Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀🚀🔥[ANN][ICO] B2AND Future of Online Advertising 🔥🚀🚀🔥  (Read 736 times)
B2ANDLTD

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:46:42 PM

Hello,

B2AND has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/b2and/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.
Thanks for listing our project! More power to TrackICO!
B2ANDLTD

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:59:33 PM

How does your technologic platform operate?    Roll Eyes                           

That's a good question! In the current B2AND 1st generation platform (current working platform), advertisers can create landing page and email campaign message to be sent using the B2AND campaign wizard where two different reward types are given to the campaign participants. These rewards are:
1) for participating i.e. seeing the promotion landing page and
2) referring the campaign to some friend so that the referring leads the friend to visit the promotion landing page

Once above mentioned elements are set up, advertiser basically brings in the start level of promotion recipients (i.e advertiser's loyal customer database etc.) The campaign will be sent out to the start level recipients according to definitions of advertiser. First reward acts as an incentive for message recipient to have a look at the promotional landing page. Second reward acts as an incentive for message recipient to share the message further to his/her friends in order to get that reward and also give friends the possibility to be entitled for the same reward as message recipient has already assured.

Note the above description is only for the 1st generation B2AND platform. For more details on the planned platform development/various generations of B2AND platform, please refer to page 11 of our Whitepaper. 

amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:41:16 PM

For transparency of the project could you please include the profile of the development team? Because us investors will take a look at it prior investing in the project. The transactions are anonymous but the team should be included in the website

You may go to https://ico.b2and.com/#team to view the profile of B2AND Team.

Thanks but the posted one are CEOs and marketing manager, how about the front-end and backend developer? how many of them? please include them also

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
dianepot

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

Do you want a rapid grow of your company's brand awareness? B2AND is the perfect choice. Aside from it's legitimacy, it is totally free and you will have no regret with this. Try the new and fresh way of viral marketing strategies that only B2AND can offer. With its accuracy to gain the target market for the advertisers, Everyone will surely gets his/her respective desires.Try yours now and testify your positive result. Those consumers also will never lose their reputations rather when they sign up and start immediately they will be rewarded instead.
juvsotto

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:36:02 AM

Nowadays, traditional advertising models do not fully satisfy contemporary needs of a potential advertisers and blockchain represent an exceptional solution for this. The new concept creates advertisers out of consumers and generates peer-to-peer advertising earnings through blockchain, transforming viral marketing to truly transparent and measurable.
tsoyens01

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:07:30 AM

I think this is a good project. As we all know videos nowadays get viral easily through social media. And advertising online also attracts people since most of us are focused on our phones and gadgets that connect through internet. I'm willing to participate in this projects I can see this project will be successful. ill wait facebook and twitter bounty to help spread this project in the whole universe

B2AND amazing project and i hope this project will bounty soon..

Yes. Everybody do hope that maybe this the Crypto project that we've been waiting for that will get rid of our worries regarding the Crypto Ads ban on FB & Twitter.
Im really looking forward to this project .  I will invest and I will really support this amazing project of B2AND .. this for sure will be a big help in the future
First of all I want to congratulate you on your company and because ICO is growing up about the ICO so maybe many would like to learn how to earn on the ICO platform would be much more helpful about ICO when it comes to the time I'm on your site. God bless and Keep it up on your project.
jamesbb

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:26:05 AM

reserved
alicee
Copper Member

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:50:18 AM

reserve Chinese translation
gablay

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:11:19 AM

I truly believe this would gonna be a hit once it hits the market.Many advertisers and social medias will likely to support this as they can save more money  doing advertisement   yet very effective.
ritchel90

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:20:42 AM

This project is interesting, im ready to participate.. and so excited.. im going to bookmark this link so that i can see if this is started already.. good luck to all of us.. #B2AND our future..
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:09:49 AM

Nowadays, traditional advertising models do not fully satisfy contemporary needs of a potential advertisers and blockchain represent an exceptional solution for this. The new concept creates advertisers out of consumers and generates peer-to-peer advertising earnings through blockchain, transforming viral marketing to truly transparent and measurable.
One way of using viral marketing is adopting blockchain technology itself using just like what you mention peer to peer system it is so easy to advertise at the market with a particular product or project.

gablay

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:11:58 AM

I am very excited to participate in bounty and airdrops if there is any..Also I am looking forward to invest in here to.May I know how much would be the minimum contribution and when would be the presale starts?
juvsotto

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:15:53 AM

As my observation the new B2AND decentralized eco-system will be based on successful B2AND platform and will rely on a decentralized architecture on Ethereum blockchain supported by B2AND token. The B2AND decentralized eco-system will be transformed through four generations, whereas 1st generation B2AND platform has already been deployed.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:38:29 AM

B2AND is a creator of innovative and result-oriented cloud-based viral marketing platform is thrilled to announce the launch of their Token Sale on April 23rd, 2018. In line of revolutionizing current B2AND online viral marketing platform to blockchain, B2AND aims to disrupt the $230 billion digital marketing industry by transforming consumers to become advertisers by way of viral marketing and related rewards, supported by B2AND token eco-system. That's why they have a chance in the market
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:03:45 AM

I like the idea of maximizing the rewards that consumers can get using the blockchain technology. It is quite interesting.

jumsal

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:07:31 AM

In my opinion this project is great cause every or almost people in the world now are using social media,advertising in social media now are so effective and efficient, I am exited and hopefully this amazing project will make a history.
zabolot

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:10:51 AM

Considering Google's, Facebook's and Twitter's crypto ads' banning your project has a great prospect!
Will it be using AI or do you plan to use real people?
I suggest that they should use real people because interacting with AI is far different to real people Smiley Im not against in AI but what it is Im sure this will be successful

I've asked the same question earlier. It's still unanswered by admin...
But I agree with you that it'd be better to use real people.
solarisexodus

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:33:33 AM

Even when we believe that there are social media out there which are capable of advertisement and promotion, It would still be different if there are regulators and a third party that will monitor your advertisement in a manner that it will really be known. Aside from that, advertisement ranks as one of the top earners in the world of business. I think this project will reap its benefits soon. I am excited about the success of this project.
miyat23

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:47:08 AM

Due to unsatisfying traditional advertising model nowadays, B2AND is made to offer advertisers a unique online services. Through their platform, that helps the advertisers generate a peer-to-peer advertising earnings using the blockchain that makes all transaction easier to operate. Kudos to the team who created this interesting projects. Keep up and good luck. I'm hoping for the success and development of this project.
AdSkull89

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

As far as I understood this is blockchain based AD network. I'm curious if this will be easy to block this network with conventional Ad Blockers. If not, what can you do in order to prevent simple ad blocking when even giants like Google and Facebook can't (or won't) do anything about simplest ad blockers?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: