Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:32:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN.  (Read 77730 times)
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

Dammit I have lost the contest! I remember Gobyte gave me 20 coins for retweeet. That made me interested in their wavey market with 20k sat up and down. Made me 167 coins till December Cool. And I have a share in a MN. That was cool. At least there were no bots that run 240 coins at once yet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:09:31 PM

Congratulations to PHORE twitter contest winners!
How about the progress of PHORE Segwit, Phore? Please let me know if you have promising news on the current Segwit.

Segwit transactions has been successfully sent on Testnet.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Guillaume917

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

If the total active PHORE masternodes won't increase significant in the near future, PHORE MN investors will get their money back after 30 months (might be a bit faster or lower).
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PHR/
Personally, this is long waiting time to get capital investment back. 30 months mean more than 2 years and a half.
That's only true if the price of Phore remains the same.
And Phore has a ton of upward potential.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:28:07 AM

Segwit is LIVE on Testnet!

Phore will be THE FIRST Pure Proof of Stake coin with Masternodes to implement this!

SUPER!!!

If the total active PHORE masternodes won't increase significant in the near future, PHORE MN investors will get their money back after 30 months (might be a bit faster or lower).
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PHR/
Personally, this is long waiting time to get capital investment back. 30 months mean more than 2 years and a half.
That's only true if the price of Phore remains the same.
And Phore has a ton of upward potential.

At the beginning of the year, one MN gave 90 dollars a day.
I'm sure that the price will increase soon and we will all get a great income !!!
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:49:13 PM

Check out the new  Phore Blockchain Comparison Chart. See what makes $PHR different and why it is one of the best projects out there.

operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

Check out the new  Phore Blockchain Comparison Chart. See what makes $PHR different and why it is one of the best projects out there.

The experiments are good and have different comparisons quite far away and $PHR is among the great cryptocurrencies.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

PHORE market will simplify and facilitate our life! Phore is a great and powerful coin that is good in long term investment!

areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

Check out the new  Phore Blockchain Comparison Chart. See what makes $PHR different and why it is one of the best projects out there.

in the post I saw many high-ranking members are support this project  , I think this chart can prove that this is the result after rational analysis.

Guillaume917

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:51:12 AM

Check out the new  Phore Blockchain Comparison Chart. See what makes $PHR different and why it is one of the best projects out there.

in the post I saw many high-ranking members are support this project  , I think this chart can prove that this is the result after rational analysis.

Yeah this is the kind of chart that will help Phore gain more awareness and reach the level of it's competitors.
If we pick the lowest market cap one here (Particl), then we're already talking about a 6 fold increase for Phore
So there's a bright future ahead for Phore which makes it a solid pick, hence the experienced members here.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
sparkus360

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

*Reminder*

Never give anyone access to your coins, wallet, or server when trying to set up your masternode!

Please be weary of this when asking around the community for help.

If you'd like one-on-one help, you can use setupmasternodes.com's services as a SECOND OPTION. Ask around the community first.
Millennium_blue

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:30:51 PM

Phore now has a real world working platform that will help to connect the world and reduce friction in global commerce. A worldwide marketplace with no central governing authority and most importantly NO FEES.I think it has very important features.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

More promising things to come for PHORE community:
- Cross-chain Atomic swap
- Lightning Network
- Payment channels (allow micropayments).
Did you know? We're on Investing.com! Advanced Chart included. https://uk.investing.com/crypto/phore/phr-btc-chart
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:01:38 AM

I would like to thank the dev for being honest, he was running the greatest signature compaign i've ever seen or joined Cheesy
Grabbed a good amount of precious Phore!
Phore is really Fort Wink
Best wishes to the team members, the advisors and everyother member here!
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:32:00 AM

I am not sure about real impacts of PHORE signature campaign on its price. Nevertheles, looking at the chart, it seems that PHORE price has risen considerably in the last few weeks (particularly in the last two weeks), which maybe a good indicator of PHORE signature campaign effects.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/phore/

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

Hey community,

just downloaded your wallet, checking it our, decididing whether I should test Phore or not.
A quick question, if I do not want to stake zerocoin at all, how do I turn this off?

I hate privacy that shit, I believe coins which do not find a way to make it completely optional make have serious issues with regulators in the future. So, I want Phore, dont want 10% of it to be staking zerocoin.

What can I do?

Another friendly suggestion, a more stable exchange is a must have. Most of old crypto users do not even want to touch Cryptopia for a plethora of reasons. 

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
TobyTheCat

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:52:43 PM

Hey community,

just downloaded your wallet, checking it our, decididing whether I should test Phore or not.
A quick question, if I do not want to stake zerocoin at all, how do I turn this off?

I hate privacy that shit, I believe coins which do not find a way to make it completely optional make have serious issues with regulators in the future. So, I want Phore, dont want 10% of it to be staking zerocoin.

What can I do?

Another friendly suggestion, a more stable exchange is a must have. Most of old crypto users do not even want to touch Cryptopia for a plethora of reasons. 

You don't have to use zerocoin. Privacy is optional, also can be removed completely if regulations come down hard. They didn't force people to use zerocoin or convert their balances. Team is working on exchanges, but they're very challenging these days to get on.

Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:35:26 PM

Phore Synapse - Masternode Enabling Smart Contracts!

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
coindetective

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:46:21 AM

Hey community,

What can I do?

You don't have to use zerocoin. Privacy is optional, also can be removed completely if regulations come down hard. They didn't force people to use zerocoin or convert their balances. Team is working on exchanges, but they're very challenging these days to get on.

But I see the wallet pre set at 10% zero mint and it cannot be reduced to 0%. How is privacy optional?

tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

Phore Synapse - Masternode Enabling Smart Contracts!

< image snipped >
More than my expectations, Phore. Marketplace, Segwit, Synpase for Smart Contracts, all of them are good stuffs, which have been released in the last month.
Which one will be the next for PHORE community? Atomic swap, built-in wallet trading?

codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:41:52 PM

Hey community,

What can I do?

But I see the wallet pre set at 10% zero mint and it cannot be reduced to 0%. How is privacy optional?

My wallet has never minted zPHR automatically, I don't remember if I have used a specific setting, but I don't think so. Maybe somebody from the team could answer your question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: