Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO ✅] MyShield 🔰 Decentralized Anti-Scam Platform 🔰  (Read 25620 times)
catchandeat

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:06:32 PM

Are you going to monitor the whole market yourself to mark the project "scam/not a scam" or you have some algoritms? Anf if you were wrong and the project was not a scam?
I got the point about the sites, it's just like the anti-virus working. But are you tracking the scam crypto projects?
MyShield

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

Excellent that would be good with guidelines , that would be helpful.

In my previous post I was told announment will be early June ,we are almost heading to mid June . Are we still on track?

We are just waiting for the team's final advise.  All updates will be posted in our channels as soon as finalized, so stay tuned!
MyShield

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:15:40 PM

Are you going to monitor the whole market yourself to mark the project "scam/not a scam" or you have some algoritms? Anf if you were wrong and the project was not a scam?
I got the point about the sites, it's just like the anti-virus working. But are you tracking the scam crypto projects?

Hi catchandeat!  MyShield's decision making process is based on the combination of the already existing cyber intelligence (of BrandShield and other cyber intelligence providers), as well as reports by the community, crowd wisdom scoring, and the capability of storing data that is not manipulated by both the users and the providers. As part of the model, users will be rewarded for their reports. Hence the need for the blockchain, a transparent, secured database.

If the MyShield application marks an application/site as trusted ("green light"), that means that MyShield’s assessment from both the cyber intelligence and the community reports classified the website or the wallet address on the website you are looking to transfer funds to, as secure and legitimate. MyShield will provide a money-back-guarantee for transactions made on trusted websites.
gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:57:38 PM

Super project with a strong team with good products in the field of blockchain. Better rates, less risks than most of the traditional investments.
catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:30:38 AM

Hi catchandeat!  MyShield's decision making process is based on the combination of the already existing cyber intelligence (of BrandShield and other cyber intelligence providers), as well as reports by the community, crowd wisdom scoring, and the capability of storing data that is not manipulated by both the users and the providers. As part of the model, users will be rewarded for their reports. Hence the need for the blockchain, a transparent, secured database.

If the MyShield application marks an application/site as trusted ("green light"), that means that MyShield’s assessment from both the cyber intelligence and the community reports classified the website or the wallet address on the website you are looking to transfer funds to, as secure and legitimate. MyShield will provide a money-back-guarantee for transactions made on trusted websites.

So you're just using other application and your project is a simple compilation of that applications?
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:16:38 AM

when is the end of ICO?

andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:30:28 AM

perhaps this is what investors are looking for in determining the validity of an ICO project,
shield platform based on community intelligence and AI cyber intelligence maybe is a better blend in counteracting the scam ICO project
Yoyo2018

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:05:22 AM

Excellent that would be good with guidelines , that would be helpful.

In my previous post I was told announment will be early June ,we are almost heading to mid June . Are we still on track?

We are just waiting for the team's final advise.  All updates will be posted in our channels as soon as finalized, so stay tuned!

https://venturebeat.com/2018/06/18/brandshield-launches-myshield-to-protect-users-from-cryptocurrency-scams/
MyShield is currently in a private sale of its tokens,” Keren said. “A public sale is planned to take place during Q3 of 2018, and the beta version of the platform and application is planned to be launched during Q1 of 2019.”
Does this mean we will get the announcement to the sale next month?
MyShield

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:05:49 PM

So you're just using other application and your project is a simple compilation of that applications?

MyShield uses AI-powered cyber intelligence technology within its platform plus a combination of crowd wisdom.  You may refer to this article, https://venturebeat.com/2018/06/18/brandshield-launches-myshield-to-protect-users-from-cryptocurrency-scams/, for more details on how the platform works.
MyShield

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:12:42 PM

when is the end of ICO?

Hello policeoo, thank you for your interest in MyShield.  Schedule of the ICO is yet to be announced but per our roadmap, TGE is targeted Q3 2018.  Keep an eye on all our official channels for updates regarding our dates.
MyShield

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:17:39 PM

https://venturebeat.com/2018/06/18/brandshield-launches-myshield-to-protect-users-from-cryptocurrency-scams/
MyShield is currently in a private sale of its tokens,” Keren said. “A public sale is planned to take place during Q3 of 2018, and the beta version of the platform and application is planned to be launched during Q1 of 2019.”
Does this mean we will get the announcement to the sale next month?

Thanks for your patience! TGE is targeted Q3.  Please stay tuned in our channels for the official announcement on specific dates, including events and highlights in the coming weeks. 
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:24:03 PM

Super project with a strong team with good products in the field of blockchain. Better rates, less risks than most of the traditional investments.

Exactly, this project gives potential impact in the cyrpto industry and online users in general. Hopefully MyShield  will emphasize its unique features and benefits to the users and ensure social media sites are being intensify and properly spread to gain trust and confidence from the potential investors and end users.  
caudalmar

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:01:18 PM

perhaps this is what investors are looking for in determining the validity of an ICO project,
shield platform based on community intelligence and AI cyber intelligence maybe is a better blend in counteracting the scam ICO project

I agree andriw.  The Myshield platform is a unique solution to the ever increasing scam issues in the crypto community and I think this may be the answer that we are looking for.  Plus it's the first anti-scam project there is so this must be a real game-changer.
rinnah

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:06:43 PM

I agree andriw.  The Myshield platform is a unique solution to the ever increasing scam issues in the crypto community and I think this may be the answer that we are looking for.  Plus it's the first anti-scam project there is so this must be a real game-changer.

this is correct.  it's the world's first anti-scam platform.  it's about time the scam issues are put to an end as these hamper the growth and great potential of cryptocurrency industry.
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:20:43 AM

this is correct.  it's the world's first anti-scam platform.  it's about time the scam issues are put to an end as these hamper the growth and great potential of cryptocurrency industry.
I don't believe it was the first anti-scam platform and getting to the reality there are many or some first to build this kind of platform but they are so known in public. If MyShield becomes successful it will be good for all of us of course it will be known for antiscams that will protect each investors and tokens holders for fraud and hackings.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sophiaAG

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:35:59 PM

I don't believe it was the first anti-scam platform and getting to the reality there are many or some first to build this kind of platform but they are so known in public. If MyShield becomes successful it will be good for all of us of course it will be known for antiscams that will protect each investors and tokens holders for fraud and hackings.

I do think that though that this is the first anti-scam platform, because so far it's only antivirus or anti-spam that ive heard of.  Nothing of a similar project that would alert you once you've reached a fraud website.  But yeah, I agree that this will definitely be good for us all once it succeeds as we will really benefit from the protection that it brings to the cryptocurrency space.  So yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to the launch of this ICO project.
rosemariexoxo20

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:46:00 PM

I do think that though that this is the first anti-scam platform, because so far it's only antivirus or anti-spam that ive heard of.  Nothing of a similar project that would alert you once you've reached a fraud website.  But yeah, I agree that this will definitely be good for us all once it succeeds as we will really benefit from the protection that it brings to the cryptocurrency space.  So yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to the launch of this ICO project.

Sure this is the first?  But anyhow, I still think this project is great and relevant as it would solve the long-running issue of scams in the online space, especially in cryptocurrency.  Many are doubtful and afraid to explore cryptocurrency because of fear of being scammed.  The Myshield platform addresses those and as they said, will bring back an "ecosystem of confidence" to every user.  Myshield team, I wish you all the best for this ICO.
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:07:15 PM

I follow the project and am looking forward to the start of ICO! The necessary project for bringing order and justice to the Internet space!
richiereally

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:02:21 PM

scammers really suck.  for me, it's one of the factors why crypto prices are falling.  people are afraid to invest because of fear of being scammed.  so if the Myshield project succeeds, and i sure hope it will, it'll really give the cryptocurrency market a big break.
MyShield

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

scammers really suck.  for me, it's one of the factors why crypto prices are falling.  people are afraid to invest because of fear of being scammed.  so if the Myshield project succeeds, and i sure hope it will, it'll really give the cryptocurrency market a big break.

Thanks for the support! Continue to help us spread the word about MyShield to the crypto community.  More updates in the coming weeks so be sure to follow all our official channels.  Together we will fight scams!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: