Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:49:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO ✅] MyShield 🔰 Decentralized Anti-Scam Platform 🔰  (Read 25620 times)
MyShield

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

Now we have reached September, are we getting close to the crowd sale of myshield token, I have been waiting patiently since May

Hi Yoyo2018! Thank you for your constant support.  The team is working very hard to bring official announcements to the community.  Rest assured it will be posted in all our official channels the soonest available. 
richiereally

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:03:51 PM

Hi Yoyo2018! Thank you for your constant support.  The team is working very hard to bring official announcements to the community.  Rest assured it will be posted in all our official channels the soonest available. 

This is great MyShield.  Looking forward to it and I hope the team success.  Impressed with your commitment to deliver this solution to the crypto ecosystem.
rosemariexoxo20

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:35:02 PM

how much token supply and market cap for this project again?
rinnah

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:36:35 PM

Looking forward to this Myshield.  Hope you'll do it sooner.  Just can't wait for it to happen.
MyShield

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:38:33 PM

how much token supply and market cap for this project again?

Hi rosemariexoxo20, total supply is 1Bn tokens while our cap is set at 30 million. Smiley
Snaguit321 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:26:13 PM

We are about to enter ICO, stay tuned for more announcement guys~
MyShield

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:22:39 PM

We are about to enter ICO, stay tuned for more announcement guys~

Hello Snaguit321. Thank you for your constant support! We highly appreciate it.
Just a reminder to please trust only messages that would come from the MyShield admin. 
Be sure to follow all our channels for official announcements on MyShield:

Telegram: t.me/MyShield_TM
Twitter: twitter.com/MyShield_TM
Facebook: facebook.com/MyShieldTM
YouTube: https://goo.gl/BwRKes
Reddit: reddit.com/r/MyShield_Official/
Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3179901.0

Yoyo2018

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:04:31 AM

Now we have reached September, are we getting close to the crowd sale of myshield token, I have been waiting patiently since May

Is the tge occurring in September or we getting date announcement in September
MyShield

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:51:40 PM

Is the tge occurring in September or we getting date announcement in September

We are getting date announcement in September.  As mentioned in the whitepaper, publication of token sale date is targeted Q3 2018.  So we have until the end of this month to wait for it. 
Vancomputer

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

Let me explain how that can be considered a flawed argument: You're on a slippery slope by assuming a few things there. Believing truly is not an "if" for us, but a "because". We believe and know it for a fact that there is a looming pensions crisis (in some cases very real and present) and all the indicators are pointing in the right direction. In order to make the maximum impact adoption is key, as anyone reasonably in the know would agree, and in that also we are making good ground. It is my personal opinion that its always wise to respect market conditions irrespective of if you're a blockchain company, an investor or a trader. Those who don't, get easily crushed by the markets.
richiereally

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

Let me explain how that can be considered a flawed argument: You're on a slippery slope by assuming a few things there. Believing truly is not an "if" for us, but a "because". We believe and know it for a fact that there is a looming pensions crisis (in some cases very real and present) and all the indicators are pointing in the right direction. In order to make the maximum impact adoption is key, as anyone reasonably in the know would agree, and in that also we are making good ground. It is my personal opinion that its always wise to respect market conditions irrespective of if you're a blockchain company, an investor or a trader. Those who don't, get easily crushed by the markets.

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to convey here with your comment mate.  Is this in reference to the Myshield platform we're discussing here? Kindly clarify.
caudalmar

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:44:31 PM

We are getting date announcement in September.  As mentioned in the whitepaper, publication of token sale date is targeted Q3 2018.  So we have until the end of this month to wait for it. 

Looking forward to this announcement.  Hope everything works out according to the plan.  hoping for the best for this project.
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:26:04 AM

I'm still very confident in the success of the project, great to see you also won an award.

I do have a hard time finding exact dates etc.

Is there a place where I can easily find:
- Start date of ICO
- Close date of ICO
- Close date of bounty?

Etc. ?

MyShield

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:37:49 PM

I'm still very confident in the success of the project, great to see you also won an award.

I do have a hard time finding exact dates etc.

Is there a place where I can easily find:
- Start date of ICO
- Close date of ICO
- Close date of bounty?

Etc. ?

Hi Delphinus, thank  you for your interest in MyShield.  The dates you mentioned above are yet to be announced by the team.  Rest assured that these will be posted here.  You may also join the telegram community: t.me/MyShield_TM.

Thank you.

sophiaAG

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:41:15 PM

Hi Delphinus, thank  you for your interest in MyShield.  The dates you mentioned above are yet to be announced by the team.  Rest assured that these will be posted here.  You may also join the telegram community: t.me/MyShield_TM.

Thank you.

[/quote]

Awaiting updates please.  I highly support this project and i hope we could get things moving already. Been quite a while.
richiereally

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:45:41 PM

Awaiting updates please.  I highly support this project and i hope we could get things moving already. Been quite a while.

I believe the team is at it.  Could be that they are prepping up for the big day.  We got couple of weeks more till end of Q3, hopefully by that time, we know next steps ahead.
caudalmar

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:06:50 PM

Looking forward to the updates.  I know we are getting there.  Im very positive about this project.
rosemariexoxo20

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:08:45 PM

i am for this project.  I believe this plays an important role in the future growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Viktorija Levi

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

Just find out about this project from similar post here. Very curious and will watch the progress for sure. Seems that its a thing we all need.
Good luck!
MyShield

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:41:24 PM

Just find out about this project from similar post here. Very curious and will watch the progress for sure. Seems that its a thing we all need.
Good luck!

Thank you for the interest Viktorija  Smiley Yes stay tuned here for more updates.
Make sure you also follow the other OFFICIAL channels of MyShield:

Telegram: t.me/MyShield_TM
Twitter: twitter.com/MyShield_TM
Facebook: facebook.com/MyShieldTM
YouTube: https://goo.gl/BwRKes
Reddit: reddit.com/r/MyShield_Official/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: