Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO with proven business or ICO that start from zero? You pick!  (Read 752 times)
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:27:31 AM

Hello fellow community members,

Recently I saw lots of people announcing new altcoins. They're planning to launch ICO soon. But I was wondering if we should invest in ICO with proven business which will reduce the risk of our investment or go big with ICO project that we believe in but it starts from zero?

The trend of ICO is everywhere and lots of SCAMS is happening. Therefore, viewing ICO from risk management perspective is also important. What do you guys think?

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get." - Warren Buffett

the
It is true that it is better to invest with a proven product or business but we should also remember that some good ideas that can contribute in crypto needs a fund. ICO is suppose to be a collection of fund to develop a certain  project. Just so happened that scammers use this process to collect money and run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moses_dw (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:06:21 AM

Recently I saw lots of people announcing new altcoins. They're planning to launch ICO soon. But I was wondering if we should invest in ICO with proven business which will reduce the risk of our investment or go big with ICO project that we believe in but it starts from zero?

The trend of ICO is everywhere and lots of SCAMS is happening. Therefore, viewing ICO from risk management perspective is also important. What do you guys think?

the
It is true that it is better to invest with a proven product or business but we should also remember that some good ideas that can contribute in crypto needs a fund. ICO is suppose to be a collection of fund to develop a certain  project. Just so happened that scammers use this process to collect money and run.

Agreed. There are many good projects out there, Visionaries who see the world differently, who solve the solution innovatively. Scammers should get out from this industry. I guess there should be some kind of prevention on letting this happen. Right?
komawei

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:05:44 PM

the

Agreed. There are many good projects out there, Visionaries who see the world differently, who solve the solution innovatively. Scammers should get out from this industry. I guess there should be some kind of prevention on letting this happen. Right?
Today's ICO project is almost entirely based on the honesty of project team members. In fact, this is not a good phenomenon. If third party institutions join in to ensure the rational use of funds, it is a good solution.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

ICO with start from zero quite risky for me because possible those ICO would change being scam ICO eventually and i think most people want the most secure to ensure their money before investing at ICO so in this case ICO with proven business would be more safe and people will agreed about this
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

Investing in ICO that has a proven business because
we know that there makes the project there to be a success in the future
and there is less chance that it will turn into a fraud unlike the ICO that will start.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

I think ICOs with proven business or a minimum viable product are definitely superior.

Ambit for example, they're already making profit and their team has tons of experience in mining, so I'm rooting for them right now.
RadioYo

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:49:56 PM

You should pick based on the company's celebrity endorsements. Wink Wink Wink

Really though, RadioYo had the opportunity to have a celebrity endorser for our ICO but we decided against it.  All we have is a working product w/users, kick ass developers and the desire to see financial payments made via a smart contract to everyone involved in the making and recording of podcasts from developers, podcasters, listeners, service providers and advertisers.

Cheers...

Only few companies do decide to have a crowdfunding and I do say this would be really worth to invest on since you can somehow get an assurance that you do put your money into a working company or do already exist but somehow there are ico which don't have working product but if you do able to read up some projects which do have potential then its still worth to try on and this is why every investment do have always accompanied with risk
moses_dw (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:57:56 AM

You should pick based on the company's celebrity endorsements. Wink Wink Wink

Really though, RadioYo had the opportunity to have a celebrity endorser for our ICO but we decided against it.  All we have is a working product w/users, kick ass developers and the desire to see financial payments made via a smart contract to everyone involved in the making and recording of podcasts from developers, podcasters, listeners, service providers and advertisers.

Cheers...

Only few companies do decide to have a crowdfunding and I do say this would be really worth to invest on since you can somehow get an assurance that you do put your money into a working company or do already exist but somehow there are ico which don't have working product but if you do able to read up some projects which do have potential then its still worth to try on and this is why every investment do have always accompanied with risk

Hey! I like the idea. Celebrity endorsements will definitely give a lot of push during the token sales period and promotion for the products. Superb!
moses_dw (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:22:51 AM

Investing in ICO that has a proven business because
we know that there makes the project there to be a success in the future
and there is less chance that it will turn into a fraud unlike the ICO that will start.

Yep! With ICO that backed up with proven business have its physical company, they are more reliable and less likely to be a fraud to maintain their reputation.
codssumpwhipac

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

Marinecoin - I introduce this project: marineco.in . it’s really good.You can earn up to 20,000 MTC HERE marineco.in/ico/.Just for people who came early. Hurry up to get this great coin!!! in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. I’m participating in Marinecoin ICO.  It gives 20 000 MTC free for one person when sign up here marineco.in.it’s really good ICO. Join our community here marineco.in/ico.Do not hesitates to get this chance.the marinecoin project!!! i really like this. They are fast proof time and blockchain development.You can sign up here  marineco.in/ico  and do some steps to get 20000 MTC free. it’s great.Don’t hesitate with this chance.
lauhostpitlyi

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

Marinecoin - Bitcoin and Ethereum have a bright future. But in that there are some limited bitcoin aspects of high transfer charges and speed is not fast.and I know that this kind of coin is very fast transfer and the transfer fee is very low. They are free and give 20,000 coins to those who apply for http://marineco.in and do some steps.Marineco.in! I think this project is the best in 2018, they have great roadmap.take a chance to get 20,000 MTC free right now, just sign up the link marineco.in/ico and follow some simple steps.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotReally love the concept behind this project. A community-driven projects is the way to go now as this really exemplifies all what decentralization ought to stand for I can name you ICO that will be one of the best ICO in 2018 from my opinion and review and that is marineco.in/ico . Why marinecoin is one of the best ICO because you must see the founders and the team on the ICO project. With their experiences and achievements I am sure marinecoin will be the best ICO in this year. If you want to know more you can check on the website link marineco.in/icoGet into the boat before it sails!! Sleeping giant waiting to roar, big time.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

For me, it is ICO starting from Zero over those that have proven business. The main thing in any project is the quality of people behind the project. The main issue I have with most of these businesses now coming for token sale is that if their business is well run they won't need fund from the public and again most of them don't have anything to do with blockchain tech just using it now to raise fund from the market

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

Of course I will choose ICO with existing products. I think that in this case you will not have to choose at all, but it all depends on the idea of ​​the project, if I like the idea more that I will choose the one with the best idea
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:41:14 PM

A project with experience in the field of technology and finance will be better than projects without practical experience. Because only experienced they can launch a good project  Smiley

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:39:30 PM

the
The problem with investing in a proven product, service or business is that its valuation tends to be incredibly high, people see that they already have something going on and they invest all their money there, not thinking that by doing that they will be reducing their own profits because everyone is doing the same, that is why even if it's more risky to invest in a project that has not done anything yet the profits can be way bigger if you are able to select the right project.
Cryptogodfather

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:22:05 AM

I guess the ICO with a proven business is more reliable

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

If an ICO already have a proven business, l doubt if such business would bs looking for money, I' m sure they would rather focus oj fine tuning their business processes to make more money for the business and their stakeholders!

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

Better join on ICO with proven bussiness. Its really cheap if we are join on ICO start from zero but I think its very speculative. I am believe that ICO with proven bussiness just looking for new market and expanding their new project
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

Better join on ICO with proven bussiness. Its really cheap if we are join on ICO start from zero but I think its very speculative. I am believe that ICO with proven bussiness just looking for new market and expanding their new project

Not even speculative, overwhelming majority of that "zero" start-ups are being closed even not reaching adequate level of  realization. Its 95% failed
hydsiropi

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

ICO - in future, but for now you can get 20,000 Marinecoíns (evedy day) simply by publishing a message.The coin is already traded on the exchange and has a low value (less than several times than 1 satosh).At this stage proof of promotion, to create fair distribution in order to create a large community.Dev-less, self sustaining - all this will serve to the fact that the coin - unlike the dying bitcoin - will not depend on the miners, and will not kill the ecology.After the distribution phase, the community will be told in more detail, but so far machine to machine, artificial intelligence.From the beta version of the "white paper" it becomes clear - that the project does not need your money, it needs your skills.Join, to the coin, which is the only one in history that surpassed once the capitalization of bitcoins.The project is being revived with wider technologies!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: