Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO ✅] MyShield 🔰 Decentralized Anti-Scam Platform 🔰  (Read 25620 times)
sophiaAG

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

i admire the Brandshield technology in the cyber intelligence service.  So knowing that it's the same team behind Myshield, I am confident that this will succeed and will do many wonders against all scams.  Good AI technology with community reports system

Yes its the same team who bugged down fake websites of another ICO project Cool Cousin.  Good team behind Myshield!
rinnah

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:22:53 PM

i admire the Brandshield technology in the cyber intelligence service.  So knowing that it's the same team behind Myshield, I am confident that this will succeed and will do many wonders against all scams.  Good AI technology with community reports system

Yes its the same team who bugged down fake websites of another ICO project Cool Cousin.  Good team behind Myshield!

right!  they're amazing right!  that's why im excited with what Myshield has to give to protect the crypto users.  Since we're all familiar with AI technology, Im especially with how its going to be combined with crowd wisdom.  such a unique technology here of Myshield
Meer_saab

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:23:43 AM

U think about that project touch the moon
caudalmar

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:20:36 PM

Its a Great Project That I never see in my Life .
I hope the investors and Supporters of this project become richer Soon!

Yes, it's a great project! I think it's more about getting to enjoy the cryptocurrency space with more security and confidence.  We can't do that now with all the scams around.  Can't wait for this project to be launched!
MyShield

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:01:24 PM

Hello! It’s very cool but I would like to learn some more details about the algorithm your project works with.

Thanks for your interest in MyShield!  We are unable to discuss the algorithm details but you may check out the whitepaper for more details on how our platforms works.  You can get a copy of the whitepaper from this link:  www.myshield.com/whitepaper.

MyShield

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:03:05 PM

Yes, it's a great project! I think it's more about getting to enjoy the cryptocurrency space with more security and confidence.  We can't do that now with all the scams around.  Can't wait for this project to be launched!
[/quote]

Yes, MyShield intends to create an ecosystem of CONFIDENCE and SECURITY for all crypto users.  Be sure to follow our official channels for the coming updates on MyShield!
Yoyo2018

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:33:52 PM

Yes, MyShield intends to create an ecosystem of CONFIDENCE and SECURITY for all crypto users.  Be sure to follow our official channels for the coming updates on MyShield!
[/quote]

When is the presale rougly over?
LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:46:41 PM

hello dear manager! Can you update the number of my subscribers? Twitter campaign. There were 6k subscribers. Now 12k..

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

What's the difference of using myshield to the common Web protection of some famous antivirus?

The only thing i can see is everything is store on their blockchain and this means they will add all website's on their blockchain and we can easily check if its legit or not using their AI technology? Am i right? Cheesy
rosemariexoxo20

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:16:37 PM

there's such great potential in the cryptocurrency market but it's only hindered by all these scams around.  myshield is the solution we are looking forward.  i love this project
MyShield

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

When is the presale rougly over?
[/quote]

Hi Yoyo2018! Private sale is still ongoing.  Pre and crowd sale dates are yet to be announced by early June.   Follow all our official channels for these updates.

MyShield

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:32:46 PM

What's the difference of using myshield to the common Web protection of some famous antivirus?

The only thing i can see is everything is store on their blockchain and this means they will add all website's on their blockchain and we can easily check if its legit or not using their AI technology? Am i right? Cheesy

Hey theinvestdude, thanks for your interest in MyShield!  Traditional anti-virus and anti-spam services cannot protect us from new types of cyber threats, which is why BrandShield has come up with its intelligent solution which is the MyShield anti-scam platform. 

Aside from the data of AI-powered cyber intelligence providers stored on blockchain, MyShield takes the fight against these scams to a whole new level by involving the community in the detection process. The system alerts crypto users of different scams, while those who report new threats and share them with community members are rewarded with MyShield tokens -  proprietary cryptocurrency of the platform.  So, the combination of a motivated, engaged community and AI technology creates a strong shield for companies and users from all sorts of threats and infringements.

lothok

Activity: 336
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:02:03 PM

TRUST is a key element to promote adoption in the emerging crypto market. MyShield is the solution that will foster trust to users to integrate crypto into society and make it easier to transact with. #AntiScam
myshield solution is impressive, it's what every crypto investor should look into, such a great potential for this platform
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

icoshrimp review
https://icoshrimp.com/anti-scam-solution-using-blockchain-technology-made-possible-by-myshield/

MyShield

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:26:38 PM

TRUST is a key element to promote adoption in the emerging crypto market. MyShield is the solution that will foster trust to users to integrate crypto into society and make it easier to transact with. #AntiScam
myshield solution is impressive, it's what every crypto investor should look into, such a great potential for this platform

Hi! Thanks for supporting MyShield.  We highly appreciate it!
MyShield

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:38:32 PM

Hi egetrorx, thanks for sharing this!  Thanks also for your interest in MyShield.  Help us spread the word to the crypto community!
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:43:19 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 11:00:06 PM by ashuawei

Hey theinvestdude, thanks for your interest in MyShield!  Traditional anti-virus and anti-spam services cannot protect us from new types of cyber threats, which is why BrandShield has come up with its intelligent solution which is the MyShield anti-scam platform.  

Aside from the data of AI-powered cyber intelligence providers stored on blockchain, MyShield takes the fight against these scams to a whole new level by involving the community in the detection process. The system alerts crypto users of different scams, while those who report new threats and share them with community members are rewarded with MyShield tokens -  proprietary cryptocurrency of the platform.  So, the combination of a motivated, engaged community and AI technology creates a strong shield for companies and users from all sorts of threats and infringements.

Thats great, i got encountered this kind of project but i think this one has a unique strategic idea as the participation and cooperation of the  community and AI technology is a vital role in creating a strong shield for everyone from all of sorts of threats.  Surely this will create a huge impact to the cryptocurrency industry in genaral and hopefully they will enhance and develop properly to be more effective to everyone.
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

This project is the most desired for investors and bounty hunters, because everyone is very tired of fraud! I really want the project to start working soon!
On the site, I did not see the date of the ICO, please write!
richiereally

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

this is a very intelligent solution in fighting online scams.  impressive and i hope the project will succeed.  this is what every crypto user needs to have!
MyShield

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:28:08 PM

This project is the most desired for investors and bounty hunters, because everyone is very tired of fraud! I really want the project to start working soon!
On the site, I did not see the date of the ICO, please write!

Hi lipochka! Thanks for your interest in MyShield.  We highly appreciate it.  In the whitepaper, our roadmap indicated that TGE is targeted Q2-Q3 2018.  Rest assured that the final date will be announced in all our official channels as soon as finalized.  Offhand, the date of the public sale is targeted to be announced early June.  So be sure to keep an ear out for the updates! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: