Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:55:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO ✅] MyShield 🔰 Decentralized Anti-Scam Platform 🔰  (Read 25620 times)
MyShield

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:23:53 AM

How is Myshield's antiscam different from antivirus or anti-spam?

Traditional anti-virus and anti-spam services cannot protect us from new types of cyber threats like phishing, fraud, brandjacking.  MyShield takes the fight to whole new level by involving the community in the detection process.  The system alerts users of different scams, while those who report new threats and share them with the community are rewarded with the MyShield tokens.

wow, that is a good reward you have there! haha! but what is the role of blockchain here?

MyShield’s decision making process is complex as it is based on the combination of the already existing cyber intelligence (of BrandShield®  and other cyber intelligence providers), as well as reports by the community, crowd wisdom scoring, and the capability of storing data that is not manipulated by both the users and the providers. As part of the model, users will be rewarded for their reports. Hence the need for the Blockchain a transparent, secured database.
rinnah

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

Traditional anti-virus and anti-spam services cannot protect us from new types of cyber threats like phishing, fraud, brandjacking.  MyShield takes the fight to whole new level by involving the community in the detection process.  The system alerts users of different scams, while those who report new threats and share them with the community are rewarded with the MyShield tokens.

wow, that is a good reward you have there! haha! but what is the role of blockchain here?

MyShield’s decision making process is complex as it is based on the combination of the already existing cyber intelligence (of BrandShield®  and other cyber intelligence providers), as well as reports by the community, crowd wisdom scoring, and the capability of storing data that is not manipulated by both the users and the providers. As part of the model, users will be rewarded for their reports. Hence the need for the Blockchain a transparent, secured database.

smart way to maximize the system 👍🏼 good job
caudalmar

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:37:08 AM

impressive! i have a strong feeling on this 👍🏼
MyShield

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

[/quote]

impressive! i have a strong feeling on this 👍🏼
[/quote]

We assure that we have a strong system to give confidence to the crypto world.
caudalmar

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

now my assignment is to read your whitepaper. For sure technical terms will make my nose bleed. Haha but I've seen your twitter account. There are a lot of posts explaining easily your system..
MyShield

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

now my assignment is to read your whitepaper. For sure technical terms will make my nose bleed. Haha but I've seen your twitter account. There are a lot of posts explaining easily your system..

Yes. By following our official accounts, you'll know more about MyShield. Though we recommend you to read first the whitepaper. Smiley
rosemariexoxo20

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

Hi! I read about your Twitter post yesterday regarding that ICO in Vietnam. It was a good read! Very interesting. I can certainly say that as much as there’s a future growth for cryptos, these scams really get in the way, huh.
MyShield

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:46:40 AM

Hi! I read about your Twitter post yesterday regarding that ICO in Vietnam. It was a good read! Very interesting. I can certainly say that as much as there’s a future growth for cryptos, these scams really get in the way, huh.

Correct. In fact, reports also say that where the costs of counterfeiting and piracy is estimated to reach $2.81 trillion in 2020.  And that is why MyShield is aiming to bring trust to the e-commerce and online market.
rosemariexoxo20

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

Correct. In fact, reports also say that where the costs of counterfeiting and piracy is estimated to reach $2.81 trillion in 2020.  And that is why MyShield is aiming to bring trust to the e-commerce and online market.

$2.81TRILLION?! WOW!! that’s a fucking huge loss to the scams.  So how does Myshield work in this?
MyShield

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:15:00 AM

$2.81TRILLION?! WOW!! that’s a fucking huge loss to the scams.  So how does Myshield work in this?
[/quote]

MyShield will alert users whenever they reach a phishing website, an online counterfeit sale, and other types of online scams.  It will also provide validations for crypto transactions. The MyShield model is based on two sources of intelligence – reports of potential scams by users of MyShield shared with the community, and providers of AI powered cyber-intelligence.  The information from both sources will be recorded on the MyShield blockchain, which will be launched on an existing blockchain and will be used as the source for the alerts and validations.

rosemariexoxo20

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

MyShield will alert users whenever they reach a phishing website, an online counterfeit sale, and other types of online scams.  It will also provide validations for crypto transactions. The MyShield model is based on two sources of intelligence – reports of potential scams by users of MyShield shared with the community, and providers of AI powered cyber-intelligence.  The information from both sources will be recorded on the MyShield blockchain, which will be launched on an existing blockchain and will be used as the source for the alerts and validations.

[/quote]

Your platform is very timely I must say.  First time I heard of that kind of technology.  I hope the whole crypto community gets to support it!
MyShield

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:22:03 AM

Your platform is very timely I must say.  First time I heard of that kind of technology.  I hope the whole crypto community gets to support it!
[/quote]

Help us in spreading the word about MyShield!  More updates and write-ups about the platform can be seen in our other official channels:
Telegram: t.me/MyShield_TM
Twitter: twitter.com/MyShield_TM
Facebook: facebook.com/MyShieldTM
YouTube: https://[Suspicious link removed]/BwRKes
Reddit: reddit.com/r/MyShield_Official
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:48:06 AM

Good afternoon, how many people are in your company? do you have only one website dedicated to ICQ? how many years or months of your team?
Smilikiti

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:54:18 AM

This platform looks so great because it can notify us if we go to not trusted site. It will decreased the cyber crime and scam project. I will support this project and i believe someday this project will getting bigger and give benefit for all the user in the world.
Snaguit321 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

#MyShield helps companies maintain successful #ICOs by giving their clients full confidence through MyShield Trust Stamp. Give your customers their needed #Security while protecting your brand and investment from losses. Together we will fight scams!

JOIN TO OUR GROWING OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP!
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:24:19 PM

Joining the bounty campaign, your visuals are very impressive. In addition I really think there is a role for the community and AI in anti-scam protection. Looking forward to keeping my eye on this one.

MyShield

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:56:30 PM

Joining the bounty campaign, your visuals are very impressive. In addition I really think there is a role for the community and AI in anti-scam protection. Looking forward to keeping my eye on this one.

Thanks!  Help us spread the word also about MyShield to the crypto community!
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:22:42 PM

I've posted this before in the Bounty thread; but it's getting lost in all the Facebook/Twitter posts.

For the signature campaign, it states: "During this period, you must make a minimum of 10 Posts per Week and no more than 15 in order to be considered eligible."

Why is there a maximum? I'm quite active on BCT, but I would say that that's only positive (more exposure) for the project?

melihce

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:18:43 AM

It's a really good project.
il.metronomo

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:38:05 AM

very good project