Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:18:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin gone too much deep??  (Read 853 times)
vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:42:46 AM

No investments are guaranteed even bank deposits because bank turns out to be a bankrupt then investors will lose their deposits. If one wants a guaranty then they can invest in any product not just only in bitcoin. Just be patient
iotarocket

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:46:57 AM

I think bitcoin went up too high and too fast in the latter part of 2017, and with that type of euphoria comes a crash. Also, blockchains are currently working out their scaling issues, so that will take time to resolve to bring them to the mainstream.
kawsarbapari9

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

This means that economists generally have no regulation or technology to help make international trade easier. This is where Bitcoin comes in. As soon as the world's global available value is passed, the Bitcoin Payment Network (if allowed to be promoted) will continue to be an extremely powerful tool for continued business by globalization and extension, prosperity for all of humanity, the economists acknowledge this fact that their roots are true Should be
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

Hello btctalk.i am in this cryptoworld since from many months but i never seen this much deep of btc so i have some questions related to it.

1) why bitcoin price gone this much down?
2)why bitcoin price fluctuate too much?
3)which features affect on the fluctuations of price of btc?
4)Is bitcoin price affect on  altcoins? If yes then which altcoins price get affected by it ànd which are not?
5)when  we should see the price increament in BTC?

1. cause the negative news about bitcoin is constantly being blow up by the media, so the new bitcoin holders are worried and then they sell bitcoins at any price cause they are afraid of the deeper losses.
2.market fluctuations are influenced by the large number of transactions that cause the volume of transactions are also large then cause a long distance between the sell order and buy order.
3.same as answer number 2
4.of course, since all altcoins are essentially decentralized, meaning that all price changes are influenced by bitcoin development.
5.It depends on you, if u are a trader must know when to see the movement. If u only token holder may be better if u discuss more often in bitcoin forum or more read about bitcoin news.

Including the manipulation of whales that affect bitcoin price crash to altcoins prices drops. Well the market will get back before the end of 2018. That is my belief to this very hour.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:27:33 AM

I think that only altcoys will disappear, which no longer have prices or are illegal. As they say, only the strongest will remain. Smiley
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:38:22 PM

verything is very simple as you see bitcoin rolled off altogether to the very bottom of the board all prodayte bitcoins and invest in other crypto projects as Socratus
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

I agree that this is not the case, as it is a precise example of evolution and technology implementation. It is worth considering the expediency of investments for a long period. Here is the main belief in the future and in development. Humanity has repeatedly experienced various crises and different times, but everything ended and continued to evolve.
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:29:09 PM

Fluctuation in price is normal. there will always be corrections.
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

Hello btctalk.i am in this cryptoworld since from many months but i never seen this much deep of btc so i have some questions related to it.

4)Is bitcoin price affect on  altcoins? If yes then which altcoins price get affected by it ànd which are not?

because the filtering happened all of the weak investors and the ones who does not know bitcoin that invest last year or in the beginning of january sold their bitcoin, and the reason of this is the holders that holds a big amount of bitcoin, the price drop triggers everyone specially those weak are too much affected. it fluctuate because of trading this is how traders earn. the price increase will happen this year but what i see there will be a huge dumping and pumping before that happens
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

I would like to answer your questions one by one.
1. Bitcoin is a kind of investment and it is very common in all kind of investment that its valuation flactuates with time.
2. The flactuation in the valuation depends on the market factor, when the demand of bitcoin is high then its valuation inflates and vice versa.
3. Bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency and because of this feature its valuation flactuates.
4. Being superior of all crypto currencies, the flactuation in valuation of bitcoin affects the valuation of other altcoins also
5. According to many wise economists we can see the inflation in the valuation of bitcoin in the last months of this year.
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:14:13 PM

Bitcoin prices drop very drastically and stagnate below because of the number of bitcoin rivals that have more powerful and sophisticated technology than bitcoin. Many new altcoin presence brings technological innovations that will further facilitate human work. This makes public confidence in bitcoin declining. Besides that, the price fluctuations that occur in bitcoin because the bitcoin market is not as active as before so supply and demand of bitcoin decreased. Of course, this makes the price unstable. Indeed a bitcoin haemerene affects altcoin but can not be explained in detail whether all alcoe is affected by bitcoin. When the market conditions are fluctuating like this, we periodically must monitor the movement of bitcoin prices so we do not lose the opportunity to make a profit.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

Goes up and goes deep is the common character of a business even bitcoin business.It is depend on demand and supply. Of course bad news is another reason I think.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:45:08 PM

Crypto-currency charts always look like roller coasters and this is normal. Now the stage of a sharp drop is just passing. And then we will quickly go into the woods
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:09:49 PM

Limited people have bitcoins and the price of the coin is very high and other people are not able to purchase bitcoin,when in case a few coins transferred or sell the fluctuation rate increase and there is high and low tide in the btc market, it is a stable coin keep it in your pocket.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
vik254

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:21:45 PM

1. the  decrease in  price  is  normal  when  it  comes  to unregulated  market. with  time  the   market  will  recover.
            2. there  are  many  external things  which  facilitate  this.  one   of the  key  things  include  the  regulations  which  are  being  formulated by  various governments. the  whales  also  play a  crucial  role when  it  comes  to  the  rates.
           4. most  of  the  coins  get  affected  by  BTC because   most  of  them  are  tied  to  BTC. am  not  sure  if  this  will stop  anytime  soon.

StudioYenLinh

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

It goes down when there is negative news and moves up when there is some good news related to crypto. For instance, if some big country bans crypto, you will see prices declining.
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

I think bitcoin went up too high and too fast in the latter part of 2017, and with that type of euphoria comes a crash. Also, blockchains are currently working out their scaling issues, so that will take time to resolve to bring them to the mainstream.

Yes, bitcoin of what happened last year a lot of countries and governments are aiming to ban or to regulate the bitcoin because of its potential of affecting maybe the fiat currencies and may increase fraudulent activities.
bulanso12345

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time the falling is temporary, so juct hodl
Its normal everything up and dawn theirs no permanent in this world even a human who created everything.But we just hold by then.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

bitcoin prices go down to the bottom because there is bad news that tries to make traders around the world panic and they end up selling bitcoins they have at very cheap prices because they are too panicky.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:27:41 PM

Bitcoin price can affected because a lot of bad news are now in the bitcoin and most of the people who are selling their bitcoin because of that. But bitcoin is pumping now and It is goos for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: