Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:16:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO with proven business or ICO that start from zero? You pick!  (Read 765 times)
traged

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:51:27 AM

I think both ICO types can be successful but yeah, ICO with proven business looks always little bit better for investing...
moses_dw (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

I think both ICO types can be successful but yeah, ICO with proven business looks always little bit better for investing...

Does anybody know companies with proven business model launching their ICO project and failed?
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:01:41 AM

Hello fellow community members,

Recently I saw lots of people announcing new altcoins. They're planning to launch ICO soon. But I was wondering if we should invest in ICO with proven business which will reduce the risk of our investment or go big with ICO project that we believe in but it starts from zero?

The trend of ICO is everywhere and lots of SCAMS is happening. Therefore, viewing ICO from risk management perspective is also important. What do you guys think?

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get." - Warren Buffett

I see the average scam ICO in due to the failure of the product to get funds from investors, there are also some who intend to deceive investors,
many things that we should pay attention before investing in the ICO, such as Team, concept, products, and marketing manager.

Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:04:10 AM

You can ask every scam questions for understanding about project. What do you need to know: white paper, card and soft cap, actual topic of project, for what money, how they built promotion, what the team, what the token.
I'm personally prefer projects with real product
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

I personally choose ICO that starts from zero and builds up after that. By that way you can make very huge profits if that business proves itself to be successful. That's why I prefer, for bigger/better profits.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
zhiggleb

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:07:07 AM

As a newbie I'll choose ICO with working business though I completely understand that start-up ICO can give more profit in future (if you guess with a choice of it).
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:15:13 AM

Both are feasible choices, the known icos with proven business will definitely be profitable, but some startups with proper market research can prove to be even more profitable, simply because of the rate difference.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

I will go with ICOs with a working product. It's comforting to know that you are in investment in an ICO whose product is market relevant already

moses_dw (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:36:47 AM

You can ask every scam questions for understanding about project. What do you need to know: white paper, card and soft cap, actual topic of project, for what money, how they built promotion, what the team, what the token.
I'm personally prefer projects with real product

Very nice tips you have there. Any good ICO you're following right now?
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

To choose Ico with a proven business is safer.  But perhaps this business or product is mediocre.  And when it enters the exchange, it can give small profit.  There can also be some bright startup with a great idea, but they simply do not have the money to develop the product.  There are many such examples on the exchange.  But there is more risk here than in the first variant.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

Yes, it's the easiest distinguish between a real and scam ICO. Even though being a new business, no company should go to and ICO before proving they are capable of doing the said job. If it does, it's a scam.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:40:54 AM

Recently I saw lots of people announcing new altcoins. They're planning to launch ICO soon. But I was wondering if we should invest in ICO with proven business which will reduce the risk of our investment or go big with ICO project that we believe in but it starts from zero?

The trend of ICO is everywhere and lots of SCAMS is happening. Therefore, viewing ICO from risk management perspective is also important. What do you guys think?

Right now many exist company lauching ICOs and many startup doing ICOs to fund their project. Its better choosing exist company ICO to investing our money but sometimes, many startup ICO have great whitepaper and great team. Its better do research before we investing on ICOs
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

ICO with existant product is better ofcoarse, But there are many ambitious projects that just cant afford to create a product without fundings, and its very important to support such projects even with little investment!

It should be enough to gain good income from ico is joining in ico with good working product.
Joining working product can make our chance to be more since so many bad project. Scam project can take our money.
moses_dw (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

ICO with existant product is better ofcoarse, But there are many ambitious projects that just cant afford to create a product without fundings, and its very important to support such projects even with little investment!

It should be enough to gain good income from ico is joining in ico with good working product.
Joining working product can make our chance to be more since so many bad project. Scam project can take our money.

Absolutely agree, even the ROI rate is lower, but it also has lower risk.
moses_dw (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

I personally choose ICO that starts from zero and builds up after that. By that way you can make very huge profits if that business proves itself to be successful. That's why I prefer, for bigger/better profits.

Natural Investor instinct yeah? I'm sure that lots of research have to be done before you invest in a new project with no guarantee of ROI.
Family2930

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

I will Pick that ICO which have Product or a good Background. Because there are many ICO are scamming with people. So, An ICO from Zero, How can we trust them at this moment when everything is down! So, everyone should careful before invest.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
Nefin98

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:01:20 AM

Hello guys! ICO really stands for Initial Coin Offering and I usually think of ICO as a ERC20 token from Ethereum. But ICO really stands for Initial Coin Offering. So, kind of funny, most ICO is really a ITO, Initial Token Offering. Marinecoin is still in the underwaters see it surface from the underworld.It is now back with a new team of developers an a growing community. The sky is potentially the limit, one must however always have realistic expectations. Marinecoin will skyrocket to outerspace swim  in the depths of the milkyway. Marinecoin is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time. This is a first a self sustaining community. Future looks bright for Marinecoin.https://marineco.in https://marineco.inMore details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:53:02 AM

You can invest in business with a MVP. In this case you can test product, analyze market but also you can get more profit and less risks.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
moses_dw (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

You can invest in business with a MVP. In this case you can test product, analyze market but also you can get more profit and less risks.

Sounds a good idea. Any interest in tokens which are used in entertainment industry?
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

Solid projects already have working business / product , or at least working alpha version at the start of ICO , it allow them to show projects responsibility and make tokensale much more successful . Of course I'l choose this type of ICO , because it greatly decreases risks of fraud and allows to make a profit in much shorter terms comparing to ICO's which start from zero .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: