Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:12:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7531 times)
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:23:35 PM

I personally do not understand what the task of hot keys is, can someone explain to me?
Blockchain kitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

I personally do not understand what the task of hot keys is, can someone explain to me?
I also hope that this happens. Hot keys should simplify the life of traders who spend more than half a day trading. This is an effective way to save time and save energy. Its good decision for any trader or user, I think so)
bonick

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

What digital ticks will be better than other exchanges? than they are better than others? Now so many different exchengers, to many competitors in this business. I think that it’s will be really hard to take place there.
botkiller

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

pre-sale contributions and the overwhelming response of the contributors are both exciting and ensuring that Digital Ticks is on the right path in the journey to make every commodity tradable using crypto.
cryptoicicle

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:21:42 PM

Company's decision to launch First look of Mobile App Interface at the same time as its Public token sale starts in fact prior to it is in contrast to most other companies which only have a white paper and website at the time of their public sale. They will gain success!
Sure, fuelled by the huge success of the pre-sale, the team went on to deliver Apps for both Android and IOS platform along with multiple Blockchain smart contracts. Crazy workaholics. I think this feature gives public token sale participants confidence in the ability of the team behind the project.
Patrick777

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

Company's decision to launch First look of Mobile App Interface at the same time as its Public token sale starts in fact prior to it is in contrast to most other companies which only have a white paper and website at the time of their public sale. They will gain success!
Sure, fuelled by the huge success of the pre-sale, the team went on to deliver Apps for both Android and IOS platform along with multiple Blockchain smart contracts. Crazy workaholics. I think this feature gives public token sale participants confidence in the ability of the team behind the project.
Well, I do not know. on the platform there are very few tokens to determine whether I like it or not ... and this does not suit me. But it works without errors, it's good. But a big plus is that the application works adequately. It's still going to be developed. I even think that they have already begun. Because the fees are excellent.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:29:37 PM

The team has worked day and night and have already released their Mobile App before their planned release date. At this current pace, they will be able to get the entire platform up and running well before the deadline and might just end up being one of the greatest ICO’s.
crypto Deddy

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

The team has worked day and night and have already released their Mobile App before their planned release date. At this current pace, they will be able to get the entire platform up and running well before the deadline and might just end up being one of the greatest ICO’s.
How do you know, you have not seen it yet. Maybe the platform you do not like)) Especially since openly declare that everything is super not worth it, you need to wait until the result is gone.
Patrick777

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

If you newbie - I recommend to trade in the crypto-currency market  only  with your free money and only in your free time, not otherwise) Otherwise it will not be good - you can lose money... And also time. I sow many people who did that. Be very careful.
You can only trade on the market with your money, not otherwise.Trading, can drags long time. One must be careful with trade. I hope Digital Ticks soon will help newbies with trading.
I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader.
Stuart little

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

If you newbie - I recommend to trade in the crypto-currency market  only  with your free money and only in your free time, not otherwise) Otherwise it will not be good - you can lose money... And also time. I sow many people who did that. Be very careful.
You can only trade on the market with your money, not otherwise.Trading, can drags long time. One must be careful with trade. I hope Digital Ticks soon will help newbies with trading.
I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader.
Man, you can take profit  from the trade in 2 cases: either you can trade and earn or a lucky one from God. As I know - luckies only earn first. But it's available at first time, than harder.
But everyone can try themselves in this work. Especially I like part with a profit)
bonick

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:19:30 PM

Quite rightly, Digital Ticks collect  a lot of money, speed of implementation of the plan and the project will be max quickly developed) Digital Ticks has impressive speed! Probably they use very powerful servers and modern technologies. I wonder which of the existing exchanges can boast of such a speed of transactions?
Perhaps the biggest exchanges can boast of such a huge transaction speed. when there will be a large number of users - this will still not be enough I think that the digital ticks, as a new project has a solution to these problems. This team must take into account the fact that with a large influx of people will need to be scalable and increase in capacity.
Bernart

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:24:06 PM

Quite rightly, Digital Ticks collect  a lot of money, speed of implementation of the plan and the project will be max quickly developed) Digital Ticks has impressive speed! Probably they use very powerful servers and modern technologies. I wonder which of the existing exchanges can boast of such a speed of transactions?
Perhaps the biggest exchanges can boast of such a huge transaction speed. when there will be a large number of users - this will still not be enough I think that the digital ticks, as a new project has a solution to these problems. This team must take into account the fact that with a large influx of people will need to be scalable and increase in capacity.

Yes, they need to be ready for this, especially in this business. If bitcoin again flies above 20 thousand, then we will expect a large influx of people. And many exchanges can not withstand the loads. They need to be ready to this .
tiCeR

Activity: 1736
Merit: 750

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:37:47 AM

they are going to reach a turnover of 200,000 BTC per day! This is an incredibly huge number, and I'm sure that with such turnover there will be  favorable conditions for trade. Turnover of 200,000 bitcoins is amazing! I also wonder how much time the company is going to achieve such an incredible result?
According to their Roadmap: 15 May ‎2019
1000+ cryptocurrencies listed, daily exchange volume expected 200000+ BTC.
So we need to wait for 1 year to see such a turnover of funds on the stock exchange) Of course everything will turn out, how can it be otherwise?
Well 1 year is not really a lot. Usually exchanges reach such a huge turnover in a few years, and the company plans to achieve this even earlier. So I hope they succeed! The company employs professionals and they will do everything possible to make the result even faster.
And I like that there will be 1000+ different tokens here. Now I can trade only on one exchange, and do not worry about the fact that I need to switch to others and see how things are there.

In the future we will probably see thousands of tokens because everything can be tokenized. Have fun trading! Smiley

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cryptoplane

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

Maybe not this time? I'm also not sure that he can grow up. I would now use the analyst from Digital Ticks. Very much I wait when the project will work.
Stuart little

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

I want to congratulate the team with the successful closing of the 2nd round of fundraising! I wish to continue in the same spirit! You are very close to Hard Cap!!! The team is clearly doing well. Fundraising is very good -30 million cool result! I hope to see you again soon. With such a pace, there more people than the offer of tokens. Well that it will be possible to buy from the bounties.
Stuart little

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:19:51 AM

Let's see how the team decides, so it will be. Thay can make a vote for the community. And with the help of it will determine which option will be more suitable and interesting. I think that they should not discard the fact that they can do all the shares that you write about.  But the fact that the shares will be.

This, combined with the zero commissions for the first months of trading, will attract a huge number of users. I think that only the first time will be a big influx of people. Because there will be stocks. When the actions will be disconnected many people will run away...
crypto reva

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

This is reality. All people are looking for benefits and the scope of the Crypto-currency especially shows it. But I think that Digital Ticks will show a good level of service. And many will remain.
This will be completely dependent on the project team. How they will position the project, so it will be. I think so. And I think that the support of users and investors also means a lot. Because investors keep tokens. The main thing is that they did not immediately start selling them. And the community must supports the project.
cryptoplane

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:59:53 PM

This is reality. All people are looking for benefits and the scope of the Crypto-currency especially shows it. But I think that Digital Ticks will show a good level of service. And many will remain.
This will be completely dependent on the project team. How they will position the project, so it will be. I think so. And I think that the support of users and investors also means a lot. Because investors keep tokens. The main thing is that they did not immediately start selling them. And the community must supports the project.
Yes, the support of the community means a lot. People can help to promote the project. Or vice versa. It also depends primarily on developers, how they will treat people.
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

This is all, of course, good. But when already bounty hunters get their tokens in the purse? Passed, enough time already ..
Bernart

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

I do not think that the opinion of most people can affect this project so much. Human opinion can be bought. This is not an indicator of quality.
In our world, everything can be bought. And thanks to the digital tick it will be possible to buy everything for the crypto currency.
Do not worry so much that you can buy a person's opinion. In the world there are decent people. This is seen from the person immediately))) I really hope that the project team is very decent people. And they will communicate on an equal footing with the ordinary user. It is important for me that the digital ticks will have excellent support
I don't know what kind of support the project will have, but now it completely satisfies me. In a telegram very quickly answered. The management of  Digital Ticks project is at a high level. And I very much hope that this will happen in the future. They already collected 30 millions - this is one of the best facts!
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: