Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where to sell btc?  (Read 599 times)
logan25

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

where to sell btc?

There is many good exchanges: cex.io, binance, bittrex, cryptopia. fill free to use one of them
Not with bittrex, you have to do data ferivication and it's very hard to do.
bittrex may limit new members to trade.
and it affects your asset withdrawal limits.

I often use FolkDelta as my trading platform, because it also support so many altcoin. And it's easy to use. You can learn to trade from many website, but I recommend FolkDelta.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:21:15 PM

Both binance and stamp are good exchanges. BTC has a large trading volume, which is suitable for the sale of BTC.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:23:11 PM

It always depends on the campaign that you are joing where you wll sell your bitcoin but there is an exchange for bitcoin that can get it to your currency. You can check binance, it is the most promising exchange for me and it has a lot of volume that you can exchange it to the usd. Always explore where you can exchange your bitcoin.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

The professional name for selling is the exchange where you can change your bitcoin into faint paper money and in doing that there are so many exchange site that provides such services and also there is an escrow app call remita where buyers meet sellers and carry out they transactions.
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

There are two common ways. One is through an exchange and the another option is for cash in person. You can use any of the major exchanges like gemini, bitfinex, bitstamp, etc for selling it through an exchange and for cash you can sell it on LocalBitcoins.

billysaputra

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

there are so many markets that support to sell bitcoin, such as binance, bittrex, kucoin and others. now all exchangers accept btc to be traded so we can see and determine where the market price is good.
supportercoin56

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

you can buy on https://changelly.com/
elston6x

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:22:18 AM

Hey I am still a junior member and I doesnt know everything about btc, I just want to ask that if ever we are going to sell our bitcoin, there will be an immediate buyer?? and where to sell it. please respect my post.
When you have some BTC -  you know where to buy and sell. Is the problem you are worrying about is choosing a safe trading platform? I also like you. There are many places to trade but choosing a reliable address is a difficult one. But I'm using cex.io, binance, bittrex ...
You can refer.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:14:12 AM

Hey I am still a junior member and I doesnt know everything about btc, I just want to ask that if ever we are going to sell our bitcoin, there will be an immediate buyer?? and where to sell it. please respect my post.

Just sell it on the exchange. You can find the exchange like kucoin, hitbtc dll.
They have BTC-USD pair. You can sell it on the order book.

deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:35:35 AM

Yes, you can sell your Bitcoin in some exchange(Bittrex, Xapo, Bitfinex, OkChain etc.), and in there you can sell your bitcoin with immediate to a ready buyer.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Verona25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:15:39 PM

To solve this problem, it was proposed to store some information outside of the blockroom, and increase the size of the blocks to 2 MB.
Quasr25

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

In Europe you can also use Litebit although they take quite a big fee.
Verona25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:08:32 PM

a group of developers, led by a former Facebook employee, Amory Secet, abandoned the changes and retained the previous structure of the block, increasing only the block size to 8 MB and renaming it Bitcon Cash.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:26:22 PM

Besides an exchange, as many people mentioned, another alternative is a direct sale through LocalBitcoins, BitQuick, Bittylicious and BitBargain. People who are interested will contact you if they like your price. Transactions are usually done via deposits or wires to your bank account.

Good luck!
biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:34:24 PM

I guess on the same place where you purchased them, unless you are mining. In short, if you know nothing about it please stay away from investing in Bitcoin or you will most likely lose money.

Up to you.
Ruthless67

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:35:27 PM

Bitcoini can be sold at places we want and we can get it Bitcoin is able to translate paper money with a few tools and we can call it money in a few years after that and we will be able to make a single click directly without breaking the sites.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:53:41 PM

I think that while buying Bitcoin, - you should already understand what's next? I'm buying Bitcoin, definitely, I'm waiting for $ 100,000. Let it be in a year ... two ... ten years. Let it be its price. I'll leave it to the children as an inheritance.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:04:21 PM

It s true that Bitcoin value is decreasing more and more. But in the cryptocurrency world, there is nothing granted. Maybe tomorrow there will be a spike in Bitocoin value . You never knows. I think that you shouldn't sell right now, and even if you want, don't sell all of your bitcoins. Leave some for investing.

Testimony50

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:06:09 PM

There are alot of trading platforms that offers real time continues trading from time to tine, you can check coinmarketcap for trading platforms that offers highest price for bitcoin but as for me I use now Kucoin since it has a series of secuirty and live google auth. that makes me feel much safer.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:10:25 PM

As a Jr. Member, and has not fully gotten a full understanding on how to sell/buy bitcoin, localbitcoin.com is the very best site for you, cause the money(native or fiat) is directly sent to your account. Coinbase is another good one, but it has county restrictions, which means not all countries can buy or sell using coinbase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: