Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO ✅] MyShield 🔰 Decentralized Anti-Scam Platform 🔰  (Read 25620 times)
MyShield

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:47:48 PM
Merited by FlamingFingers (1)

While I like the idea of BrandShield's AI powered cyber-intelligence technology, I am wondering, why did the team choose to include users reports on potential scams? Online reviews, reports, ratings, etc. are always subject to manipulation (being paid, internal endorsements, emotions and perceptions of the project, etc.). What guarantees the 'honesty' of the reports provided by the community?

Hi FlamingFingers!  That is a good question.  Coming from the team’s experience, online scams are sophisticated and continuously evolving to the level that only a combined effort of technology and community participation can be trusted.

There are security measures that MyShield will implement against bots or abusive users (ie taking advantage of the bounty reward or giving a false negative report against a company) and to ensure that only eligible and honest reports will be submitted.  To prevent spam, there’s a method, similar to the Hashcash proof of work concept, that will demand a MyShield amount to be paid by the user before he can submit a report.  Once his report is proven true via a consensus among the users in the blockchain, then his deposit will be returned to him and he will be further eligible to the reporting bounty reward that will be distributed.
MyShield

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:52:33 PM

Nothing special r unique about this niche, it's already there.
Putting this niche into the blockchain cryptosphere won't make it even better to be honest.

I have nothing against this project, but let's keep it realistic.

Hi ansi! We appreciate your views, thanks for sharing! But we believe blockchain plays a very significant role not only for our platform mainly for its decentralized and secure system.

While BrandShield's AI powered cyber intelligence already provides a fully operational solution on the B2B level and can exist without blockchain, MyShield's decision making process is much more complex. It is based on the combination of the already existing cyber intelligence (of BrandShield and other cyber intelligence providers), as well as reports by the community, crowd wisdom scoring, and the capability of storing data that is not manipulated by both the users and the providers. As part of the model, users will be rewarded for their reports. Hence the need for the blockchain's transparent, secured database.

Now the MyShield platform is a leveled up technology that is different from the usual anti-spam and anti-virus tools that exists now.  Plus the use of crowd wisdom makes it even advanced because this does not exist yet to date, in any other platforms. Smiley
sophiaAG

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

While I like the idea of BrandShield's AI powered cyber-intelligence technology, I am wondering, why did the team choose to include users reports on potential scams? Online reviews, reports, ratings, etc. are always subject to manipulation (being paid, internal endorsements, emotions and perceptions of the project, etc.). What guarantees the 'honesty' of the reports provided by the community?

Hi FlamingFingers!  That is a good question.  Coming from the team’s experience, online scams are sophisticated and continuously evolving to the level that only a combined effort of technology and community participation can be trusted.

There are security measures that MyShield will implement against bots or abusive users (ie taking advantage of the bounty reward or giving a false negative report against a company) and to ensure that only eligible and honest reports will be submitted.  To prevent spam, there’s a method, similar to the Hashcash proof of work concept, that will demand a MyShield amount to be paid by the user before he can submit a report.  Once his report is proven true via a consensus among the users in the blockchain, then his deposit will be returned to him and he will be further eligible to the reporting bounty reward that will be distributed.

That has been a question in my mind as well and glad that it's clarified.  Makes more sense now!
richiereally

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

Putting this niche into the blockchain cryptosphere won't make it even better to be honest.

It's already there?  haven't seen any similar security solution like this.  and i think they're targeting a very significant niche market since cryptocurrency is a growing industry and scammers are all around trying to hamper its growth. 
caudalmar

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:20:04 PM

It's already there?  haven't seen any similar security solution like this.  and i think they're targeting a very significant niche market since cryptocurrency is a growing industry and scammers are all around trying to hamper its growth. 

I still wouldnt want to be scammed and lose my money in any way, whether crypto or in wider ecommerce sites.  So whatever solution that seems competitive enough to fight the scams, i will support it.
rinnah

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:29:51 PM

MyShield is definitely an interesting project now since it addresses one of the most crucial and relevant issues in cryptocurrency.  Im so looking forward to the coming months once it launches and see how market reacts.
rosemariexoxo20

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:43:32 PM

When will the app be launched?  It's more like a mobile app right?
MyShield

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

When will the app be launched?  It's more like a mobile app right?

Hi rosemariexoxo20! The beta version of the user app is planned to be launched on Q1 2019.  Yes, MOBILE APP is one of the formats of the MyShield platform. There are other more formats as well such as:
1.   Desktop App
2.   Browser extension
3.   SDK's to other applications
4.   Software (client)
5.   JavaScript widget
6.   MyShield's Website – users who did not install any of the above applications will be able to perform queries using MyShield's database through MyShield's website.
7.   MyShield Protection Server – a solution that is planned to be developed by MyShield to provide Internet Service Providers and organizations with the ability to use the MyShield application as part of their network, and alert users of potential scams.

yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

Is it possible that the dates of the main sales will shift to 2019? What is the minimum investment amount for the main sales?

HI yarelydiaz! Please wait for official announcements in all our channels.  Publication of the token sale date is scheduled this Q3. 
Minimum contribution amount for public pre-sale is USD100,000.

One hundred thousand dollars is a high value, which means that most ordinary users will not be able to participate in public pre-sale, this means they will not be able to buy tokens with a good bonus ((((

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
MyShield

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:28:58 PM

One hundred thousand dollars is a high value, which means that most ordinary users will not be able to participate in public pre-sale, this means they will not be able to buy tokens with a good bonus ((((

Hi yerelydiaz, just to clarify, that is for the large contributors in public pre-sale.  For the public sale, the minimum amount is yet to be advised by the team.  It shall be announced in all our channels once we near the TGE so please standby for that.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

Hi yerelydiaz, just to clarify, that is for the large contributors in public pre-sale.  For the public sale, the minimum amount is yet to be advised by the team.  It shall be announced in all our channels once we near the TGE so please standby for that.

Thank you for your quick response, as an early supporter, I would like not to miss the moment when the biggest bonuses. I have already subscribed to your newsletter.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
richiereally

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:43:34 PM

That's what I thought so too!  Thanks for clarifying.  We really are so much interested in this platform and we are hoping everyone could avail of it.
richiereally

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:45:25 PM

Thank you for your quick response, as an early supporter, I would like not to miss the moment when the biggest bonuses. I have already subscribed to your newsletter.

That's good to hear.  Thanks for your support yarelydiaz!  Im a supporter too!
rosemariexoxo20

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

Yeah same here! Ive already believed in the potential of this project since I've heard about it. So yeah, I would like to invest in this as well.
caudalmar

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:17:49 PM

has the bounty ended already?  they said once the bounty ends, it means tge starts?
sophiaAG

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:20:51 PM

has the bounty ended already?  they said once the bounty ends, it means tge starts?

nah, i dont think so.  in tg, many are still asking about their stakes for the bounty.  I think it's still running.
MyShield

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:24:24 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 09:10:17 PM by MyShield

has the bounty ended already?  they said once the bounty ends, it means tge starts?

Yes, bounty program is still running.  You may click this link for updates about the bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241196.msg33757232#msg33757232

Please note though the TGE schedule is NOT dependent on the Bounty Program.  Just stay tuned in this channel and on other platforms of MyShield for the OFFICIAL announcement of our schedules.  
rinnah

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:04:40 PM

Hey admin, could I just ask about the partnership of Amazix with Brandshield?  Been seeing the posts about it.  Does MyShield have something to do with it or is it already the MyShield platform that's gonna be deployed in that partnership?
MyShield

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:26:12 PM

Hey admin, could I just ask about the partnership of Amazix with Brandshield?  Been seeing the posts about it.  Does MyShield have something to do with it or is it already the MyShield platform that's gonna be deployed in that partnership?

Hi Rinnah, it's an enterprise, B2B partnership of BrandShield and AmaZix.  AmaZix manages about 130 crypto community channels and they will be using BrandShield's anti-phishing solution to fight fraud and give more protection.  With the partnership, BrandShield's solution will constantly monitor, proactively detect and remove threats from social platforms and websites of AmaZix's clients.

This will be extended to the MyShield platform once launched, to provide more improved protection to the end-users.  So yes, it's a great future for MyShield.
rosemariexoxo20

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

Hi Rinnah, it's an enterprise, B2B partnership of BrandShield and AmaZix.  AmaZix manages about 130 crypto community channels and they will be using BrandShield's anti-phishing solution to fight fraud and give more protection.  With the partnership, BrandShield's solution will constantly monitor, proactively detect and remove threats from social platforms and websites of AmaZix's clients.

This will be extended to the MyShield platform once launched, to provide more improved protection to the end-users.  So yes, it's a great future for MyShield.

Sounds impressive for me, what with the 130 channels that's gonna be deployed with the anti-phishing solution.  With this partnership, I think MyShield's potential will moon more once launched.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: