Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:03:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH vs BTC?  (Read 622 times)
nie417665

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:10:01 AM

Of course it is Bitcoin. It is the first and the first. It is now, and it will remain for years to come. Therefore, there is no choice but to hold firmly. You will have a very big and amazing return. After a few years see it.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

Of course it is Bitcoin. It is the first and the first. It is now, and it will remain for years to come. Therefore, there is no choice but to hold firmly. You will have a very big and amazing return. After a few years see it.
Bitcoin is still the best than bch, and I don't think bch can surpass the level of bitcoin. Yes by holding it we can have an amazing and very big return of profit. Bch cannot cross the status of bitcoin now even more years has pass.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:18:05 PM

There is only one bitcoin and that is bitcoin Bch can never  be bitcoin regardless of it's intention. And bch is just an unwanted fork that contribute nothing to the development if bitcoin. I will not hold bch.
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:24:45 PM

Hi, guys, I found few articles on the Internet stating that BCH will cross BTC in few months/years. Is there any possibility? Whats your opinion?

I do not think that this happen.
I switched my game to BCH .. there are a lot less bets.
BCH promoting and aggressive adoption.

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

Hi, guys, I found few articles on the Internet stating that BCH will cross BTC in few months/years. Is there any possibility? Whats your opinion?
Absolutely impossible, who will use non-original Bitcoin. Bitcoin is just one and all these forks are useless and do not have future.

fork100

Activity: 252

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

We can not rule out this possibility, but this can happen only with some collapse of the bitcoin currency, but then the BCH may fall.

Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:48:55 PM

definitely BTC, cause recently we have seen some changes in BCH situation and they definitely are far from positive. they were canceled from several exchange markets, and so it doesn't look good...

kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

Both of them are quite similar except for a few technical differences that make a big impact. Both are also good at different things. Bitcoin has a block size of 1 MB whereas Bitcoin Cash has block size of 8 MB. A large block size helps to process the transactions much faster. But a large block size comes with higher hardware and data storage costs. In addition to this, Bitcoin cash has an easier mining algorithm.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:09:34 PM

Both of them are quite similar except for a few technical differences that make a big impact. Both are also good at different things. Bitcoin has a block size of 1 MB whereas Bitcoin Cash has block size of 8 MB. A large block size helps to process the transactions much faster. But a large block size comes with higher hardware and data storage costs. In addition to this, Bitcoin cash has an easier mining algorithm.

I'm pretty sure after the last fork, they actually have 32 MB block size. Doesn't mean anything as long as nobody uses it. Feathercoin has 10 MB, I think. Bigger blocks and faster blocktimes were always the arguments of shitcoins. I bet almost every Bitcoin clone out there can theoretically process more TX per second than Bitcoin.
lutfor

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:22:31 PM

Undoubtedly BTC is the best between this two. I don't think BCH could overcome BTC any day. I don't see any possibility of this happening. So I think there is no comparison of BTC with BCH.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

Both of them was same only a year ago.  There are lost of coins similar to them. And with those BCH will compete, not with Bitcoin.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:48:44 PM

There is no comparison between bitcoin and bitcoin cash. Bitcoin will always be the better coin out of the two options, bitcoin cash is just another fork that is piggybacking off of the success of bitcoin and I am even surprised that the hard fork coin has managed to survive this long and do so well
Daimler_AG

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:53:21 PM

I trust BTC more. I consider this coin to be a real and original bitcoin. And I am very distrustful of the coin BCH. I do not invest in this coin.
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:00:53 PM

Bitcoin Cash is almost identical to the classic bitcoin. this is not surprising, because Bitcoin Cash is the fork of the classic bitcoin. he has his advantages, which, moreover, say definitely in his favor. this, for example, extending the limits of the new block to 8 MB and the availability of additional protection against deletion of transactions and their repetition. and, of course, its price is much lower than the classical bitcoin. I think that in all respects it is better, but nevertheless, his "older brother" will be more attractive for some time.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

Of course it's possible, i really think that it can happen, if BCH keeps increasing and there will be no negative issues around about altcoins or cryptocurrencies, as long as both of it happen, then it's highly possible than it will become huge
cfif

Activity: 1442
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:13:16 PM

Yes, it is true. But nobody to know who will be in first position later. Look at the previous pumps of coins- Ripple, MIOTA and others.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:20:12 PM

these articles have been being published for a very long time ever since they forked off and these few months have come and gone and BCH is still the same useless coin that nobody even uses since you can see the blocks of it are nearly empty. if it wants to cross bitcoin it first has to be used at least twice as much as bitcoin but so far it is being used 1/100 of bitcoin Cheesy
Bitcoin Cash is Altcoin with increasing development. for Bitcoin Cash, this is the expensive Altcoin category. so having a coin will be very profitable. but for Bitcoin itself is the best and best coin compared to other coins. so Bitcoin remains number one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:28:02 PM

the more I see how roger ver is funny, the more I don't believe in BCH. He's probably the main face behind the fork and he's not doing it right, just creating the enemies...
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

Totally useless, rubbish and what ever is this article, don't trust on it. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency world and will remain this position in future also. And also these articles have been being published for a very long time. These type of articles are published to gain some popularity with the help of Bitcoin name. After reading all replies please change your question or delete this thread Grin!
Ceto

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

As for now, BCH clearly shows the almost opposite trend. Recently, KuCoin and OKEX have closed BCH market due to liquidity and this is an unambiguous and pretty strong indication where things are heading.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: