Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:42:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH vs BTC?  (Read 622 times)
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:41:44 PM

Hi, guys, I found few articles on the Internet stating that BCH will cross BTC in few months/years. Is there any possibility? Whats your opinion?

I think it is impossible because I know the current price of BTC is declining and thus I am sure the BTC price will be stable again and can benefit and for BCH that will overtake BTC price it is not possible because I know BCH is just a fraction of BTC

HELLO!!!
FlyingMachine360

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

Yes BCH has a good impact to the crypto world, but It doesnt come up in my mind that it can surpasses the bitcoin, Bitcoin right now is almost at the peak of its price and still it is the top most coin in crypto and most demanding to the users.
chende

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

yeah it is possible. mean while while btc is not holding a big support invester will go for its alternative
Fog Fence

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:50:58 PM

In my opinion, it is optimal to invest not in one coin, but in the investment portfolio. There must be bitcoin in the portfolio, and as for BCH, there are different opinions. In any case, it's up to you.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

This is not going to happen, i do not even know why you are creating this kind of FUD in here, because this is ridiculous. Came on , there is no way that it can really happen, bitcoin cash is just the real crap

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
FlyingMachine360

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

I would be choosing Bitcoin, yes BCH is a good coin too based on the demand and supply, but the bitcoin is just overwhelming in different ways. Bitcoin right now has a great impact to the cypto world with this feature it cannot be moving as the top most of all coins.
cris17

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

I don’t think BCH will ever cross BTC. I don’t think that any other altcoins can cross BTC and become the top coin.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

Hi, guys, I found few articles on the Internet stating that BCH will cross BTC in few months/years. Is there any possibility? Whats your opinion?

I think if there are many articles that support and against BCH. Some call it an honest scam and lead a strong argument. But recently the BCH showed positive results. When all the other coins are red This is a good coin sign and if it continues to show similar behavior in the future I will invest some money there too.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

Perhaps the article you've read was made by a roger ver d*ckrider or maybe he himself. Really though, for cryptocurrency adoption, growth is exponential not linear. What BCH did was to tackle the problem linearly by just increasing the block size. There will come a time that increasing block sizes won't cope up with the rate of adoption, and that is where BTC triumphs.

BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

It can't because it's just an alt and like a copycat of the original one which is bitcoin and a few months ago bch went crazy but it's just so temporary and didn't stayed on it's place for a long time.
Sagitta_A

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

BCH is far below than Bitcoin from transaction activity point of view. In accordance with the recent results of public analyses, just around 10% of BCH is used as a currency. The remainder of BCH value has never changed the owners, so it's some a frozen asset intended for long holding. Draw your own conclusions.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

I prefer btc, because it is more secure than bch. Also bch is a fork of original bitcoin, so it will never surpass it. Also all cryptos has a correlation only with btc.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

if I think personally very unlikely, because BTC is a parent of another coin, then there is no possibility of BCH passing BTC, especially in the next few months.
kimmali

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:00:45 PM

I still prefer BTC over BCH. BTC is like the parent of all the crypto currencies. In addition, It is popular all over the world. I guess it's hard to break a record when BTC is a well known crypto currency. There will be a long road for BCH before it reaches btc, bitcoin is the original afterall.
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

very difficult if BCH going could surpass the BTC, because volume in each market the BTC and a lot of people also have a BTC from on the BCH
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

Why people choose bch if we have btc) BTC is most oldest and most supporter active wich we have now, and a lot of billions $ accumulated in btc!

warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

I think that the replacement of bitcoin with other crypto currencies will not happen in a few months, it even takes a long time, I think all of that No chance at all, BCH will stay under Bitcoin, Bitcoin will increase day by day and new people are investing in Bitcoin than any other coin. So, it will be very difficult to replace bitcoin.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

If for BCH I think it is still very difficult to replace the bitcoin in the top position because to the very far price difference it will take time for the BCH to experience significant developments with long durations.

Afanshik

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

I think this is impossible for BCH to replace Bitcoin as some people says. First of all, it is part of bitcoin, and here is nothing innovative in this coin. Secondly, Ver does nothing to advertise his coin, he did almost everything he could.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: