Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How dare ETH to scramble for position with BTC?  (Read 594 times)
Cathy1701 (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:31:52 AM

Although BTC has a stable position in the blockchain, but don't overlook ETH development, maybe it will become the "second BTC". What is your point on this opinion?

http://blog.epay.com/c/how_dare_eth_to_scramble_for_position_with_btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:39:39 AM
Merited by Pursuer (1), BitcoinHodler (1)

Although BTC has a stable position in the blockchain, but don't overlook ETH development, maybe it will become the "second BTC". What is your point on this opinion?

If you only knew the whole history of Ethereum. You will never ever say that. Ethereum is a mess. Even though as a programmer I could get rich by using it. But still it is a mess.

yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

Calm down friend, don't listen to that news. They only want to get attention  Grin
For me bitcoin will be the first cryptocurrency in the world. Look at the value, no one can beat bitcoin.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

Saying "second BTC" is very broad. You can't even replace BTC with ETH, as they're obviously made for two different things. BTC is made as a currency, whereas ETH was made for smart contracts. Saying ETH will replace BTC is like saying that YouTube will replace Windows OS (not an accurate comparison, but you get my point).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:29:23 AM

In trading terms, ETH is currently still in distribution which means it has to be discounted by a great deal before whales touch it again.Market makers and the big mining operations both work together to make sure there is enough supply of whatever is being pumped next.The process of selling ETH is the same as any other consumer product. I belief that Bitcoin will not be beaten by ETH. Bitcoin will rise again.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

What is the basis of being "second btc" is it the price? (I did not click the link just being careful). If it is with the circulation of eth in the market it will have a very hard time reaching even $5,0000. Let me just inform you and you can check it your self when ever btc price rise you may eth price to go up or go down  but if you see the btc price go down for certain all altcoins price will go down as well.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:34:18 AM

What is the main reason why etherium will rreplace bitcoin although etherium has a potential because of the erc20 support tokens this is not enough. This is literally first come first serve so the trust of the public is on bitcoin you cant deny it because of the large value from the past years and many company are using it now.
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:38:43 AM

I do not think ETH will become the second BTC. Its value is much lower than bitcoin. Bitcoin technology is much better than ETH. With the current value of bitcoin, it is still king in the cryptos.

bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:51:01 AM

They could be telling the truth if you consider how much tokens is running under the flagship of ETH. If all these tokens are going to be successful; or maybe half of them are going to used widely around the world, ETH wil be much more valuable. 

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:56:33 AM

ETH won't be the second bitcoin. This has been discussed by so many threads here, bitcoin is bitcoin itself while ETH is. I don't know why many are still comparing these two, they are different has its own uniqueness on what really is good for them. Maybe they are becoming fans of ETH too much since I was a die hard bitcoin supporter so no matter what others will say that ETH or any other coin will be the second bitcoin or even it will replace bitcoin, they are not the same.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

Ethereum raise solely because of its ICO environment. People or new coins were able to securely raise funds with help of it. Also, using ERC20 tokens anyone could just launch their new coin. This is the reason we have thousands of useless altcoins in market. Once, people realise this they will rush out of ethereum. More and more crackdown on ICOs and regulations will only effect bad altcoins and ethereum.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:03:41 AM

I think that is impossible thing if Ethereum will be second BTC, Because Ethereum different so far with Bitcoin,  if we look at total supply of Ethereum, is too much than Bitcoin. Which bitcoin only have 21 millions total supply and many demand, that will be backing bitcoin.
And how about ethereum? ethereum moving price isn't to far, and I see supply coin is to much, though many demand that can't backing Ethereum price.
And I think Ethereum price always follow Bitcoin price, and I never see if bitcoin down but ethereum go up. how ethereum can beat bitcoin but ethereum depend by bitcoin? I think that's impossible.
Ms Emi

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:06:31 AM

Everything in crypto started on a scratch of paper, their coins started as low as they could to ensure the sales of the token when it comes to the pre-sale date, but luckily ETH gat its break and now it is the most preferred coins by some people and no need to blame their team for their hard work.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

The ETH is now the "second BTC". Because it is in second place in the crypto market and it has a great influence on all of its altcoins. At the present time, ETH is so successful and we can not expect anything better from them. Although many other altcoins use its platform, it still can not equal bitcoin. bitcoin was a big tree, never been able to cut it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

I am not too bothered to think about ETH progress. I am happy if ETH can compete and can exceed the value of bitcoin. with ETH progress, I will invest in ETH. although I am currently investing in bitcoins. and I'm happy with bitcoin and ETH.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:26:12 AM

ETH will still in the second place in digital currency as they can't beat bitcoin in the long run. I respect ethereum as there smart contract has now working with new ICO platforms but I think that's not enough to oust bitcoin in the crypto supremacy. Although, cryptocurrency is full of surprises as the prices changes everyday. It can change investors mind on what he prefer to invest his money. Let's find it out.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

The number one crypto coin is bitcoin and it is not replaceable.. No doubt that ethereum has its momentum and support to gain and have to travel the path that bitcoin conquered many years before reaching the top and its position for decades..

I’m no longer thinking about what is better with those two,, they’re on the position that they deserve.. What more can we ask..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

If you look at the price difference with Bitcoin since Ethereum was created, it is highly unlikely that ETH will match the BTC, even in the next 20 years. You have no more logical explanation to justify your reasoning.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

As I read there were smart contracts in BTC at first versions, but first devs decided to remove it from source code because this is unsafe. And now I think most erc20 tokens are total scum and it a question of time when everybody will understand this. Good ICo's creating their own blockchain.

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:26:06 AM

ETH and bitcoin are two different cryptos with different usage. So they can't be compared with each other. Bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency and the most valued one. I am sure no other coins including ETH will be able to replace bitcoin till the time our generation is alive.

But probably after all bitcoins are mined, some worthy cryptocurrency will take over the top position based on its utility. That may be ETH or may be some other coins. But for now it is not possible.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: