Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO ✅] MyShield 🔰 Decentralized Anti-Scam Platform 🔰  (Read 25620 times)
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:54:16 PM

Hi team,

I just noticed in the sheet that the bounty campaign will be extended for 2-3 months?
Any update what that means for the people participating? Will the payments be made in two seperate periods or any increase of the bounty?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:05:13 AM

ive always believed in cryptocurrency and the potential it brings to every user.  myshield’s platform makes it even more solid in the area of security and confidence

What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly? Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:56:48 PM

Cryptocurrency is the hottest field for the scammers to launch their attack and lure people. They have been successful at multiple times and are continuously fooling novice users. The lack of standardization and regulatory measures also contributes to the proliferation of scam projects. Many companies are slowly becoming aware of the negative effects of the scam projects in the cryptocurrency space as it muddles the credibility of the entire cryptocurrency world. i think that the solution offered by the platform will be successful at long run
caudalmar

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:00:49 PM

Cryptocurrency is the hottest field for the scammers to launch their attack and lure people. They have been successful at multiple times and are continuously fooling novice users. The lack of standardization and regulatory measures also contributes to the proliferation of scam projects. Many companies are slowly becoming aware of the negative effects of the scam projects in the cryptocurrency space as it muddles the credibility of the entire cryptocurrency world. i think that the solution offered by the platform will be successful at long run

Agree to this.  Many will benefit from this anti-scam solution and will be a game changer to the online security game.  It's about time we support these kind of projects that are very relevant to the growth of the cryptocurrency space.  This industry surely promises a lot of economic potential but if scams remain unabated, investors will never return.  Good job to the developers of Myshield.
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:26:44 AM

To all new joiners, welcome to MyShield community! Be sure to follow our official channles for all updates about our platform.  Help us also spread the word about MyShield to the crypto community!
joey alexander

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

Many companies are slowly becoming aware of the negative effects of the scam projects in the cryptocurrency space as it muddles the credibility of the entire cryptocurrency world.I think this question is becoming more relevant in today's times when the speed of technology development is super-fast. Every day a new application or innovation is launched. The creator of the product does not foresee the negative effects of its application by people. This can be true for the most of the tech companies. It is one of the few platforms who is offering solutions to the users of this complex web of cryptocurrency projects and posts. Fake accounts, false impersonation, lost identities and unawareness about the process are a few of the reasons that contributed to the rise of these scams. i think that the solution offered by the platform can be successful.
MyShield

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

Many companies are slowly becoming aware of the negative effects of the scam projects in the cryptocurrency space as it muddles the credibility of the entire cryptocurrency world.I think this question is becoming more relevant in today's times when the speed of technology development is super-fast. Every day a new application or innovation is launched. The creator of the product does not foresee the negative effects of its application by people. This can be true for the most of the tech companies. It is one of the few platforms who is offering solutions to the users of this complex web of cryptocurrency projects and posts. Fake accounts, false impersonation, lost identities and unawareness about the process are a few of the reasons that contributed to the rise of these scams. i think that the solution offered by the platform can be successful.

Yes, we believe many people are realizing now the need for greater and improved online security.  MyShield platform hopes to deliver that to the users and create an ecosystem of CONFIDENCE for all their online transactions.
richiereally

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:28:25 PM

Yes, we believe many people are realizing now the need for greater and improved online security.  MyShield platform hopes to deliver that to the users and create an ecosystem of CONFIDENCE for all their online transactions.

Thanks for that MyShield team!  The solution you bring really gives us high hopes for more secure online engagements.  I think these type of projects are what crypto users should explore more, those which address significant issues in our space.  For me, there are lots of projects that are just "nice to have" versus those which are truly relevant and would bring a major change in the digital space.  MyShield I believe belongs to the latter one.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. Project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?
MyShield

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:15:54 PM

We are excited about your visions and are looking forward to learning more about how you will execute your plan after fundraising. I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

Thanks for the support eshan1234! Help us spread the word about MyShield to the crypto community as well  Smiley
syesraypb

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:33:02 PM

Make the word more safety  Grin
rosemariexoxo20

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

getting more and more impressed with this new technology.  finally a solution to help individual users fight online scams and keep their investments protected.  I think this project will moon once launched as it will make the crypto market realize that online protection and fighting scams can be made possible.
MyShield

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. Project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?

Hi guys! To those asking, for the funds to be raised, MyShield will collect Bitcoin, ETH and FIAT, and these funds will be handled with care and caution.  Aside from our ANN thread, continue to follow our official channels for more updates:

Twitter: twitter.com/MyShield_TM
Facebook: facebook.com/MyShieldTM
YouTube: https://goo.gl/BwRKes
Reddit: reddit.com/r/MyShield_Official/
sophiaAG

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:18:29 PM

Hi guys! To those asking, for the funds to be raised, MyShield will collect Bitcoin, ETH and FIAT, and these funds will be handled with care and caution.  Aside from our ANN thread, continue to follow our official channels for more updates:

YouTube: https://[Suspicious link removed]/BwRKes

Thanks for this information!  it's good to know that you also accept FIAT for the sale.  How about wallets, can we use any?
MyShield

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

Thanks for this information!  it's good to know that you also accept FIAT for the sale.  How about wallets, can we use any?
[/quote]

The MyShield platform will be based on the Ethereum Blockchain, therefore you can store your MyShield tokens in any wallet accepting ERC20.
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:15:43 PM

I think people are losing interest in myshield.   it's been about 3 months and still no concrete date on tge.    typical myshield answer =  'soon'  and keep checking website.      questions on the private sale is never answered.     this is looking like it's being run by the two shields team to be honest
MyShield

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:02:41 PM

I think people are losing interest in myshield.   it's been about 3 months and still no concrete date on tge.    typical myshield answer =  'soon'  and keep checking website.      questions on the private sale is never answered.     this is looking like it's being run by the two shields team to be honest

Hey lasttime99! We understand your thoughts.  However, you might have missed out Yoav's last update that was posted in the Telegram community.  Posting it here as well, for your and other's information:

"To all those that were asking about the postponement of the process - the main reason for that are new regulations in Gibraltar, that have slowed down the process significantly.

Actually, I am happy to announce that our compliance process has completed and we are moving forward in full strength.  I suggest everyone to be patient. We are trying to do everything in the right way. MyShield is a cyber security project based on BrandShield’s technology that is being used by leading companies around the world. We do not intend to make any mistakes that might risk our vision, even if it means it goes a little slower. We intend to bring our decentralized anti-scam platform to the community, and create a real change in the eco-system.

We are in an emerging market with changes and new regulations coming in all the time, and if we intend to build a real ecosystem, we must be very cautious. I suggest for everyone to be patient and help us grow the community and the support for MyShield.

This is a journey in a rapidly changing market, and this is exactly why we have not set any precise dates yet. There might be other instances that may require changes. When we will commit to an exact date I can assure everyone we will make it.

Thank you all for your support!" - Yoav Keren, CEO MyShield

We encourage everyone to also join the Telegram community (in case you haven't yet) for more updates and discussion about the platform:  t.me/MyShield_TM

Be sure to follow all our other official channels as well:
YouTube: https://goo.gl/BwRKes

Thanks for all your trust and support to MyShield!

richiereally

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:12:50 PM

"To all those that were asking about the postponement of the process - the main reason for that are new regulations in Gibraltar, that have slowed down the process significantly.

Actually, I am happy to announce that our compliance process has completed and we are moving forward in full strength.  I suggest everyone to be patient. We are trying to do everything in the right way. MyShield is a cyber security project based on BrandShield’s technology that is being used by leading companies around the world. We do not intend to make any mistakes that might risk our vision, even if it means it goes a little slower. We intend to bring our decentralized anti-scam platform to the community, and create a real change in the eco-system.

We are in an emerging market with changes and new regulations coming in all the time, and if we intend to build a real ecosystem, we must be very cautious. I suggest for everyone to be patient and help us grow the community and the support for MyShield.

Yeah, I've read this there and i think it's fair enough.  totally supporting this project.  Cheers guys!
caudalmar

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:17:06 PM

Well the fact that people are asking about dates and updates only shows the interest of the community.  I think this project's gonna blast in its launch.  the solution it offers to fight scams is just so relevant for people to not to miss it out.
MyShield

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

“We want to sooth fears about cryptocurrencies” – Yoav Keren, CEO MyShield

Hey guys! Read more about MyShield in this latest interview of Yoav by Globes:
https://en.globes.co.il/en/article-we-want-to-sooth-fears-about-cryptocurrencies-1001245389

Join the community discussion in t.me/MyShield_TM!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: