Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀🚀🔥[ANN][ICO] B2AND Future of Online Advertising 🔥🚀🚀🔥  (Read 736 times)
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

In my opinion this project is great cause every or almost people in the world now are using social media,advertising in social media now are so effective and efficient, I am exited and hopefully this amazing project will make a history.
Exactly. But the thing is people nowadays don't have enough knowledge on how to market their products or advertise them properly on social media that's why it is a great idea to have B2AND to fill that up for these people.

zhiggleb

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:17:45 AM

I think that in order to compete with similar fiat services your crypto must become as prospect and trustful as BTC, ETH, NEO, ...
I can see no other advantages of your service over fiat ones.
B2ANDLTD

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:36:13 PM

Considering Google's, Facebook's and Twitter's crypto ads' banning your project has a great prospect!
Will it be using AI or do you plan to use real people?

At the moment, we are not planning to deploy AI into B2AND system. 
B2ANDLTD

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

As far as I understood this is blockchain based AD network. I'm curious if this will be easy to block this network with conventional Ad Blockers. If not, what can you do in order to prevent simple ad blocking when even giants like Google and Facebook can't (or won't) do anything about simplest ad blockers?

We do not see ad blockers as an issue when using B2AND service/platform. Currently, the promotion is the whole promo site and it's not affected by ad blockers.  In the further development of B2AND platform, promotions will be displayed in the customer's mobile (B2AND app) and so there will be no adblockers as the user can anyway decide whether he/she would want to view the promotion or earn the reward/incentive or not.   
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

I think that in order to compete with similar fiat services your crypto must become as prospect and trustful as BTC, ETH, NEO, ...

I think it can manage. There are many cryptocurrencies out there that has no real product or services offered yet they can manage to survive in the market. All we need to do now is observe and support B2AND and wait for the team to do their thing.

B2ANDLTD

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

The project is interesting to me.
It is understood that the advantage of the B2AND platform is an opportunity for advertisers to create and launch their campaigns at any time convenient for them.
Advertisers set remuneration using the B2AND token ... In the White papers, many other details and pluses of the project are listed.
Will the project B2AND translate the introductory text into Russian?
And how did I understand the Bounty campaign would be?
After all, 2% is allocated for this. When does it start? Answer please.

Advertisers/business owners can take full control of their marketing campaigns by using B2AND's self-manageable platform.
The full details of the bounty campaign (i.e. schedule, types of campaigns, etc) will be announced soon!
Kindly join our Telegram Group https://t.me/B2ANDTelegramGroup  to stay up-to-date on B2AND Token Sale and Bounty Campaign Announcement.  
B2ANDLTD

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

Any resident of any country can participate in this ICO? Is it necessary to validate the data - Kyc? And what are the plans for future exchanges after ICO?

Residents of United States of America and residents of OFAC Sanctioned countries will not be able to participate in the upcoming Token Sale. We will have the standard KYC process to validate all personal info submmited by Token Sale Participants. Most likely, we are going to be listed in exchanges but a this point of time, there are too many factors and possibilities open for us to be able to give definite list of those exchanges.
B2ANDLTD

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

I think this project will be successful. It will be one of the successful platform in the marketing industry. Hope the team will be transparent as well.

We appreciate and value your support! We highly encourage you to join our Telegram Group where you can chat with B2AND Team Members!
https://t.me/B2ANDTelegramGroup

B2ANDLTD

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

Good project there have a good reword system for customers. road map have 2018 Q3 will open 2nd generation of B2AND. is it the version of allow to advertise using tokens.

Yes. The 2nd Generation of B2AND platform will enable advertisers to create campaigns using B2AND token as payment and as rewards/incentives for customers/campaign participants. We project that this will be launched by Q4 of 2018.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

looks really good project. Hopefully the project will grow strongly and the team is strong. This marketing project is really valuable if it succeeds
B2ANDLTD

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

I think this is a good project. As we all know videos nowadays get viral easily through social media. And advertising online also attracts people since most of us are focused on our phones and gadgets that connect through internet. I'm willing to participate in this projects I can see this project will be successful. ill wait facebook and twitter bounty to help spread this project in the whole universe

B2AND amazing project and i hope this project will bounty soon..

Yes. Everybody do hope that maybe this the Crypto project that we've been waiting for that will get rid of our worries regarding the Crypto Ads ban on FB & Twitter.
Im really looking forward to this project .  I will invest and I will really support this amazing project of B2AND .. this for sure will be a big help in the future

We'd like to thank you all for your overwhelming support! We are humbled by the positive feedback that we have received from all you!
Feel free to join our community on Telegram! https://t.me/B2ANDTelegramGroup to get updates on B2AND Token Sale and bounty program announcements.
B2ANDLTD

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

I think it can manage. There are many cryptocurrencies out there that has no real product or services offered yet they can manage to survive in the market. All we need to do now is observe and support B2AND and wait for the team to do their thing.

Thank you for your feedback. We'd like to take the opportunity to highlight that the current 1st generation B2AND platform is not just a concept, it is a live, working and functional platform and can readily be used by advertisers to create their campaigns.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:44:22 AM

This is how you maximize an opportunity of having the best technology in this era for the advertising industry. It is much easier than the traditional way of advertising products, goods, and services.

piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:20:28 AM

B2AND is a platform for advertising that uses a blockchain system and promoted by using viral marketing. so it can be easier and also effective to advertise a product with B2AND. this is an innovative project, so there is nothing wrong if investors invest in B2AND.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
tsoyens01

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:21:51 AM

Such an impressive project worth watching for before it launches on the market. Anyone who have been informed with this ICO must position their share now to maximize their gains. Market demand for safe, lightweight and innovative products such as B2AND fully back up by blockchain is a potential.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:49:12 AM

Using social media for advertising is quite common nowadays but involving blockchain technology on it is a different factor for advertisers to gain more customers. This might change the advertising industry in the future.

jcode26

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:24:33 AM

I think this project will be successful. It will be one of the successful platform in the marketing industry. Hope the team will be transparent as well.

Indeed! This project will going to succeed . Advertising + viral through social media is a very genius idea .. most of us now is engaged through gadgets .. goodluck to the team .
Zhek

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:51:34 PM

i love many coins and. altcoins ......this its access to be rich b2and number one
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:04:34 PM

This project sounds nice and interesting which focuses on online advertising.I really do believe that this would be very useful in the future since nowadays internet advertising is really a great way to be popular as every time you have something,social media can help you gain more followers and consumers..I wish to extend my regards to the team,goodluck

Yeah correct mate,this project really interesting and very unique,lets keep supporting them for the success of this project.
jcode26

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:50:16 AM

Aside from social media and online advertising, are you still planning to extend your services to any other ideas ? Anyway this project sounds good . I am hoping for the success of this project .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: