Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH vs BTC?  (Read 622 times)
legend378

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:16:35 PM

Hi, guys, I found few articles on the Internet stating that BCH will cross BTC in few months/years. Is there any possibility? Whats your opinion?

i think that's article just speculation about BCH , in the fact BTC is high price more than BCH, i think if BCH will cross BTC is 0.0% , and this is delusion of someone to made some imagination in their mind, or they want to dump BCH to grow up. because in market BTC is a base to price crypto coins. if BTC down all coin will be feel the impact.
this is my opinion
hakatu

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

Hi, guys, I found few articles on the Internet stating that BCH will cross BTC in few months/years. Is there any possibility? Whats your opinion?

IMO BCH is a joke,a free fork for a coin that's heavily manipulated by their founders,miners and that self-called Bitcoin Jesus Roger Ver.. He doesn't even know anything about technology but speaks for Satoshi like he would himself and deceives a lot of person. He also admits inside trading last December on BCH incident.
They want something they could control, new, changing the block size doesn't mean anything that they have promoted.
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

BCH should never surpass BTC, BCH is only a biked coin of BTC, it has its own value but can never replace BTC.

ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:35:13 PM

BCH should never surpass BTC, BCH is only a biked coin of BTC, it has its own value but can never replace BTC.
You really cannot predict what the future will be, both coins having different vision and different path and let us see which one comes up on top in the end, i like both of their development and i am hoping this competition will bring the best for the end users. Wink
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:16:32 AM

BTC and BCH are two coin also have long appeared in the market cryptocurrency. BTC is still more valuable than BCH because BTC was born earlier than BCH and is widely known and trusted. But in the future BCH may compete with BTC in the cryptocurrency market.
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:22:06 AM

until whenever my choice will always BTC, because I think BTC has more chance to give me profit than BCH, therefore I always invest in BTC.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:32:39 AM

They wish to happen but sad to say it will not happen. The community are wise enough not to choose BCASH from a real bitcoin. Many platform are already remove BCH to pair with other altcoins.
This does not happen by accident. All because the BCH was created more for collecting money and that would divide the message into 2a camps ... but it did not work out, they did not get the kind of support that was expected ..
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:47:30 AM

Can we have the sources of those articles, I think it is not possible for BCH to overcome bitcoin unless there is something really bad for Bitcoin and really good for BCH.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:22:24 AM

BTC, because BTC is king of all coins, so if BCH goes up then BTC price also rises, but if BTC price rises BCH price not necessarily go up too.
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:44:16 AM

Not more fork but why?
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:03:24 AM

I think that all the forks of bitcoin in the future will disappear as useless. They do not have such a powerful network of miners and people's support. And the bitcoin protocol itself will be improved.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:04:55 AM

BCH is more usefull for now due blocksize and tx speed&cost. But bitcoin will change the game after lightening network.
I am waiting for LN to buy more and targeting over 20k usd

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

It's correctly noticed, that both cryptocurrencies are good in their way and instead of choosing of the best one it's better to divide your money between these two coins. Both of them have high capitalization and an excellent reputation in the market, so investments in them will give you stable and high profits.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

I don't believe that BCH will ever become a competitor for BTC. I don't believe Roger's loud statements that BTH is the original bitcoin. But I often trade BTH, because it is very volatile. This is convenient for trades.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

I have to admit that BCH is the biggest coin AFTER bitcoin. (I mean even bigger than ETH) there's a time that some one had to pay more than 3000$ for a BCH

but by any meant, BCH would never surpass it's big boy BTC!
that's my opinion  ^^
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

Never even if such unreal thing will happen I will not change 1 BTC for 1000 Bcash never in my life cause I consider Bcash to be scam of the 2017. I am confident that 2018 will be end year for Bcash.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
dominasikoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:02:05 PM

For now, i suggest to invest in BCH, why? it's because as you can see in the market BTC's price is bleeding right now, even BCH is decreasing too, but we can see the growth price of BCH is not too bad, so i suggest to invest in BCH for now
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:29:28 AM

That is impossible, because bitcoin is the king that animates the other altcoins, so BCH includes altcoin that will not exceed a king.
Likewise in reality that is a matter of price, will not exceed the price of its parent.
Because it is fixed rules market price.
restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:51:38 AM

I think it is not possible if BCH will pass Bitcoin,
Bitcoin is the mother of all coins so it is very difficult if BCH wants to get past Bitcoin, it will take a very long time
piscook

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:56:24 AM

I want to say, It is impossible for bitcoin money to traverse bitcoin. But maybe very little happens. However, that would surprise me. BCH showed positive results recently. And when all the other coins are red. This is a good coin sign and if it continues to show similar behavior in the future, and when bitcoin prices decline almost all altcoin including bitcoin, it also goes down in cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: