Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Death Cross  (Read 492 times)
Vyacheslav7755 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

Those are just prediction and it could happen or not. But the trend of the market now though seems bearish but there are support orders coming and have been supporting bitcoin not to fall at 7500$. So as per analysis the bracket of bitcoin right now is at 7700$ to 8200$. Compared to the previous bracket this is much lower but the volume of coins being bought during this bracket when it hits the bottom is high. This is a signal that possibly many are just awaiting for another dip to buy more btc which is a good sign of recovery after a dip.

Yes, Im's sitting in fiat and wait for better price, current one is not dip.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

many people are discussing this matter "death cross". this is so bad that this does not happen and if it happens I hope the price does not go down very deeply. My prediction support is at $ 7k, $ 6k and worst $ 4k
Vyacheslav7755 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

many people are discussing this matter "death cross". this is so bad that this does not happen and if it happens I hope the price does not go down very deeply. My prediction support is at $ 7k, $ 6k and worst $ 4k

Once death cross is happened we can see BTC even at $900 level.
google98

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:06:53 AM

We are close to death cross now and if we don't bounce to 10k quickly we take this cross. Let's discuss how it can impact on bitcoin price. My forecast if we take it, we get bitcoin fall down to 3k at least within one big red candle. Any other opinion?

I personally do not think this will happen. I think such a sharp drop to 3k is not so likely. I think a possible drop would have come to a minimum of 6K.  Huh

Vyacheslav7755 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:07:50 AM

We are close to death cross now and if we don't bounce to 10k quickly we take this cross. Let's discuss how it can impact on bitcoin price. My forecast if we take it, we get bitcoin fall down to 3k at least within one big red candle. Any other opinion?

I personally do not think this will happen. I think such a sharp drop to 3k is not so likely. I think a possible drop would have come to a minimum of 6K.  Huh

https://d1efx2k3wyih38.cloudfront.net/2016/04/14083652/dc1.gif
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

If you bought bitcoin for hold, then forget about the course and do not look at it for the next 6 months, and then everything will be fine!

floresjonathan123

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

I can see this happening as I think people are too quick to dismiss the market activity in 2013/2014 as not happening again. If you compare the charts the pattern almost looks like a exact repeat of 2014 where the market crashed, briefly recovered to about 50% of the previous high which held for maybe two months and then it crashed down again even further.
TimofeiHabarov2807

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:29:48 PM

In the western part of the Pacific Ocean there is an island called Yap. For several hundred years, indigenous Japetzians used a unique form of currency - Rai, or stone money
Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:36:26 PM

In the western part of the Pacific Ocean there is an island called Yap. For several hundred years, indigenous Japetzians used a unique form of currency - Rai, or stone money
That is very interesting but how does it really relate to the OP?

I am not very concerned, and if Bitcoin must drop to 3k so be it, I have seen it drop from 1000 to 300 in the past, so why not a drop from 10k to 3k? Hell, only more opportunities to buy it back from people scared like shit.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

I am sure somebody wants to pull bitcoin down and buy the dip. But this dip should be worry by other people. But for me that I'm holding bitcoin for 3 years now. Im not worried about it anymore. Well it will bounce back it takes time dont you worry.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:12:18 PM

Crypto price speculation cannot be done with just one analytical technique, the power of the whales is still a major factor in the price movement of crypto. The death cross occurs when 50 and 200 SMA are crossed, we should not rule out any such analysis because the history of the chart movement can also be a reference to future price movements. But, I think the rejection for bitcoin prices drops more than $ 7000 is still strong so it could happen at any time of massive reflection because I've seen 2 times testing the ability of the support line.
Vyacheslav7755 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:16:37 PM

Crypto price speculation cannot be done with just one analytical technique, the power of the whales is still a major factor in the price movement of crypto. The death cross occurs when 50 and 200 SMA are crossed, we should not rule out any such analysis because the history of the chart movement can also be a reference to future price movements. But, I think the rejection for bitcoin prices drops more than $ 7000 is still strong so it could happen at any time of massive reflection because I've seen 2 times testing the ability of the support line.

Quite strong level of support is 7300-7200 but it was crossed recently so it's not strong anymore, below it we have strong support only at local min at 5800-5900. So if some will sold out btc e.g. 100k at once I guess we can test even 3-3,5 level as quick thin candle. May be it's the end of bearish trend we look now.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

Ha ha ... post more often please I can't stand all this sensible reasoned and measured discussion.

Where can we locate these 100k btc holders that didnt want to sell at 20k but want to dump it all at once down to cents?

I would like to discuss other business opportunities with them also.

gd432

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

When happens, the Death Cross will trigger the long-awaited bull run, buckle up.
Vyacheslav7755 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:20:35 PM

Ha ha ... post more often please I can't stand all this sensible reasoned and measured discussion.

Where can we locate these 100k btc holders that didnt want to sell at 20k but want to dump it all at once down to cents?

I would like to discuss other business opportunities with them also.

And many of them still supposed they are traders lol
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: