Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:15:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO ✅] MyShield 🔰 Decentralized Anti-Scam Platform 🔰  (Read 25620 times)
richiereally

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

Does that mean if there is no public sale , there wouldn’t be a payout for bounty program?

Regarding the bounty payments, I see the following QA.

Q: When will the tokens be distributed?
A: The tokens will be distributed after the public token sale of Myshield. Specific dates are not yet determined. Myshield is still proceeding  with their private sale as of the moment.

Does that mean the bounty was closed, but any payout will be at a future point in time if the public sale does continue?

Is that so?  Not quite sure how bounty programs operate.  I hope it will not be the case for Myshield bounty.  Participants seemed to have done a great job in the tasks
richiereally

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

Mysheild looks like they got competition with rougly the same time lines

https://www.cryptopolice.com/

I've read this.  Competition?  I dont think so.  Myshield's got a lot of features than this one.  Plus I think the name of the team behind this project matters a lot.  Brandshield is already an established name in the cybersecurity field.  So it's a question of who the market will trust more. But putting the backer aside, I think the concept of MyShield platform is more ahead than cryptopolice's crowd participation selling prop.  it didnt even highlight the use of AI but just mentioned it as one ofs.
rinnah

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:46:07 PM

Totally agree.  It could have been a very ideal solution to fight one of the most prevailing issues in crypto space.  Hope to more news on how the team progresses with the development of the platform.

Still following this project in telegram.  One of the admins has mentioned that there's a lot of interest building around Brandshield and Myshield platform.  So i think this project is still on and quite promising on the delivery of their project.  Still looking forward to this one.
caudalmar

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:41:38 AM

Still following this project in telegram.  One of the admins has mentioned that there's a lot of interest building around Brandshield and Myshield platform.  So i think this project is still on and quite promising on the delivery of their project.  Still looking forward to this one.

What could it be?  is it just the tge that's changed or the entire roadmap?  was anticipating for this project to be launched soon.  been seeing lots and lots of reports that say scams and cyber crimes keep on rising as the crypto market grows. we could be losing such a great potential if investors will not participate due to fear of being scammed.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:27:09 AM

What could it be?  is it just the tge that's changed or the entire roadmap?  was anticipating for this project to be launched soon.  been seeing lots and lots of reports that say scams and cyber crimes keep on rising as the crypto market grows. we could be losing such a great potential if investors will not participate due to fear of being scammed.

the progress of their development is quite slow. encountered this before. they should have product to offer by now. months in crypto is like years of waiting already. people will lose interest if they can't see real progress in the platform.
sophiaAG

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:05:15 AM

the progress of their development is quite slow. encountered this before. they should have product to offer by now. months in crypto is like years of waiting already. people will lose interest if they can't see real progress in the platform.

yeah, i would agree with this.  Although they said beta user app is still targeted Q1 per roadmap.  I just think that many people have been expecting for this project for quite some time already.  Either they lose interest or another project with similar concept but with faster implementation may steal the moment. IMO
rosemariexoxo20

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

still waiting for it tho.  ive been following the tg community but no updates yet on the development of the platform.  hope to hear of news before the year ends.  by then hope there is a clearer direction already for this much awaited project.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:04:36 AM

I hope that you will hold a Token Sale before the end of 2018, I can not miss it.  I like the prospects for the development of your anti-scams platform.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:00:04 AM

I hope that you will hold a Token Sale before the end of 2018, I can not miss it.  I like the prospects for the development of your anti-scams platform.
This is a very long time, there is no date yet and the telegram group has become deserted.
I would like to know how much money have they raised so far in the private sale? Did they reach the softcap already?
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:34:38 PM

This is a very long time, there is no date yet and the telegram group has become deserted.
I would like to know how much money have they raised so far in the private sale? Did they reach the softcap already?
Too bad there is no information about sales, funds are also not transparent, this makes MyShield less attractive to investors, the community is also small, I hope this project can be successful, because there are several big names here, namely Etoro, Wepower and shapeshift
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:34:57 PM

Hmmm, there is really no information about this project anymore. All of their social media are already deserted.
Can someone give me an information if this project will keep going or already failed? I thought theyre working with Amazix.
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:42:15 AM

Hmmm, there is really no information about this project anymore. All of their social media are already deserted.
Can someone give me an information if this project will keep going or already failed? I thought theyre working with Amazix.

I don't think I've ever received my bounty payment either, and it's indeed deserted here.
To bad, I actually really liked the project!

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:54:32 PM

I don't think I've ever received my bounty payment either, and it's indeed deserted here.
How can you never receive a bounty payment and preferably you remain patient first and still hope that the best for this project in the future is definitely

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:55:03 PM

All these scam attemps when using the internet are now less and less just because of products like MyShield! I'm really in love with this kind of products related to users safety and protection! Glad to have some genius minds working around the clock to provide us a safer and a more decentralized projects that will help us grow and learn more here in crypto.
Looking forward for the result of the ico, i'll keep myself updated about the project and nice job, well done!.
Delphinus

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:20:30 PM

How can you never receive a bounty payment and preferably you remain patient first and still hope that the best for this project in the future is definitely

Did you receive your bounty payment? Please let me know since it might just be a personal issue. Since the bounty closed in September/October, I think I'm pretty patient  Wink

turkandjaydee

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:18:24 AM

Did you receive your bounty payment? Please let me know since it might just be a personal issue. Since the bounty closed in September/October, I think I'm pretty patient  Wink
Not yet, and its normal if we didnt receive the bounty payment yet because their token sale is not even started yet.

But the bad thing is, the community dont know when it will happen or take place, they dont update any news recently.
They still sent chats a few days ago, but just a few words and not really important information.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:30:34 AM

Not yet, and its normal if we didnt receive the bounty payment yet because their token sale is not even started yet.

But the bad thing is, the community dont know when it will happen or take place, they dont update any news recently.
They still sent chats a few days ago, but just a few words and not really important information.
At least the information published will give a negative side. Although this platform has not started activities such as selling tokens and so on, there is at least some information that must be conveyed so that this platform does not seem like dead

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Delphinus

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:46:06 PM

At least the information published will give a negative side. Although this platform has not started activities such as selling tokens and so on, there is at least some information that must be conveyed so that this platform does not seem like dead

Looks to be pretty dead.

turkandjaydee

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:16:55 AM

Looks to be pretty dead.
Yep, all of their social media are literally dead now.
No chat by admin in telegram group, the last tweet on twitter was in November 2018 as well as their last post on Facebook Page, and their website doesnt have any update or new information.

Anti-Scam Platform has scammed their Bounty Participants.
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:39:14 AM

Looks to be pretty dead.
Yep, all of their social media are literally dead now.
No chat by admin in telegram group, the last tweet on twitter was in November 2018 as well as their last post on Facebook Page, and their website doesnt have any update or new information.

Anti-Scam Platform has scammed their Bounty Participants.
It's very disappointing because social media groups have all died because for us social media is very important and so what steps will the team take to overcome this problem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: