Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:10:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO ✅] MyShield 🔰 Decentralized Anti-Scam Platform 🔰  (Read 25620 times)
caudalmar

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:05:26 PM

i've got high hopes for this project.  very optimistic that this will address all issues on online scams.
what currency can i use to purchase tokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caudalmar

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

plus i'm using MEW.  can i use it for the MSLD tokens?
MyShield

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:12:11 PM

i've got high hopes for this project.  very optimistic that this will address all issues on online scams.

Hi caudalmar, you can use BTC or ETH to purchase MSLD tokens.  And yes you can also use your MEW or any wallet accepting ERC20 since MyShield platform will be based on the Ethereum blockchain.
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:05:21 PM

Hi caudalmar, you can use BTC or ETH to purchase MSLD tokens.  And yes you can also use your MEW or any wallet accepting ERC20 since MyShield platform will be based on the Ethereum blockchain.
Is the ico really planned by Q3? How much was raised now in the private sale sir? I am always waiting for the the crowdsale way back then. I hope there will be a final date of it to launch now because the project was very undervalued and can be used by many ico and coins to protect everything in their business.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sophiaAG

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

Is the ico really planned by Q3? How much was raised now in the private sale sir? I am always waiting for the the crowdsale way back then. I hope there will be a final date of it to launch now because the project was very undervalued and can be used by many ico and coins to protect everything in their business.

I agree.  I too think that this project has such a great potential in the crypto business, and even for the whole ecommerce.  Many will benefit from this online protection solution and will mean a lot to all users once launched.  I havent heard of any solution that will attempt to address or attack the ongoing scam problems in the marketplace.
MyShield

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

Hi Bianxee!  The publication of the token crowd sale date is planned for Q3.  As for the raised amount, we are unable to disclose this mainly for the discretion of our early investors.  We shall provide more updates once we near the TGE so just hang in to all our official channels for these announcement.  We highly appreciate your interest and constant support in our platform!
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

I agree.  I too think that this project has such a great potential in the crypto business, and even for the whole ecommerce.  Many will benefit from this online protection solution and will mean a lot to all users once launched.  I havent heard of any solution that will attempt to address or attack the ongoing scam problems in the marketplace.

And i second the motion as well Grin this project is very well important in blockchain technology i must say, therr are too many scam and phishing website that are scaming people, with project like MyShield, i think many users will be happy to adopt and make use of the services, nobody wants to get scammed, so it is very necessary to seek protection.

ford543

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

I saw this project in Quora.. im quite amazed by the concept. So in what system do you provide to the users?
rinnah

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

MyShield is a relevant solution for today's crypto world.  This is a promising project that will benefit many users as it protects and helps us fight scams.  Looking forward to its launch.
MyShield

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

I saw this project in Quora.. im quite amazed by the concept. So in what system do you provide to the users?

Hi ford543! Thanks for your interest in MyShield! MyShield is a decentralized platform that will alert users whenever they reach a phishing website, an online counterfeit sale, and other types of online scams.

This platform will provide users with alerts against scams and will provide validations for crypto transactions. The MyShield model is based on two sources of intelligence – reports of potential scams by users of MyShield shared with the community, and providers of AI powered cyber-intelligence.

You may read the whitepaper to know more about how this works.  Here's the link to download: www.myshield.com/whitepaper/

Feel free to message us for any further inquiry about MyShield Smiley
caudalmar

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

And i second the motion as well Grin this project is very well important in blockchain technology i must say, therr are too many scam and phishing website that are scaming people, with project like MyShield, i think many users will be happy to adopt and make use of the services, nobody wants to get scammed, so it is very necessary to seek protection.

Yup, nobody wants to be scammed, not me!  Grin This is a good opportunity and timing for the launch of MyShield.  Good job to the team for coming up with a solution such as this to help our thriving crypto market.
richiereally

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:16:05 PM

This is an interestingly unique ICO.  no matter how delayed it gets, people still waiting in great anticipation.  only shows how important online security is now for the crypto market.  as cryptocurrency grows, the need for greater protection increases.  are we expecting any further delays to the tge admin?
MyShield

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

This is an interestingly unique ICO.  no matter how delayed it gets, people still waiting in great anticipation.  only shows how important online security is now for the crypto market.  as cryptocurrency grows, the need for greater protection increases.  are we expecting any further delays to the tge admin?

Hi richiereally! We are still on track with our roadmap.  Publication of the crowd sale date is targeted to be in Q3 so that is what everybody is preparing for right now.
Thanks!
rosemariexoxo20

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:34:20 PM

Hi richiereally! We are still on track with our roadmap.  Publication of the crowd sale date is targeted to be in Q3 so that is what everybody is preparing for right now.
Thanks!

Exciting times ahead for Myshield.  I am anticipating a great market response on this once launched.  This is a big project that covers a big industry and I think this will moon! Wish the team success in the coming tge.
sophiaAG

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:50:01 PM

Admin, how many tokens are targeted to be offered to the public for sale?  How much is the market cap?
MyShield

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:59:43 PM

Admin, how many tokens are targeted to be offered to the public for sale?  How much is the market cap?

Hi sophiaAG, tokens alloted for public offering is 400,000,000.  Market cap is set at $30m Smiley
Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:04:30 PM

There is no doubt that MyShield will be able to provide and improve the level of security for the cryptocurrency ecosystem! I am also curious in what currency and where the funds will be stored?

MyShield

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:24:43 PM

There is no doubt that MyShield will be able to provide and improve the level of security for the cryptocurrency ecosystem! I am also curious in what currency and where the funds will be stored?

Hi Levontres! Funds will be collected in BTC and ETH Smiley
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:51:24 PM

Yup, nobody wants to be scammed, not me!  Grin This is a good opportunity and timing for the launch of MyShield.  Good job to the team for coming up with a solution such as this to help our thriving crypto market.
Nothing special r unique about this niche, it's already there.
Putting this niche into the blockchain cryptosphere won't make it even better to be honest.

I have nothing against this project, but let's keep it realistic.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:30:54 PM

While I like the idea of BrandShield's AI powered cyber-intelligence technology, I am wondering, why did the team choose to include users reports on potential scams? Online reviews, reports, ratings, etc. are always subject to manipulation (being paid, internal endorsements, emotions and perceptions of the project, etc.). What guarantees the 'honesty' of the reports provided by the community?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████