Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:28:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin gone too much deep??  (Read 853 times)
mkcube

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

It is normal in cryptocurrency that bitcoin go deep. In fact many factors affect the rise and fall of bitcoins market place. We cant tell which specifically causing dump. Take this advantage to buy at low price.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:45:02 AM

I guess there are really some factors affecting the high and low of bitcoin value and why sometimes its gone too deep that seems hard for us to imagine if it can still be recover, maybe the demand of it, the blockchain and even the investor himself. These are but a speculation on my part don't know for sure why it happen
krixi

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

Due to the excessive volume of sales on the market, it has fallen sharply, going down to low levels
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:31:58 AM

Nobody argues with the fact that the price of bitcoin is very volatile, but it's not so bad. For the first time in the history of mankind, a cryptographically safe, decentralized currency has emerged that is not tied to a bank or a physical asset. It would be much more surprising if bitcoin stabilized.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:36:51 AM

Nobody argues with the fact that the price of bitcoin is very volatile, but it's not so bad. For the first time in the history of mankind, a cryptographically safe, decentralized currency has emerged that is not tied to a bank or a physical asset. It would be much more surprising if bitcoin stabilized.
well, we do not know exactly what makes bitcoin fall further. it's just that some parties take advantage of this moment to gain profit. of course many factors make it happen, and maybe one of them is negative news from how many countries, or influential people.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:38:49 AM

Yeah, I think its really normal for bitcoin to correct and of course to pump and dump. This market is not stable, and even stock market bear market will always come and only those who know what to do during that time will succeed in this market. Don't be afraid if bitcoin hit $6k level again because for sure the peak will hit again in time.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:34:44 AM

Hello btctalk.i am in this cryptoworld since from many months but i never seen this much deep of btc so i have some questions related to it.

1) why bitcoin price gone this much down?
2)why bitcoin price fluctuate too much?
3)which features affect on the fluctuations of price of btc?
4)Is bitcoin price affect on  altcoins? If yes then which altcoins price get affected by it ànd which are not?
5)when  we should see the price increament in BTC?

The reason that the bitcoins are falling too much is simply because the selling are much more than buying because im this year there are a lot of people who sells their bitcoins knowing that the value of the bitcoins falls from almost 20k dollarss up to almost 6k and that is a huge fall that is becwuse they are already falling but the people are still.sellimg theirs not knowing that if they do that the bitcoins value woll just move down. We cannot predict when will the bitcoisn price rise up but all I can see that when the bitcoins gets in the start of the ber months then the demads will rise up again.
paruru123

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

The price of bitcoin is influenced by the large holders of the coins.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

every market price falling is normal the falling of price of bitcoin is temporary not permanent so believe in bitcoin because the bitcoin price back to the old.
malbterxic

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

in fact, you asked fairly standard questions, the answers to which are almost in every topic on the forum, in order that you would understand the current situation with the bitcoin price, I suggest that you look at the graphs that were thrown off in the next branch
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4416740.msg39353439#msg39353439
All at once it will become clear.

roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

Hello btctalk.i am in this cryptoworld since from many months but i never seen this much deep of btc so i have some questions related to it.

1) why bitcoin price gone this much down?
2)why bitcoin price fluctuate too much?
3)which features affect on the fluctuations of price of btc?
4)Is bitcoin price affect on  altcoins? If yes then which altcoins price get affected by it ànd which are not?
5)when  we should see the price increament in BTC?

Rumours of Chinese ban on Bitcoins, ICOs and exchanges is the reason which makes the bitcoin price level much lower.
Bitcoin price fluctuates so much because it is still in its development stage. Bitcoin’s price level changes generally affects altcoin prices. The relationship isn’t always predictable.
HugoHeasia

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:01:23 AM

So many things influence the price of bitcoin. The government embarked regulations and ban really affected the cryptocurrency world and the associated market. The news of what regulation China, India , S.Korea and US once filtered into the market will affect the market negatively and the price also.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:57:25 AM

every market price falling is normal the falling of price of bitcoin is temporary not permanent so believe in bitcoin because the bitcoin price back to the old.

Why bitcoin gone so deep? Well in cryptocurrency its normal to rise and to fall, but bitcoin falls down deeply because last year december bitcoin rises rapidly, so for they balance. And next movement lets expect it will rise.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:02:45 AM

Increasing and decreasing of bitcoin price is normal,it is the cause of demand and supply. I think there is nothing to worried abount instead make it as agood opportunity to buy more while it,s in a big deeo then invest it for a long period of time to have much profit.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:12:45 AM

Bitcoin is great coin its demand is good more people interested in bitcoin price grow and down its supply and its gone too much deep in the future.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:21:35 AM

Why bitcoin gone so deep? Well in cryptocurrency its normal to rise and to fall, but bitcoin falls down deeply because last year december bitcoin rises rapidly, so for they balance. And next movement lets expect it will rise.
The growth which happened in the end of 2017 is not normal growth,which was just hyped by lot of factors and most of them were trapped by the whales once they made enough profits they sold them which made the price to fall deeply and many short time investors appeared in 2017 also the reason for the price dump after its all time high price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
campingSider

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

Bitcoin is not always good at all, sometimes it is also worth dropping by the price you see. If price always does that, no new investor will enter the very top of the Bitcoin.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:04:35 PM

Bitcoin value will become high when you and I place buy other for as the demand for bitcoin increases so also its value will increase. Bitcoin value is decreasing as a result of FUD and low demand for it as I rightly mention above. 
Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:11:48 PM

Yes of course we can see myself the market price we currently downhill.<br />And I think in the next year could possibly plummeted.<br />What perhaps because it is not stabilnya the market.<br />It is feared the user bitcoin
CongHoan

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:37:16 AM

now its so much deeper . but it will pump again in the future keep our faith !  Tongue Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: