Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:59:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Advice on Investing in Crypto  (Read 3247 times)
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:59:31 AM

I believe that at the moment the investment in altcoins is not very relevant, because the market is falling
why we dont to try catching opportunity in falling market.we could earn cheap price if we dare to buy bitcoin or altcoin.but we should have to calculate it first.
we need to calculate between risk and reward if we planned to againts the trend.this is very dangerous but could give us much profit if our analisys correct.
it is true, but with us investing in bitcoin, the profit that we will get is great even though the risk is also large, but it is comparable to the profit we will get too
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

Most cryptocurrencies don't actually have any value, and you can't be too careful when investing.
Everyone's investment style is different, and they still learn from each other to form their own investment style!
arnaudel98

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:29:38 AM

Understanding of investment is the main step to get results from investment, crypto has an unstable value so that its value can grow high and can also fall low. With that understanding we will not be easy to panic with the market downturn, stay afloat and wait for the market to recover, because the crypto market will allow it to grow again.
Your invested money can decrease to zero and not only bitcoin every business contain risk and we can't reach to our goal without taking any risk.
EllieBasti05

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

Such a wonderful explanation about investing.

Many people make mistakes about investing due to they dont understand how it will works.

Patience will also take part to prevent panic selling or buying. Investing is a very high risk with one wrong decision you will lose all of it.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

If you are going to trade in this market, your infrastructure should be very successful. In addition, your purchases should be free of panic. In addition, you should never enter this market in any amount of your investment.
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

Nice advice for me as beginner at cryptocurrency to know how getting profit with bitcoin and altcoin investment, I know which one altcoin have to invest or not because I think many coin right now have scam with more reason.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:05:24 PM

Understanding of investment is the main step to get results from investment, crypto has an unstable value so that its value can grow high and can also fall low. With that understanding we will not be easy to panic with the market downturn, stay afloat and wait for the market to recover, because the crypto market will allow it to grow again.
Your invested money can decrease to zero and not only bitcoin every business contain risk and we can't reach to our goal without taking any risk.
Risk is now a part of our life, we will have to face this kind of situation, especially in bitcoin, it never remain the same in price, fallen price is sign to hold and high price is for us to sell at high, those who takes risk for the sake of bright future gets their actual goal, sitting without doing anything gives no output, it is only waste of time so try to invest and get the profit, buy low and sell high follow this simple rule.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

Good article and clearly described that it can be a very profitable occupation. You need to weigh your opportunities: the amount of money that you can afford to invest in cryptocurrency. It is also necessary to remember the risks associated with this: the price of coins may fall or the general market will go down. But if all goes well - over time you will make a profit, You will also take a closer look at ico projects is also an interesting direction. Wink

randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:09:20 PM

What a great advice for the people who want to invest their money to Crypto and I think if they just follow your advice they may get what they want in their investments.  And I think they should be careful in choosing the coin they want to invest to prevent from losing any investments they offer to some coins.

pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

I know many people who have received disappointment from cryptocurrency, because I did not set clear goals for what they need income from cryptocurrency. and they got it when they did not sell bitcoin in December 2017

ojotoyo10

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

If you are going to trade in this market, your infrastructure should be very successful. In addition, your purchases should be free of panic. In addition, you should never enter this market in any amount of your investment.

If for panic I think every person who is active in trading will experience this factor, if we want to invest we must have the right plan. And the loss you get is a process to achieve success.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

very well explained the economics behind cryptocurrencies the logic we can follow and understand how cryptocurrencies work very usefull for newbies
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:12:53 PM

If for panic I think every person who is active in trading will experience this factor, if we want to invest we must have the right plan. And the loss you get is a process to achieve success.
they should have trading plan as their trade management.so its plan could recovered when market move opposite with our plan, so we would not be panic at all.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

Well said bro, thanks for sharing this and I will apply your advice to my situation right now, Risk or regret is the most annoying here and I can't take it literally make me stress for that if my plans are ruin.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:45:59 PM

That is very true! I am a cryptocurrency enthusiast since 2017 and until now, I do not bait with investing in HYIP. Not because I am knowledgeable in crypto space but I do not intrigue with ICO. I tend to buy crypto which I know will succeed in the future. Of course, I bought at exchange than to their official website. I don't want to lose my capital specially today that it is difficult to earn in crypto.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:49:58 PM

The investment in cryptocurrency should also be viewed as a future form of investment even as much of the products being advertised and campaigned for are mostly not yet existed; in the pipeline. You see your investments as being futuristic and real money for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: