Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin gone too much deep??  (Read 853 times)
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:03:11 AM

Ive noticed that there were banning issues again about cryptocurrencies. India is now facing RBI issues which actually now on discussion wether cryptosystem should continue to be recognized. This kind of issue will last not too long, in time the ptice would recover and will eventually reach its good price. One thing is for sure, crypto will be dominant in the future.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:19:14 AM

Will bitcoin prices reach 25k by the end of the year?

There is no certainty in that yet. But we have to hope of the best. All this Fudd needs to stop. Bitcoin needs to correct it self and start moving forward.
gobingo

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

It's been too long bitcoin down at the base and I think it's because of bubbles when after the price goes up, and altcoins prices are mostly affected by bitcoin prices especially those using bitcoin platforms.
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

Every market goes through bear and bull cycles.It's just finishing up its bear cycle so we should be back on track to 20K again soon.The negative news will also affect on bitcoin price.News about bitcoin's ban in some countries making it holders from  panic and selling their nitcoin because they are afraid of the deeper losses.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

yes you are right I think bitcoin is easy to experience a price reduction because bitcoin is very much a new player that is very easily affected by other people's talk and is affected with fake news news so they are a lot of who will be quick to sell bitcoin when the price is cheap.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

For deeply dipping of it's value I think that is given because there are times come that it provides or brings a higher pump that was benefited to us so I think the decreasing too much and increasing so high is can be consider as a equal movement of it's value that's why there is nothing to be surprising when it's dipping too much.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:29:03 PM

because of the panic selling that maybe they know they know the bitcoin goes down so many people sell their bitcoin so that bitcoin price drops so better buy and hold now because it's good to buy bitcoin now

Regenmacher

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:34:11 PM

The main reasons for me are natural correction cycle and of course, activity of bears, trying to lower the price and buy more. Up to me, the rates are not crucial and they won't beat even last year's min. So, in theory, we can still hope to see very good results within this year
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:47:55 PM

Hello btctalk.i am in this cryptoworld since from many months but i never seen this much deep of btc so i have some questions related to it.

1) why bitcoin price gone this much down?
2)why bitcoin price fluctuate too much?
3)which features affect on the fluctuations of price of btc?
4)Is bitcoin price affect on  altcoins? If yes then which altcoins price get affected by it ànd which are not?
5)when  we should see the price increament in BTC?

I’l try to answer your questions.
1. Bitcoins price is volatile it can be high or it can be down, however there are some factors that can affect bitcoins price that would lead to price down, like negative news and crypto bans in some countries and other social media spreading FUDs to the public. But if you take a look on the past years since bitcoin was created this price down is commonly happens every year so you have to deal with it.
2. Because of the market demands, buy orders and sell orders in the market.
3. It has the same thought with your question number 2.
4. Yes, because bitcoin is the first crypto currency and almost all alts are affected because they are all alternate to bitcoin.
5. Let us wait for the right time, Bitcoins price is unpredictable so better be vigilant because any time bitcoin will skyrocket.
I hope i answer it.
Nolivelasco13

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:56:30 AM

people sell their bitcoin so that bitcoin price drops so better buy and hold now because it's good to buy bitcoin now
zuninholo

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:50:39 AM

Too many bitcoin sources will go down
bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:02:14 AM

The falling of bitcoin is normal. In every market are corrections.
Bitcoin gone to much because no one can manipulate the price of bitcoin. But before that we all know bitcoin is not steady, just like the price. No one knows when its high or down. Important is we all know about bitcoin before we enter the bitcoin or invest 8n bitcoin..

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
dagobert20

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

It is a long-term investment. It is normal that the bitcoin going up and down. The falling of currencies are normal. In every market are corrections.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:45:55 PM

It's hard to figure out what the exact cause of bitcoin prices is going down and up, some negative news about bitcoin in real world can affect bitcoin prices. And people who panic and sell the bitcoin simultaneously can also affect the price of bitcoin. But as long as there are still many people who are interested in and believe in bitcoin, I think bitcoin will continue to grow and increase.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

Ive noticed that there were banning issues again about cryptocurrencies. India is now facing RBI issues which actually now on discussion wether cryptosystem should continue to be recognized. This kind of issue will last not too long, in time the ptice would recover and will eventually reach its good price. One thing is for sure, crypto will be dominant in the future.
This banning issue never seems to end because as soon an bitcoin is recovering from a banning case, another country then decide to ban the currency all over again and send us straight back to where we initially started.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:57:48 PM

Yes the price of Bitcoin has dropped because it is what it is, normal for every Cryptocurrency to go down. No registered Cryptocurrency has ever been created that has been increasing since it was listed on the exchange. They decide to sell coins and chain effects as soon as the price drops other investors begin to sell and cause prices to fall significantly, now prices have started to recover, which dictates the prices are the demand and supply, and because Bitcoin is decentralized so the price actually comes from the offer and demand, so the price becomes very fluctuating.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:02:35 PM

Yes the price of Bitcoin has dropped because it is what it is, normal for every Cryptocurrency to go down. No registered Cryptocurrency has ever been created that has been increasing since it was listed on the exchange. They decide to sell coins and chain effects as soon as the price drops other investors begin to sell and cause prices to fall significantly, now prices have started to recover, which dictates the prices are the demand and supply, and because Bitcoin is decentralized so the price actually comes from the offer and demand, so the price becomes very fluctuating.

I think the reason why bitcoin is decreasing too much its because of the speculation that some country are banning bitcoin like the recent report that china banned bitcoin so many people afraid including chinese people  so they are on panic selling causing bitcoin to drops more.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

the decline in bitcoin prices currently I think normal, it is not possible bitcoin prices will continue to rise, bitcoin and altcoin prices depending on demand in the market, if a lot of demand then the price will rise and if a little then the price down, that's in my opinion
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

Bitcoin was and remains one of the best investment vehicles in the world. Despite this, as an investment asset, it will suffer from falling prices, and will also enjoy rising prices. The trick, as an investor, is to buy low and sell high. If the prices for bitcoin are at or close to historic highs, then perhaps it's time to sell. And if prices fall significantly after the high of the markets, this may be the best time to buy. People who invest in bitcoin after its collapse in price in 2014 would have brought big money when prices rebounded and jumped to $ 1,000 dollars in 2016
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:26:04 PM

Hello btctalk.i am in this cryptoworld since from many months but i never seen this much deep of btc so i have some questions related to it.

1) why bitcoin price gone this much down?
2)why bitcoin price fluctuate too much?
3)which features affect on the fluctuations of price of btc?
4)Is bitcoin price affect on  altcoins? If yes then which altcoins price get affected by it ànd which are not?
5)when  we should see the price increament in BTC?
To answer few of your questions, bitcoin tends to drop this much in price after a bull rally and the bitcoin price fluctuates this much because of the volatility that is induced by the whales due to no regulatory over watch. The price of Bitcoin is mostly affected by the whales and demand and supply of Bitcoin. Also the price of almost all the altcoins is coupled with Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: