Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:25:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How dare ETH to scramble for position with BTC?  (Read 597 times)
tredingaltec

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:47:00 AM

BTC is the king of all altecoin that can't happen. I can't believe some of the articles scattered on the internet
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:49:24 AM

It's totally possible Smiley. Everyone in crypto world also believe that ETH can become the second BTC in the future but nobody know exactly when it'll be Smiley. IMO, with big different in price between ETH and BTC at the moment I think it'll take at least 10 years for ETH to be able to become the second BTC Smiley.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:50:27 AM

i'm almost sure they meant the price of eth ovetaking btc. it may not really be possible when we think of btc supply but probably. just probably ETH will have a lot of demands. like they said, crypto is wilder who knows what could happen. someone will once again claim he is satoshi and proved it, funny how thing could go.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:00:51 AM

it seems ethereum will never be able to grab or shift the bitcoin price because I see the current very strong bitcoin price is supported from the very limited supply of bitcoin and if ethereum can beat the bitcoin price there will be a very severe dump.
indeed I admit that ETH is equipped with good technology but we also know that BTC is the most stable value and BTC is very popular so that bitcoin can survive on the blockchain. and what I know is that storing two ETH and BTC coins is a good choice because both have a bright future.

AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:07:45 AM

based on the data above, it is impossible for ethereum to beat bitcoin to become the number one coin, what do you think? my opinion is like that.
samekto198

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:10:22 AM

It's impossible for me to think. The value of eth is much lower than the value of Bitcoin, and we all know the value of Bitcoin has nothing to beat. Increasing the price of Bitcoin affects alt, but up and down alt can have no effect on Bitcoin
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:16:36 AM

Although everyone only does what predict that the Ethereum will be the second Bitcoin, I think that this will not happen. Think for yourself. Ethereum has competitors behind it, which can surpass Ethereum, and Bitcoin is much ahead of Ethereum.
Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:17:06 AM

Yet the recent rise of the BTC has proved that it remains the leader of the cryptocurrency market.
Because of all the tokens on the market, only the BTC has been on an upward trend.

Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:21:10 AM

It's been a long time, it has always been called the ethereum can replace or compete with the bitcoin. Currently bitcoin continues to increase, while the ethereum moves very slowly. Could it still be referred to as "the next  bitcoin? ' We can only continue to monitor what kind of future.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:05:21 AM

Although BTC has a stable position in the blockchain, but don't overlook ETH development, maybe it will become the "second BTC". What is your point on this opinion?

http://blog.epay.com/c/how_dare_eth_to_scramble_for_position_with_btc
which I see Ethereum does have a good growth because what I know is that Ethereum is also a good altcoin after bitcoin, so now I'm sure even though many altcoins are trying to seize the position of bitcoin but that will not be able

cryptoreal6

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:08:02 AM

also the scalability problem for eth is hindering its growth
sjdk

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:11:02 AM

I don't think Ethereum is going to surpass bitcoin. So far, the Ethereum has been able to expand. Many dapps will move to the development platform. EOS and NEO will be strong competitors to ETH
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:36:08 PM

The fact is that ethereum is a good coin, just a little bit of research will show you that the team behind this project are always working on ways to make the coin bigger and better, that being said, I don't think that ethereum can overtake bitcoin no matter how good of a coin it is, bitcoin is already so far ahead that even catching up to it would be a great fear for ethereum.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

Ethereum has already become the second bitcoin, it is well developed and has taken its place in the crypto world.
But, ethereum can not replace bitcoin and take its place. My opinion.
Vulcansalute

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

i totally agree. in a few years and with a little more marketing, ETH will gain massively on BTC. Their already existing platfrom is a goldmine of an idea. Slow and steady, prices will skyrocket.
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

I am sure that bitcoin will not be defeated by ethereum, because bitcoin is very strong and bitcoin value will increase again. And I am not sure if ethereum will become second bitcoin because ethereum value is lower than bitcoin. Then bitcoin will still be number one, and no one can snatch a bitcoin position.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

I think that the Ethereum has already shown its full dependence on bitcoin and you should not expect that it will be able to replace bitcoin.
rumlipm

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:05:49 AM

For what reason not? all coins are qualified for be the krypto lord who is the ruler of all current digital forms of money. ethereum has a decent future, and that is some forecast from the bosses
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

The vision guiding Ethereum is revolutionary.  Ethereum has been able to pull off real utility with it's  protocol and it's platform is functioning properly as it should. Never say never,  Ethereum might replace bitcoin soon.

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:38:00 AM

Although BTC has a stable position in the blockchain, but don't overlook ETH development, maybe it will become the "second BTC". What is your point on this opinion?

http://blog.epay.com/c/how_dare_eth_to_scramble_for_position_with_btc

If we just based on Its value and  being fame In the crytpocurrency, we can say that etherium might be the second of bitcoin. But due to Its different form of uniqueness It can't be ever happen etherium will be replace to bitcoin, since they were created for different purposes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: