Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:56:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO ✅] MyShield 🔰 Decentralized Anti-Scam Platform 🔰  (Read 25620 times)
MyShield

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:56:51 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 09:34:03 PM by MyShield

May i check when is the end date of this bounty?

Hi forestharvest!  Yes MonsterV is correct.  Kindly direct all bounty-related queries to this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241196.msg33757232#msg33757232 so that the Bounty Manager can assist you further regarding the ongoing bounty program, including its end date.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richiereally

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:12:08 PM

Yes it is Yoyo2018! Joint ventures such as this would mean an exciting future for the MyShield project. Smiley

Sounds good.  Looking for a strong launch for the MyShield platform.  This is the much needed boost of the cryptocurrency market, more confidence in online transactions.  Hope the team will succeed in this online security advocacy.
sophiaAG

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:55:23 PM

when's ICO?  arent we losing momentum here?
MyShield

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:00:07 PM

when's ICO?  arent we losing momentum here?

Hi sophiaAG!  Publication of the crowd sale date is targeted Q3 so we are just right within our timeline.  As for momentum, we'd say it otherwise as we see our community in TG and other social media platforms growing, even organically.  We see that many people are realizing the need for greater security and rest assured that MyShield is committed to deliver the optimum anti-scam protection to you guys.  Smiley
sophiaAG

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:07:43 PM

Hi sophiaAG!  Publication of the crowd sale date is targeted Q3 so we are just right within our timeline.  As for momentum, we'd say it otherwise as we see our community in TG and other social media platforms growing, even organically.  We see that many people are realizing the need for greater security and rest assured that MyShield is committed to deliver the optimum anti-scam protection to you guys.  Smiley

That's good to know.  I see the great relevance of this project to our community.  This is what we need in this digital age and i think it will be a great loss for people if they will lose interest because of boredom.  Thanks for the update and please update us the soonest on the next big news. 
MyShield

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:11:11 PM

That's good to know.  I see the great relevance of this project to our community.  This is what we need in this digital age and i think it will be a great loss for people if they will lose interest because of boredom.  Thanks for the update and please update us the soonest on the next big news. 

We highly appreciate your support sophia! Be always tuned in all our channels to stay updated about MyShield.  Yes more big news ahead and you will definitely know about it.  Continue to help us spread the word about MyShield! Smiley
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:08:07 PM

Certainly. With the development of technology blockchain your idea is increasingly in demand. I look forward to the implementation of your project.
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:29:44 AM

Certainly. With the development of technology blockchain your idea is increasingly in demand. I look forward to the implementation of your project.
It will increase actually because of their good platform and more when it was already working. Many will have an interest to collaborate to ensure their investors trust on their own business. I can’t wait for the Q3 so that the ico will roll over and start the process of making this platform.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
MyShield

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:48:45 PM

Thanks for the continued support guys! We're getting there.  We highly appreciate your patience!

Continue to stay tuned in all of MyShield's OFFICIAL channels to be updated:
Telegram: t.me/MyShield_TM
Twitter: twitter.com/MyShield_TM
Facebook: facebook.com/MyShieldTM
YouTube: https://goo.gl/BwRKes
Reddit: reddit.com/r/MyShield_Official/

Help us spread the word more about MyShield to the crypto community. Wink

richiereally

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:42:18 PM

I think it will be worth the wait on this as Myshield is a very relevant solution to be missed out by the community.  This will greatly help us users address the most challenging issue now which is scam.  Best to wait on it as the team works on delivering us the best platform there is. 
caudalmar

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:51:28 PM

Hey, I read the globes article and i enjoyed reading it.  such a nice writeup about the platform and the interview with yoav keren is just full of new insights as to the idea behind MyShield.   Will there be more upcoming interviews?  I hope to hear more from the team Smiley
MyShield

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:54:29 PM

Hey, I read the globes article and i enjoyed reading it.  such a nice writeup about the platform and the interview with yoav keren is just full of new insights as to the idea behind MyShield.   Will there be more upcoming interviews?  I hope to hear more from the team Smiley

Hi caudalmar, thanks for the feedback!  We will definitely have it posted in all our official channels should there be any new interview or writeup about MyShield.  We love sharing new insights as well to the community.  Thanks for the consistent support.  Let us continue to spread the word about MyShield! Wink 
nericryp

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:36:17 AM

Interesting concept, this is what we really need in crypto space. There is too much scam here and there, and every average joe now can create his own blockchain and raise an ICO for said project.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

we need to be a member in this platform to know the scam project? or is there any way other than being a member to receive scam information?

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
MyShield

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:48:42 PM

we need to be a member in this platform to know the scam project? or is there any way other than being a member to receive scam information?

Hi aidit! The reports will be stored actually on the blockchain and exposed to the public.  Further, MyShield will publish on its website a list of reported scams, which were initially reported and for which the users have not reached a consensus yet.  So through this, community will have an initial idea on online items that may possibly be a scam and in order to incentivize MyShield users to investigate further and provide additional input about the suspected online items.
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:54:33 PM

this project has a good concept in my opinion, for the continuation of this project whether there will be bounty campaign program? I will wait for more information.
MyShield

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:16:50 PM

this project has a good concept in my opinion, for the continuation of this project whether there will be bounty campaign program? I will wait for more information.

Hi kalehon! Are you inquiring about the bounty program?  You may join this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241196.msg33757232#msg33757232
Thank you for the interest in MyShield! Stay tuned in all our OFFICIAL channels for all updates regarding our project:

Telegram: t.me/MyShield_TM
Twitter: twitter.com/MyShield_TM
Facebook: facebook.com/MyShieldTM
YouTube: https://goo.gl/BwRKes
Reddit: reddit.com/r/MyShield_Official/
Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3179901.0
rosemariexoxo20

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:30:25 PM

This is a very timely solution for the crypto world.  Can anybody report a scam to the platform?
MyShield

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:43:33 PM

This is a very timely solution for the crypto world.  Can anybody report a scam to the platform?

Hi rosemariexoxo20! To report a scam, you will be required to open an account with MyShield and deposit a nominal fee using the MyShield tokens, also called MSLD.  But in the initial stage of your account opening, you will be credited with a certain amount of MSLD which will allow you to make an initial number of reports at no cost.  Once this is consumed, you will need to obtain MSLDs so you can continue submitting reports. The MSLD you deposited will be returned back to you should your report be proven true via a consensus with other users.  You will also be eligible for the bounty reward of successfully reporting a scam.  But if proven otherwise, the MSLD you deposited will be added to the general bounty fund.
Yoyo2018

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

new regulations in Gibraltar , are we any near sorted the problem?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: