Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:10:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin gone too much deep??  (Read 853 times)
korobitsyna96

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

This is a normal and common occurrence for the stock market.
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:53:00 PM

Bitcoin correction is normal in every year.it is just the market circle.This is the time panic sellers throw their bitcoins away.Bitcoin price totally depends on demand and NEWS.we saw a high demand on 2017 for bitcoin.so bitcoin get a massive spike.may be this is the correction time for that.we will see a another big wave in future.as traders we must keep faith on bitcoin.and YES altcoins have effect of bitcoin price.personally i don't like it

2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:44:35 PM

I agree with all that you have said but the drop of bitcoin is normal and in every market, there's a correction
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

Actually we can't predict when will be the Bitcoin's value goes high but this is a normal condition on this kind of business in where it just depending on the profit gain. The main problem is that people can't wait to earn money from it that's why sometimes they feel annoying once they are always asking when will be value goes high. They can't just wait and relax because people behind the Bitcoin are not just sitting in a corner doing nothing but instead they are doing their best in order for them to help us.

Predicting the price of any penny is really hard for us, so we buy when we see the price low and hold on until the price goes up again. I know that altcoin prices will not. ever down to zero. And they will never collapse, so trust them and rest assured for a long time.
DAN_cukz

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

yesterday there was an issue of hacking a wab associated with bitcoin, and all their coins and tokens have been sold cheaply and quickly to avoid moving their coins to the hacker. but I do not know the truth of the news ,, maybe because of it or something else.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

Due to the adverse weather on the market, the day goes by to the bottom. This is not an unusual situation, but it must be done a bit to avoid negative orientations about bitcoin.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

Hello btctalk.i am in this cryptoworld since from many months but i never seen this much deep of btc so i have some questions related to it.

1) why bitcoin price gone this much down?
2)why bitcoin price fluctuate too much?
3)which features affect on the fluctuations of price of btc?
4)Is bitcoin price affect on  altcoins? If yes then which altcoins price get affected by it ànd which are not?
5)when  we should see the price increament in BTC?

Bitcoin went down because of the regulation by China. Volatility is the nature of bitcoin  there is nothing anyone can do about it. Bitcoin prices affects altcoin prices. We have noticed that often once bitcoin is down altcoin will also be down.  The reversal can be any time it does not have time. 
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

I want to answer your first question, the fact is that the price of BTC is highly subject to manipulation and the owners of large volumes of bitcoin can influence the price as they want, including through the media.

eikzbtc

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

Last year it just got into the bubble, for some reason it was overpriced for a short period. Manipulated. But if you compare the rates of last May/June with current ones, you can see that we're good in fact
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

The Bitcoin price of being too much down or should we say the Bitcoin price is an obvious bearish is normal and it is part of the process. In fact, it can be a great sign to buy Bitcoin while it is still in a low and affordable price and you just have to wait for the perfect timing and opportunity to sell your Bitcoin and that is when the Bitcoin price will go bullish and most of the people in the crypto world expects that Bitcoin price will go bullish in the last quarter of the year.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

Last year it just got into the bubble, for some reason it was overpriced for a short period. Manipulated. But if you compare the rates of last May/June with current ones, you can see that we're good in fact
Yeah I know that feeling , to expect Bitcoin price go up to $20,000 or even break that ath over and over again . That expectation would provide you a deep disappointment , you better pull out that mindset and look for the opportunity with the current price volatile.
Take it as advantage to buy low and even lower to get better profit later , psychology are really matters now.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

While it is still in a low and affordable price and you just have to wait for the perfect timing and opportunity to sell your Bitcoin and that is when the Bitcoin price will go bullish and most of the people in the crypto world expects that Bitcoin price will go down. They can't just wait and relax because people behind the Bitcoin are not just sitting in a corner doing nothing but instead they are doing their best in order for them to help us. So theres no need to worry about falling down deeply its normal. Lets just wait it will recover soon.
tlqewcwf

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:49:03 PM

This is because bitcoin has risen too much at the end of last year, there are many altcoin valuations and the market is being revised, and I think the fall is normal because there are not so many new investors entering the market now.
Joyeeta

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:55:53 PM

I think it probably due to fear and uncertainty people are afraid to invest and holding back. Once there are few good news coming in, we might see a price jump and a bull run to go over 12k+.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

While it is still in a low and affordable price and you just have to wait for the perfect timing and opportunity to sell your Bitcoin and that is when the Bitcoin price will go bullish and most of the people in the crypto world expects that Bitcoin price will go down. Predicting the price of any penny is really hard for us, so we buy when we see the price low and hold on until the price goes up again[quotel
Last year it just got into the bubble, for some reason it was overpriced for a short period. Manipulated. But if you compare the rates of last May/June with current w, you can see that we're good in fact

Yeah I know that feeling , to expect Bitcoin price go up to $20,000 or even break that ath over and over again . That expectation would provide you a deep disappointment , you better pull out that mindset and look for the opportunity with the current price volatile.
Take it as advantage to buy low and eve
joesan2012

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

Hello btctalk.i am in this cryptoworld since from many months but i never seen this much deep of btc so i have some questions related to it.

4)Is bitcoin price affect on  altcoins? If yes then which altcoins price get affected by it ànd which are not?
5)when  we should see the price increament in BTC?

The Bitcoin prices are not going down due to a single event. It is to be understood that there is a series of events which is eventually taking Bitcoin down. In short FUD and fake new indeed is one of the reason why bitcoin price going down.

Bitcoin is volatile , Price fluctuations in the Bitcoin spot rate on the Bitcoin exchanges is driven by many factors. Volatility is measured in traditional markets by the volatility index. Volatilty in bitcoin does not yet have a generally accepted indesx since cryptocurrency as an asset class is still in it's nascent stage,but we all know that bitcoin is capable of volatil;ity in the form of 10x changes price versus U.S dollar.in a short period of time.

I've answer that already in the 2nd question

This base on what I have research, I’ve learned over time that the fact that every major exchange offers BTC trading pairs ,where you can trade BTC for alts rather than alts for fiat or USDT is the key to understanding why alts follow BTC. Because BTC is the top coin being traded for other alts in terms of market cap, volume, and general popularity, it is thus at the center of the crypto economy and has some gravity behind it. But We cannot exactly  sort which altcoin is not affect at all. But in my own understanding it's still depend on altcoin activeness in market . If the one altcoin is not really active in market then the price might also drop when bitcoin drop it's price.

5)when  we should see the price increment in BTC?
It depend, we cannot say this at all, Their are many factors that could affect the Bitcoin price increase. Political risk around national currencies can also affect the price of Bitcoin as people use it to hedge against price movements in a particular currency, or they need to quickly move large amounts of value out a country or currency.
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:30:41 AM

The General Director of the Altera Capital hedge Fund Dan Morehead is sure that in the future digital assets will grow in price, and the best time to buy bitcoin right now, as its value has reached the "bottom".
Morehead also noted that while the crypto industry is still not a highly regulated space, investors can take advantage of it. You just think about it?
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:53:56 AM

It's well known that bitcoin has a high volatility, caused by whales and pump and dump groups, in order to make profits. The price is also influenced by FUD, to give bitcoin a bad reputation. And the price also affects altcoins.
The price did drop from almost 20K to 6K in in February, but hopefully it will rise again and reach 20K again at the end of the year.

crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:10:44 AM

It's well known that bitcoin has a high volatility, caused by whales and pump and dump groups, in order to make profits. The price is also influenced by FUD, to give bitcoin a bad reputation. And the price also affects altcoins.
The price did drop from almost 20K to 6K in in February, but hopefully it will rise again and reach 20K again at the end of the year.
In short, many factors affect the rise and fall of bitcoin's market price so we can't tell which specifically is causing the dump. Though the whales is not active now, factors like negativity and bad image are affecting bitcoin badly. The internet is flooded by bad news about bitcoin being a scam when the truth is, bitcoin is being used by fake investments companies. Some people are also selling because of giving up, it had been a long wait for bitcoin to rise again and those people are not happy holding anymore. 

Price is at dump and will only shows small recovery and then will fall again. I don't know if it is okay to consider that bitcoin is having a stable price now.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
paruru123

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:30:30 AM

It's normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: