will even have different types of investments for different goals. Before you decide to invest any money into cryptocurrency it is imperative that you understand why you are investing and the result that you desire.  Goals should never be created in a vacuum. You also need to know your risk tolerance and your time-line as part of the goal-setting process.
Risk can mean a lot of things.  Investing in cryptocurrency means you have a risk of losing money. Your money invested can decrease in value, possibly to zero.  ALL investing involves risk in one way or another. Stocks often can go down in value over periods of time, just like crypto.  Do you remember what happened in 2008?  The S&P 500 dropped by 37%. This decline in the stock market was one of the worst in history.  Severe market corrections are not uncommon, especially in cryptocurrency!

How much of a drop-in value for your investments can you tolerate? Your tolerance of this risk is a function of when you need the money.  This is your time horizon.  Usually, the younger you are the less thought you give to fluctuations in the value of your investments.  This is the volatility of an investment.  You should align your investments with your time horizon.
How long are you going stay in an investment?  Warren Buffett rarely sells a stock he owns and doesn’t get rattled by market fluctuations. This is generally known as a “buy-and-hold” strategy.  There are extreme traders who buy and sell cryptocurrency daily. This is fine if you are a professional but is rarely a good strategy for the average investor.  I am not saying that you need to hold an investment forever.  Things change, and you should analyze your individual holdings on a set schedule to ensure they are still appropriate for your situation.

Some crypto-investment vehicles require sophisticated knowledge and monitoring.  Others are more set it and forget it. Your individual investment decisions should be based on your comfort level and your willingness to devote time to researching your choices.  An easy route is to choose a variety of cryptocurrencies.   A diverse portfolio of BTC, ETH, LTC, and BCH.  Crypto investors with more knowledge and experience might consider ICO’s.  It is important that you understand what you do know and don’t know. You should never be talked into something that you don’t understand or are uncomfortable with.  

We all know investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky because of being volatile of the price and I think before you invest you should set you goals and you should have enough strategies about investing. On the other hand, I advice to you that do not ever put all your money in investing and it just do not put all your egg in one basket. You should be patience and you should be a wise investors if you want to gain more money and income.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:11:48 AM

The time I invested in crypto, it is natural to have hesitations and be nervous on the price fluctuations, yet taking those risk made me realize a year later that it is the best decision as the price pumped up unexpectedly.
Hence, investing is a scary job, yet trusting with intelligent decision-making should be considered.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

If you can't take risk,then there is no need to invest in cryptocurrencies.Crypto is one way or the other like taking risk.You gain when the market price of coins you are investing in shoots and vice versa.Always good to invest in crypto than the other sources of investment.
Any business, any investment is a risk. Therefore, the most important thing is what you do or what you do , and how well you do it.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

If you can't take risk,then there is no need to invest in cryptocurrencies.Crypto is one way or the other like taking risk.You gain when the market price of coins you are investing in shoots and vice versa.Always good to invest in crypto than the other sources of investment.
Any business, any investment is a risk. Therefore, the most important thing is what you do or what you do , and how well you do it.
I certainly agree with that, in any investment is a risk and investing in cryptocurrencies is also risky simply because of the price. We all know that the price of all token are volatile which always change. Furthermore, my advice to you in investing in cryptocurrencies is you need to be brave once your token was falling down and you should know how to deal with it.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

Cryptomarket  is becoming important day by day due to this number of investors are also increasing.I will advice that if you are a beginner you should know that it is all about taking risk.One should go through all the information and knowledge before investing in it.Patience is all that is required in Cryptocurrency and one should be prepared enough to face te sudden fluctuations in the market value.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:17:18 PM

Thank you but there are a lot of tips that have brought investors to the abyss, that is the lesson I learned from many tips.
tadung8790

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

I will save this post. Tks your advice.
The reply of some guys is so good
typertees

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

“work smarter and not harder.”  this quoted text. makes me re-think twice. im a newbie on crpyto and still need to learn a lot. fundamental, news & etc.
thanks for sharing an advice <3
mrbamboo

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:48:14 PM

When investing in Crypto, you should not go alone. Join the experienced Crypto market you trust. Everything on the Crypto market is very unpredictable, as well as a lot of risk. If you are not careful and inexperienced, deciding to invest in the Crypto market can make you pay a very expensive price. This is my sincere advice.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:55:40 AM

In investing crypto there are a lot of things to consider, first is do research, research,study read about crypto, learn about what you are about to enter to. And invest what you can afford to lose.
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:04:18 AM

In investing crypto there are a lot of things to consider, first is do research, research,study read about crypto, learn about what you are about to enter to. And invest what you can afford to lose.
without any knowledge and research in crypto, we could loss our money.we have no data that representated which is good ico projects and which is not.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:05:09 AM

the most important thing in investing in crypto is, buy and hold. because crypto fluctuations do not allow us to get profit quickly and stably. patience in waiting for prices to rise higher becomes very important.
The volatility of bitcoin does in fact allow you to get profits but what it happens is that is not easy and only a handful of persons have the ability to do it, but the big problem is that for every person that has the skill there are 10 that do not and they become losers, I know I do not have the talent so I prefer to hold for the long term and by following that simple strategy you can earn more money than most traders.
I think holding is the easiest and safest way but if you want fast income and big income, then it's not a problem to do trade?
with a note that you have skills in trading, knowledge about crypto, and extensive experience in trading

When you invest in the cryptocurrency for the first time, it will be better for you when you do not trade - just hold. Later, when you learn more about the crypto, you can do it.
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:55:39 AM

Sure thing, it’s important to invest wisely. It’s necessary to think a few steps ahead, correctly evaluate the information that appears in the media and avoid ill-considered decision. Besides, each investor should consider as many factors as possible before making decision which coin to choose for investment. 
Bakery cream15

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

I also have no words to recommend you sincerely, but the most important thing you should have is patience, if patience holds you will profit from your pennies. Grin Grin
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

To further add to your awesome contribution. Investors in addition to having great foresight also needs patience, lot of it. Most time, profits don't come early enough but with patience, returns would definitely come.
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

How much of a drop-in value for your investments can you tolerate? Your tolerance of this risk is a function of when you need the money.  This is your time horizon.  Usually, the younger you are the less thought you give to fluctuations in the value of your investments.  This is the volatility of an investment.  You should align your investments with your time horizon.

This is actually what I was thinking about and you perfectly expressed this thought.
While I am young I do not care if I spend, say, $100 for entertainment and bad habbits. Though these $100 transform into $1,200 a year and $12,000 per 10 years - and that's the price of a nice new car, which I might have bought without a bank loan.
Definitely, one should pay attention to such small details since they make up our lives.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:05:06 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is a mechanism for building wealth, but it is not only for the wealthy. This is why our community is growing.

This the most interesting part! It is a mechanism cause this is an early
stage. Who pick good projects to invest now will have a lot of benefits
from that in the future.
   We speak about wealth, but not everyone see the future where we will be
able to use this coins and tokens, not cashing them, we will be able to buy
and pay for everything we need. When you invest in crypto-currencies try to
plan to hold most if it for future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: