Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7538 times)
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:30:20 PM

He will not show all potential soon, I do not agree with you. Do not confuse the potential for growth in cost and the potential of technology. These are completely different things. The technology is not yet fully understood, and much is hidden.

I agree, here's an example:
How many transactions per second are on average able to conduct the largest payment systems and blockchains?
Visa - 24,000
Ripple 1500
PayPal - 193
BitcoinCash - 60
Litecoin - 56
Dash - 48
Ethereum - 20
Bitcoin - 7
Crypto-currency is still very far from the Visa. So today's level is not the limit, and will develop not one decade.
Do not lose sight of the latest news - Blockstream engineer Christian Decker stated that each channel of the microlayment protocol Lightning Network can potentially process up to 500 transactions per second. And if there are thousands of such channels at the same time, the bandwidth of the bitcoin network will surpass not only any other crypto currency, but also such large payment systems as Visa.
Cool, the main thing now is that the exchange will endure an influx of new users. When everything goes to the moon people will run here  .

Let's see, time will show who will be cooler. The main thing is that in this market there is still room for the digital tick project. I hope the team will show a cool result.
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:45:08 AM

He will not show all potential soon, I do not agree with you. Do not confuse the potential for growth in cost and the potential of technology. These are completely different things. The technology is not yet fully understood, and much is hidden.

I agree, here's an example:
How many transactions per second are on average able to conduct the largest payment systems and blockchains?
Visa - 24,000
Ripple 1500
PayPal - 193
BitcoinCash - 60
Litecoin - 56
Dash - 48
Ethereum - 20
Bitcoin - 7
Crypto-currency is still very far from the Visa. So today's level is not the limit, and will develop not one decade.
Do not lose sight of the latest news - Blockstream engineer Christian Decker stated that each channel of the microlayment protocol Lightning Network can potentially process up to 500 transactions per second. And if there are thousands of such channels at the same time, the bandwidth of the bitcoin network will surpass not only any other crypto currency, but also such large payment systems as Visa.
Cool, the main thing now is that the exchange will endure an influx of new users. When everything goes to the moon people will run here  .

Let's see, time will show who will be cooler. The main thing is that in this market there is still room for the digital tick project. I hope the team will show a cool result.
Yeah. As the community that trust on digital ticks. Always support them to make the best for their project to grow up. I see a potential on them and yes lets see what will they can offer us in the future. Goodluck for the team.
cryptozian

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:03:27 AM

The market already has a huge number of competitors. And I think that the digital ticks will be incredibly difficult to get into this business. Especially keep it here for a long time.
Much depends on how much guys will collect money. Because the cost of professional marketers is very high. And for the successful development of the project, you need to hire a few at once.
Jack Cparrow

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

The market already has a huge number of competitors. And I think that the digital ticks will be incredibly difficult to get into this business. Especially keep it here for a long time.
Much depends on how much guys will collect money. Because the cost of professional marketers is very high. And for the successful development of the project, you need to hire a few at once.
From the marketers will depend only when the technological part is ideal. And for this we need an army of good programmers))
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:38:27 AM

From the marketers will depend only when the technological part is ideal. And for this we need an army of good programmers))
Expensive pleasure conduct the ICO)) if it is bad to carry out calculations, you can fail the task.
punkster

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

Expensive pleasure conduct the ICO)) if it is bad to carry out calculations, you can fail the task.
Therefore, it is very important for the founders themselves to calculate everything that would be enough money.
Neither

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

I think the founders of the digital ticks all calculated correctly. I believe in this, because I invested money))) and in addition I read their White Paper.
He watched White Paper, too. I saw everything I wanted there. I hope they will stick to their plan, and they will manage to achieve their goals.
Starkon

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

I think the founders of the digital ticks all calculated correctly. I believe in this, because I invested money))) and in addition I read their White Paper.
He watched White Paper, too. I saw everything I wanted there. I hope they will stick to their plan, and they will manage to achieve their goals.
I wonder where the token will be traded. I understand that there is a negotiation with large exchangers. But I'm interested in the company's opinion on this matter.
cryptoicicle

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

I wonder where the token will be traded. I understand that there is a negotiation with large exchangers. But I'm interested in the company's opinion on this matter.
I think that no one will tell you exactly. Because they themselves do not know yet)) and even when they know, I do not think that they will immediately tell us.
Mike Mike

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

What kind of design will the exchanger have, in what colors will it be? The visual part is important to me. I`m perfectionist
lovewatchingfilm

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:47:49 PM

This project seems to be really interesting. Its for the first time I am looking out a exchange who would be giving commodity - cryto currency pair alongwith regular crypto-crypto pair.Looking forward for pre-sale for early investment. Do you have bounty program?
sjuzze

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

What kind of design will the exchanger have, in what colors will it be? The visual part is important to me. I`m perfectionist
Why oes it's important for you?  you probably color blind or hard perfectionist) On the exchanger, the main functionality and security.
botkiller

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:20:39 PM

Why oes it's important for you?  you probably color blind or hard perfectionist) On the exchanger, the main functionality and security.
An interesting project, I'd like to see that team involved in the events, and fund-raising is going well. I would like to see the implementation of plans. Their plans are ambitious.
Patrick777

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

An interesting project, I'd like to see that team involved in the events, and fund-raising is going well. I would like to see the implementation of plans. Their plans are ambitious.
to achieve the declared turnover of money on the exchange - you need to work very hard. This is an incredible amount, few exchangers have so many.
cold beer

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

to achieve the declared turnover of money on the exchange - you need to work very hard. This is an incredible amount, few exchangers have so many.

It's good that they set such huge goals for themselves. Otherwise, the digital ticks could become another small and useless exchanger. And so,  team have great goals and they need to be achieved.
cryptoplane

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

The main thing is that the team managed to launch its product before the next growth of the cryptocurrency. It will be a great time to make money.
Yes, I agree. This will be a very favorable moment for digital ticks. I hope they will be succeed. This will be very useful for the development of the project.
cryptoplanet

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:05:22 PM

The main thing is that the team managed to launch its product before the next growth of the cryptocurrency. It will be a great time to make money.
Yes, I agree. This will be a very favorable moment for digital ticks. I hope they will be succeed. This will be very useful for the development of the project.
I am sure that they will be in time. The flight to thr moon is not expected soon. The market is very pessimistic. So market do not pass so quickly.
cryptozian

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:59:35 PM

I am sure that they will be in time. The flight to thr moon is not expected soon. The market is very pessimistic. So market do not pass so quickly.

On the contrary, I heard that growth will start soon, perhaps even from the summer. But no one will give the exact signals. This is not predictable. Remains Hope to wait for a better time))
The next flight to the moon will be exactly. And I hope that my investment in digital ticks will pay off tenfold!
Medyna

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:23:48 AM

An interesting blockchain project that breaks into the crypto industry and I think it will  take  own place here. All ingenious is simple))

I would describe the Digital Ticks project after I first got to know this project:  seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but project worth of attention.
crypto mommy

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

An interesting blockchain project that breaks into the crypto industry and I think it will  take  own place here. All ingenious is simple))

I would describe the Digital Ticks project after I first got to know this project:  seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but project worth of attention.
As soon as you start to get acquainted with Digital Ticks, you understand - it is really prospective. But at first sight, seems to be nothing new and this is far from being the first project in this field.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: