Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO ✅] MyShield 🔰 Decentralized Anti-Scam Platform 🔰  (Read 25620 times)
rinnah

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:58:14 PM

“We want to sooth fears about cryptocurrencies” – Yoav Keren, CEO MyShield

Hey guys! Read more about MyShield in this latest interview of Yoav by Globes:
https://en.globes.co.il/en/article-we-want-to-sooth-fears-about-cryptocurrencies-1001245389

Join the community discussion in t.me/MyShield_TM!

Hi, thanks for sharing this!  I've read it and it was such a good read.  So many insights shared by Yoav.  Impressive project it is!  Hoping to see more and more interviews in the coming days  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rosemariexoxo20

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:19:32 PM

it was a good article and very much enlightening as to the background of this project.  hoping for the team's success!
TitiKamal

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:49:06 AM

it was a good article and very much enlightening as to the background of this project.  hoping for the team's success!
the best platform for the future.
MyShield is an innovative decentralization anti-fraud platform, powered by cyber intelligence intelligence and crowd policy, MyShield provides an ever-enhanced layer of security for the crypto currency ecosystem and ultimately for the entire e-commerce world.
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:01:09 AM

Interesting. But how MyShield warns users that the web is a fake, fake online seller, and other types of online fraud,
and how does it work?
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

Interesting. But how MyShield warns users that the web is a fake, fake online seller, and other types of online fraud,
and how does it work?
All of these is available in their whitepaper waiting for you to read. I'm not going to explain it because i know if you reas the whitepaper it will more satisfy you than giving my thoughts if it is your true interest to know its uses and how they will be able to provide security in this areas.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
MyShield

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:26:42 PM

and how does it work?

MyShield is will alert users whenever they reach a phishing website, an online counterfeit sale, and other types of online scams.
It will provide users with alerts against scams and will provide validations for crypto transactions. The MyShield model is based on two sources of intelligence – reports of potential scams by users of MyShield shared with the community, and providers of AI powered cyber-intelligence.

And yes, you will be able to find more details in the whitepaper.  In case you haven't downloaded it yet, you may check out this link:  www.myshield.com/whitepaper/

Thanks for your interest in MyShield!
sophiaAG

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

Awesome project! I am hoping this will succeed because it's about time every crypto user gets protected! No more fears in online transaction and more benefits to enjoy with! MyShield is the solution that all has been waiting for that will address the scam issues.
Yoyo2018

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:44:48 AM

Any estimate time frame for the new announment of the tge eg September?
MyShield

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:41:21 PM

Any estimate time frame for the new announment of the tge eg September?

Hi Yoyo2018! Thank you for your patience but the team has yet to advise on the specific date for it.  Rest assure it will be posted here and in all official platforms of MyShield as soon as a date is finalized.
caudalmar

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:51:19 PM

Looking forward to the launch of this awesome anti-scam platform.  It's a great project with great team.  Am an advocate of improved online security so the MyShield platform is really something that I'm giving my 100% support to.  Everyone has to know just how promising this is in solving our issues with the ongoing scams and fraud.
MyShield

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:59:18 PM

Brandshield’s new partnership with AmaZix will help restore confidence and a sense of security in the crypto sphere.

Read more about this latest alliance here:
https://medium.com/amazix/amazix-partners-with-brandshield-to-equip-crypto-communities-with-anti-scam-tools-36312c47f8d4?source=collection_home---2------0----------------

Join the community discussion in t.me/MyShield_TM.
rinnah

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:46:54 PM

Brandshield’s new partnership with AmaZix will help restore confidence and a sense of security in the crypto sphere.

https://medium.com/amazix/amazix-partners-with-brandshield-to-equip-crypto-communities-with-anti-scam-tools-36312c47f8d4?source=collection_home---2------0----------------

wow, this is great news! AmaZix has wide network and with them adapting Brandshield's anti-scam technology will greatly benefit a lot of users.  good job to the team for this big partnership!
sophiaAG

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

good job to the team for this new partnership with AmaZix.  crypto world will definitely benefit from this effort to continuously fight scams and fraud.  looking forward all the more to the launch of MyShield.  I'm sure this project is gonna blast!
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:31:22 AM

wow, this is great news! AmaZix has wide network and with them adapting Brandshield's anti-scam technology will greatly benefit a lot of users.  good job to the team for this big partnership!
Its more good to the amazix for their advantage in some bounty platform that is managing any bounty matters. By engaging with myshield they will be more become reputable into public. To myshield i was looking for more successful things to come especially the success of its ico.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Yoyo2018

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

Is this the huge news that myshield mention on telegram
MyShield

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:10:02 PM

Is this the huge news that myshield mention on telegram

Yes it is Yoyo2018! Joint ventures such as this would mean an exciting future for the MyShield project. Smiley
MyShield

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:33:39 PM

Its more good to the amazix for their advantage in some bounty platform that is managing any bounty matters. By engaging with myshield they will be more become reputable into public. To myshield i was looking for more successful things to come especially the success of its ico.

We see both parties benefiting from this new alliance Bianxee.  Thanks for your constant support for MyShield! More updates ahead so just keep an ear out in all our channels  Wink
rosemariexoxo20

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:19:01 PM

Yes it is Yoyo2018! Joint ventures such as this would mean an exciting future for the MyShield project. Smiley

exciting it is.  people will definitely benefit from the Myshield anti-scam project.  Good luck to the team and i hope there'll be more ventures coming.
forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:11:35 AM

May i check when is the end date of this bounty?
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:21:40 AM

May i check when is the end date of this bounty?
Actually this is not a bounty discussion place, but I'll try to explain a little bit. If I'm not mistaken, the bounty program ends at week 21: August 26, 2018.

If there is still less and still around bounty? Ask at : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241196.msg33757232

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀