Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the beginning of the end of bitcoin ?  (Read 671 times)
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

It's a big NO, it did not come to my mind always. I just only think to be positive. Although the price will become low day-by-day.  But it cannot end. All we do is save your bitcoin, so if the time comes the price will high. It is very good to you.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

I do not worry about this because it is a crypto market and it is also an economic investment so it can go up and down at any time. As everything is possible, the risk is to start a new opportunity for all investors.
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:19:45 PM

If I were an investor with great financial possibilities and wanted to enter a rich market I would be tempted to upset that market to bring down prices and then stock up on those products. Do I have to add anything else?

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

As we can see the price of bitcoin going down and lots of people loose its trust from the bitcoin...
Is it the beginning of the end of bitcoin ?
How sure are you that Bitcoin is losing the people's trust? and what is your basis or proof? stop saying that Bitcoin will end or any negative thing about it if you can't support what you are saying. It doesn't mean that when Bitcoin price goes down, people don't want to invest anymore. What makes Bitcoin price go down is when people panic that they will lose huge amount of money when there is a bad news related to cryptocurrency, but people will always consider reinvesting in Bitcoin when the price goes down because they have a chance to buy it cheaper and wait until they get their target profit. I can't find any reason for Bitcoin to end.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:24:27 PM

No, of course. Yes we experiencing some negative think about bitcoin because the price is still low. But it doesn't mean that bitcoin end. And it doesn't come to my mind. Be positive and be patient. I know the time comes, bitcoin will make us boom.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

of course no! that just a normal happening in bitcoin im only see people lose in trust in are the new investor that has no knowledge in bitcoin market just thinking investing bitcoin they became rich.

the people saying that bitcoin is bubble,bitcoin is over are only looking the downside of bitcoin they never see the achivement of bitcoin when it start its just the value is cent.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:27:49 PM

No, of course. Yes we experiencing some negative think about bitcoin because the price is still low. But it doesn't mean that bitcoin end. And it doesn't come to my mind. Be positive and be patient. I know the time comes, bitcoin will make us boom.
Bitcoin is not the start to end, yes we suffer from ups and down but it will not end right away. So we have seens the down market of bitcoin. For those who believes, patient is the key for us to have a good profit at the end.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:31:08 PM

As we can see the price of bitcoin going down and lots of people loose its trust from the bitcoin...

no it is not the end of bitcoin i can say that this is the start of bitcoin now the if you seee the value of bitfcoin it is so small compared before so its more good to buy or regret and if you dont know all about bitcoin maybe for you this is the end but always remember bitcoin is always changing so we will see the up and downs this is like elevator Smiley
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

I hate when other people tell that bitcoin will end. They just see bitcoin decline but it does not mean that bitcoin will end. If do not believe in bitcoin just stay away from bitcoin.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:36:22 PM

your life will end,but bitcoin will stay alive..lol this is the problem to the newbies and didn't experienced more situation like this.and they dont even have a patientce when the dip happens.learn first to be calm before entering this community,this is a serious profiteering not a easy bucks source
sri11

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

it seems you have bad thoughts about bitcoin, the decline in bitcoin prices does not signify the last bitcoin, bitcoin will be forever, rest assured it is. think positive and do not make people panic, make good news today about bitcoin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

I don't get it why this kind of question always appear. Is it because they wanted bitcoin to begin its end? If bitcoin will end then so be it, but I believe bitcoin is just struggling for now because there are so many panic sellers out there. Soon after they are reduced or totally gone, bitcoin will bounce back again.

Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

Like now the people are accepting this currency and it is not the end of bitcoin it is the start of bitcoin and the governments are trying to make a regulation for bitcoin the digital currency system and then they will allow this currency in the world for open transaction and this is the fast way to transfer funds in the world and i feel good to see that bitcoin is the word of mouth for every one and you are not able to prove those who don't like bitcoin now but just give the logical statement and don't spread wrong information and news in the forum.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

Yes, its true that the price of bitcoin is declining. But is does'nt mean that it will continue to drop until it will end. I believe that bitcoin will grow again.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

I do not worry about this because it is a crypto market and it is also an economic investment so it can go up and down at any time. As everything is possible, the risk is to start a new opportunity for all investors.

I don't think it is the beginning of the end of bitcoin, it is normal that the price of bitcoin is going up and down. It is now the best time to buy and invest in bitcoin while the price of it is still low and wait for it to go high again.
AnnaSitnikova

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

I do not think that this is the beginning of the end, because in the spring bitcoin always gave a drawdown if you look at the graphs of past years! So let's hope for the best Cool
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

Yes, its true that the price of bitcoin is declining. But is does'nt mean that it will continue to drop until it will end. I believe that bitcoin will grow again.
All people need to be prepared that the price of bitcoin will someday fall. There's nothing wrong with that. Bitcoin was not created to be an investment asset. The main purpose of creating bitcoins was to protect our savings and make a free currency that will be protected from the interference of the state and the bankers. I do not mind that the price of bitcoin was low but I could earn a few bitcoins every day.
AnnaSitnikova

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:52:03 PM

I do not think that this is the beginning of the end, because in the spring bitcoin always gave a drawdown if you look at the graphs of past years! So let's hope for the best
Lucas Kronenberg

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

Oh, not again, man! Its temporary phenomenon. Stop to speculate.
don pope

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

I do not think so. I think the price of bitcoin has been reduced by the control of some countries more severely
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: