Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:55:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7531 times)
Bernart

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

Personally for me, this project opened my eyes to many things, I just admire the fact that this is the first commodity - crypto, well developed by traders for traders.
Yes, since the exchange (DTx) simply does not have another cryptographic exchange crypto, it is also a platform provider of semi-algorithms. DTx plans to service all types of cryptoactive assets, as well as goods for cryptoactive assets.
The guys really do their work at the highest level, I like the fact that DTx will be equipped with a lot of additional functions, including all the basic exchange functions that are necessary for a beginner trader professional trader, as well as a high-frequency trader.
The main thing that all functions at the highest level and without delays, it's like for me one of the main criteria for the success of the project!
crypto reva

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

Personally for me, this project opened my eyes to many things, I just admire the fact that this is the first commodity - crypto, well developed by traders for traders.
Yes, since the exchange (DTx) simply does not have another cryptographic exchange crypto, it is also a platform provider of semi-algorithms. DTx plans to service all types of cryptoactive assets, as well as goods for cryptoactive assets.
The guys really do their work at the highest level, I like the fact that DTx will be equipped with a lot of additional functions, including all the basic exchange functions that are necessary for a beginner trader professional trader, as well as a high-frequency trader.
The main thing that all functions at the highest level and without delays, it's like for me one of the main criteria for the success of the project!
Guys, once I have touched on this topic, I want to add some information from myself. Regarding security, DTx takes additional precautions to avoid any hacks such as DDoS attacks, phishing attempts, and conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

I believe that we are in reliable hands and are serviced by reliable technologies, ahead of industry standards in terms of providing customer service to our stakeholders, as well as traders.
Yes, this is a 100% success, as the multifunctionality of the developers goes off scale, the Digital Ticks Exchange team provides all its traders with an unimpeded and user-friendly trading experience. Digital Ticks Exchange would not charge any transaction fees for the first few months of creation, which allowed traders to trade with zero transaction fees.
tiCeR

Activity: 1736
Merit: 750

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:03:01 PM

And just a lot depends on the convenience of the trading platform. I personally know very large traders who left the biggest exchanges, only because they are not comfortable for them.
I agree with you. I like it when everything is compact and understandable, and now there are very few projects that represent a comfortable interface. I very much hope that you will have an understandable platform. Because it is at the new exchanges with these big problems. For example, I don't like bitpaction  at all , it's not convenient there.
In this, too much depends on the person. As people say - about tastes there don't argue. Therefore, someone might like it, someone does not. I recently downloaded the Digital Ticks application to my mobile. I have an android, so everything went quickly and without errors. Visually I like it. Functionality is just as simple.
I also installed myself on the android. The application is not bad, fast. Only I do not understand why so few crypto currency is presented this I did not like.
All right. There should be so few crypto. This is the beta version of the application. Well, they could add more. For example, I don't enough XPR for me. I hope this coin will be added to the full version.

They will most likely ramp up everything gradually over time to not break anything before it has been tested under real world circumstances.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cryptoplane

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:45:00 AM

An interesting blockchain project is a project that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry I will with pleasure look at it development. All ingenious is simple. So I would describe this project after I first got to know it.
Stuart little

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

An interesting blockchain project is a project that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry I will with pleasure look at it development. All ingenious is simple. So I would describe this project after I first got to know it.
It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial.It seems to be nothing new and this is far from being the first project in this field. But as soon as you start to get acquainted with project, you understand - it is really prospective.
lamle

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:47:03 PM

LISTING
Digital Ticks is currently listed on  Mercatox
with the following pairs
DTx/BTC - https://mercatox.com/exchange/DTx/BTC
DTx/ETH - https://mercatox.com/exchange/DTx/ETH

so good  Cheesy
Bernart

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:01:09 PM

What is it unique about the idea? Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real...
Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies. blockchain and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind.
crypto reva

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

What is it unique about the idea? Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real...
Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies. blockchain and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind.
Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems. I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens. It's not just big words, it's our reality
cryptoplane

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:42:53 PM

Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems. I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens. It's not just big words, it's our reality
But new technologies generate new problems. You never know what will be happen  And there may not be the better things. Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of these technologies.
Stuart little

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

Interesting project, I wish the developers luck and prosperity! I hope soon see the working platform))) If the market does not fall, then I think the developers will soon please us with a new and interesting platform  Meanwhile, we are waiting
Bernart

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

Interesting project, I wish the developers luck and prosperity! I hope soon see the working platform))) If the market does not fall, then I think the developers will soon please us with a new and interesting platform  Meanwhile, we are waiting
Well, where does the market? The project itself, because he collects the amount in euros, it means they just need a little more in the crypto currency to collect money, I think so ...
this is important, because when the value of the crypto currency is falling, people are less willing to invest in ico. And the project is interesting, I would like that the team would do well!
crypto reva

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and start development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ..Burn probably, so usually do projects. This is already a normal practice is considered. Although I also wonder what will happen to tokens that do not sell.
cryptoplane

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

The project recently passed the listing procedure at exchanger Mercatox. One of the best young exchangers, which has established itself as a reliable exchanger with a stable exchange rate. Who is already trading? I wait when the bounty tokens come to my wallet))
Stuart little

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:23:10 PM

The project recently passed the listing procedure at exchanger Mercatox. One of the best young exchangers, which has established itself as a reliable exchanger with a stable exchange rate. Who is already trading? I wait when the bounty tokens come to my wallet))
I also expect the tokens that I earned in the bounty company . Of course I heard that they already sent tokens for payments for bountie participants. Of course, information can hardly be called reliable, because nothing has been reported from official sources. But I think that soon they will give out tokens.
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

Well, where does the market? The project itself, because he collects the amount in euros, it means they just need a little more in the crypto currency to collect money, I think so ...
this is important, because when the value of the crypto currency is falling, people are less willing to invest in ico. And the project is interesting, I would like that the team would do well!

so sad it is. Do not go to the fact that many of the projects that are emerging right now are very promising and they could bring great opportunities in the future. many investors are simply not ready to invest their money right now, because they believe they can lose them. although this is not always the case.

Bernart

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

I also expect the tokens that I earned in the bounty company . Of course I heard that they already sent tokens for payments for bountie participants. Of course, information can hardly be called reliable, because nothing has been reported from official sources. But I think that soon they will give out tokens.
As statistics show - once they give out tokens for bounties - the price begins to fall sharply, because those immediately drain tokens on the exchange. And there's nothing to be done about it, because people want to make money quicker ...
Well, it often happens. Of course, if there is a demand for tokens, then even after paying the company's bounty the cost will be high. The main thing is that the token could be used for its intended purpose. Otherwise, they will just hang on the exchangers as garbage.
crypto reva

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

As statistics show - once they give out tokens for bounties - the price begins to fall sharply, because those immediately drain tokens on the exchange. And there's nothing to be done about it, because people want to make money quicker ...
Well, it often happens. Of course, if there is a demand for tokens, then even after paying the company's bounty the cost will be high. The main thing is that the token could be used for its intended purpose. Otherwise, they will just hang on the exchangers as garbage.
Well, I think after the development and launching of the trading platform - people will not just sell tokens, and even if they do, then the token will be demanded by those who are constantly trading on the exchanger. So the system will be configured correctly, and the benefit will be for everyone)
cryptoplane

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:41:20 PM

It's cool to watch the project develop. Especially when you own tokens and expect big profits) I personally look forward to when there will already be information that the platform is up and running. Such cool projects deserve special attention)
Stuart little

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:05:09 PM

It's cool to watch the project develop. Especially when you own tokens and expect big profits) I personally look forward to when there will already be information that the platform is up and running. Such cool projects deserve special attention)
If it is so, then there are a lot of exchangers already. And the opportunity to make money on trade is not so big and profitable, compared to how much the same exchanger earns for commission for the purchase and sale of tokens and crypto-currencies.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: