Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:32:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin gone too much deep??  (Read 853 times)
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

There are many factors involved in Bitcoin price rise or fall. The main factor is the supply and demand of it and the next factor is the whales. The whales always turn the market as per their wish and to earn their own profit and they sell or buy in bulk so there is major difference in price. We as a small investor need to be careful while buying and selling to whales.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:26:28 PM

Hello btctalk.i am in this cryptoworld since from many months but i never seen this much deep of btc so i have some questions related to it.

1) why bitcoin price gone this much down?
2)why bitcoin price fluctuate too much?
3)which features affect on the fluctuations of price of btc?
4)Is bitcoin price affect on  altcoins? If yes then which altcoins price get affected by it ànd which are not?
5)when  we should see the price increament in BTC?

Crypto is very unstable, crypto prices can change at any time. This decline is normal, you must have the patience to profit from crypto.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:09:42 PM

Hello btctalk.i am in this cryptoworld since from many months but i never seen this much deep of btc so i have some questions related to it.

4)Is bitcoin price affect on  altcoins? If yes then which altcoins price get affected by it ànd which are not?

Too many questions but lets try to answer them.

1. Because we were in the middle of a bubble.
2. It is part of its nature due to its limited supply.
3. The same as the above answer.
4. Yes all altcoins are affected by the price of bitcoin probably the only one that does not is tether.
5. No one knows the answer to that question, some believe that will happen at the end of the year while I think that will happen after a few years.
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

The reason why bitcoin is so much deep it's because it's depending to demand in crypto market if many people will always dump because they panicking because this down trend bitcoin decrease. Like some fud news,hacking and etc that may cause of decreasing of the price of bitcoin.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:02:04 PM

Crypto is very unstable, crypto prices can change at any time. This decline is normal, you must have the patience to profit from crypto.

Instead of using the word unstable, I must suggest that you use volatile. Because the meaning of these two words are far different. If you are to use stable or stability, then better not to invest here. Why would you invest to something that has no assurance to give you back a profit?
Just not to have a problem in semantics mates.
 By the way you are right on your point that we  just need to wait.

mr-sk

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:17:46 AM

huge fud and panic around bitcoin during the last few months, and that is one of the main reasons of why we saw bitcoin going so down

Telegram
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:23:36 AM

Have any financial market, commodity prices are falling, the fall is the rise, BTC now prices for prices later, so can be very dull to look at the issue.

feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:08:19 PM

I don't agree that Bitcoin is going into deep. Many people are still investing in it. So the market is not dead. You can get profit for some period of time if you will hold it. Be patient to that process.
olalaMaty

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

Bitcoins go too deep because they have a lot of impact on the market as well as the investment and what people have done to them is what we should naturally need for a better bitcoin environment.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:13:15 PM

When bitcoin was on national tv pretty much daily for a week with mainstream media talking about it all the time and reporting on how it went just $1000 up in the last 5 minutes, and you had mainstream media jokes on mainstream media tv programs like Jimmy Kimmel and so on, you knew too many clueless noobs were getting in and it was time to sell. Now that nobody is talking about it as much anymore and when it's mentioned it's to say "it's dead" once again it's when the noobs will not be buying and when the smart will be accumulating for the next peak in $50k-250k ATH. Just business as usual.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

Supply and demand and of course negative news. Also, every market goes through bear and bull cycles. It's just finishing up its bear cycle so we should be back on track to 20K again soon.
The pros and cons always overshadow cryptocurrency created by Satoshi Nakamoto because of price movements that are very liar but still want to price anyway bitcoin still much in demand because of its potential and guarantee value.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:51:00 AM

The problem is not bitcoin, the problem is your inexperience even if you had never experienced this kind of drop before and I had not experimented this as well, you could see the charts and see this kind of crash already happened in the past and if it happened in the past then the possibility that it could happen again right now was very high and it was that high that in fact it happened already.
Angle22

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:38:28 AM

because many coin coins are on the rise, because the bitcoin goes too deep.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:54:37 AM

Compared to previous year bitcoin has increased a lot because last year the price was around 2100$ and now the price nearly 6600$. Last year there is sudden growth from 2100$ to 19600$ now the market is in big correction mode, so people who bought them very high will not able to sell them at the current level.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:55:47 AM

The common reason of fluctuation of bitcoin's market value and market capitalization is the selling of bitcoin holdings from whales down to small investors. But recently, i have heard read some experts articles that bitcoin fluctuation is caused by the Venezuelan cryptocurrency called Petro where it raised 735M USD in just one day.

ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:51:55 AM

it seems to be because of the bad news, when bad news strikes that bitcoin prices will fall to such a basic price, so you better not panic and take advantage of the situation to make a profit by buying bitcoin when the price falls.
feverpitch

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

Every market goes through bear and bull cycles.It's just finishing up its bear cycle so we should be back on track to 20K again soon.The negative news will also affect on bitcoin price.News about bitcoin's ban in some countries making it holders from  panic and selling their nitcoin because they are afraid of the deeper losses.

All people who believe in cryptocurrency the best way is no panic about it. We almost only work and be patient for the time it grows up.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

Instead of using the word unstable, I must suggest that you use volatile. Because the meaning of these two words are far different. If you are to use stable or stability, then better not to invest here. Why would you invest to something that has no assurance to give you back a profit?
Just not to have a problem in semantics mates.
 By the way you are right on your point that we  just need to wait.
Well said, bitcoin is not unstable but volatile bitcoin can change its price very abruptly but if you wait enough time you can get your money back if you are patient enough, the coins that are unstable are icos in general, the value of an ico can go to a price of zero any day and that is why when you invest in an ico you need to always check it to see if anything happened.
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:31:02 PM

Hello pratik009. This could be because news of a bitcoin ban in some countries makes it panic and sells their bitcoin because they are afraid of deeper losses. It's been too long bitcoin down at the base and I think it's because of bubbles when after the price goes up, and altcoin prices are mostly influenced by bitcoin prices especially those using bitcoin platforms. But do not lose hope because bitcoin prices will return to normal again.
feverpitch

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

Yes every market asset is normal if they can go up and down, different in Bitcoin because that's the product we buy and cause the supply is very low now so if someone sells it or buys it, it could have a big impact on Bitcoin. The main reason is because of the supply and demand in the market more and more people are insisting on buying Bitcoin, the price will definitely increase and more and more people are selling there. Bitcoin prices also decreased.

I agree with you about people who sell bitcoin now. They don't understand said holding it is the best way to wait when the price is low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: