Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:07:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading  (Read 8407 times)
slanderdude

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

Why tradelize? I mean, what makes you special

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mokovelll (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:26:42 PM

Speaking about practical actions taken towards achieving our goals, we have already done a lot with a product, which is now in the process of testing.

Attempts to unite various exchanges in one terminal were made, but all were limited to poor-made solutions, where there were no real professional tools.

We also made a unique decision to attract professional traders to our platform - 80% of the collected funds will be allocated to them for management at 50% commission (the amount of funds per each of such traders will be up to 500 thousand dollars).

But it seems to us that it is much more important to talk about the ideological side of our project.

The project is aimed at attracting a new audience to crypto trading, which has not yet worked on this market. This will make crypto-economy more healthy. This will also bring additional liquidity, which in general will have a positive impact on the market.

The new audience will consist of players such as private trading companies, who now do not have either technical or risk management tools that allow them to enter the market. Professional traders with extensive trading experience in traditional markets, bringing with them huge capital.

In addition, the project is aimed at making smart mass adoption of cryptoworld. We want the broad masses of the population to enter the market with the help of our functionality and they will be able to get results comparable to the results of professionals. A student, a housewife, a taxi driver, a hairdresser, a doctor - all of them will be able to invest and trade in the crypto currency market, using exclusively our application.

Also, we do not forget about the huge existing market of holders of crypto-currencies, who have the means, but not the knowledge and skills. That is why, we want to create for them the opportunity to multiply their funds by repeating the actions of others.

It is overall description, but still very short

I hope you share our enthusiasm and believe in the crypto-currency economy, as well as the desire to develop it, creating new products and useful things.
slanderdude

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:45:44 PM

Speaking about practical actions taken towards achieving our goals, we have already done a lot with a product, which is now in the process of testing.

Attempts to unite various exchanges in one terminal were made, but all were limited to poor-made solutions, where there were no real professional tools.

We also made a unique decision to attract professional traders to our platform - 80% of the collected funds will be allocated to them for management at 50% commission (the amount of funds per each of such traders will be up to 500 thousand dollars).

But it seems to us that it is much more important to talk about the ideological side of our project.

The project is aimed at attracting a new audience to crypto trading, which has not yet worked on this market. This will make crypto-economy more healthy. This will also bring additional liquidity, which in general will have a positive impact on the market.

The new audience will consist of players such as private trading companies, who now do not have either technical or risk management tools that allow them to enter the market. Professional traders with extensive trading experience in traditional markets, bringing with them huge capital.

In addition, the project is aimed at making smart mass adoption of cryptoworld. We want the broad masses of the population to enter the market with the help of our functionality and they will be able to get results comparable to the results of professionals. A student, a housewife, a taxi driver, a hairdresser, a doctor - all of them will be able to invest and trade in the crypto currency market, using exclusively our application.

Also, we do not forget about the huge existing market of holders of crypto-currencies, who have the means, but not the knowledge and skills. That is why, we want to create for them the opportunity to multiply their funds by repeating the actions of others.

I hope you share our enthusiasm and believe in the crypto-currency economy, as well as the desire to develop it, creating new products and useful things.
Could you tell me about this 80% funds allocation???  If I get it right, 80% of my money goes to someone to profit??
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:16:25 PM

Could you tell me about this 80% funds allocation???  If I get it right, 80% of my money goes to someone to profit??

At least 2 months of trade performance statistics will need to be stored on Tradelize.score before successful traders will be eligible to enter its top ranks.
During the token sale period, the top ranks of Tradelize.score will start to be filled with the best ProTraders, who will be provided with up to $500K to manage in order to create the best successful strategies for the users. Funds allocated with the best 300 ProTraders will be redistributed on a monthly basis according to their current ranking positions. Any interested trader can connect their accounts on exchanges to Tradelize.score through Tradelize.terminal or directly through API and start using the platform to build their personal Tradelize score. After completion of all the legal formalities and technical procedures the funds will be released from the escrow account and distributed among the 300 best ProTraders and the liquidity pool as follows (provided that the TGE hard cap has been reached):
TOP 10: $500К each
TOP 11-50: $100К each
TOP 51-100: $75К each
TOP 101-300: $40К each
slanderdude

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:13:53 PM

At least 2 months of trade performance statistics will need to be stored on Tradelize.score before successful traders will be eligible to enter its top ranks.
During the token sale period, the top ranks of Tradelize.score will start to be filled with the best ProTraders, who will be provided with up to $500K to manage in order to create the best successful strategies for the users. Funds allocated with the best 300 ProTraders will be redistributed on a monthly basis according to their current ranking positions. Any interested trader can connect their accounts on exchanges to Tradelize.score through Tradelize.terminal or directly through API and start using the platform to build their personal Tradelize score. After completion of all the legal formalities and technical procedures the funds will be released from the escrow account and distributed among the 300 best ProTraders and the liquidity pool as follows (provided that the TGE hard cap has been reached):

Wow
Can I participate?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

Wow
Can I participate?
Yes, anyone will be able to participate
Details when and how will be given on all of our official resources!
Stay tuned Wink
soulcatcher46

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:02:14 PM

When the web component will be launched?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

Hello, our Tradelize.web will be launched in the 3 quartier of 2018
soulcatcher46

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:18:47 PM

How can I copy professional traders on Tradelize.web?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:14:40 AM

The core of Tradelize.Web - a copy trade service, is a Tradelize.Score. Tradelize.Score is a database and ranking system of all traders who operate through our Terminal and wish to share their performance metrics. All trades transactions are recorded in the blockchain, which cannot be rewritten without notice, therefore trade results are 100% verified. Investor can browse that database and choose Traders that are most suitable for their needs, as per risk, profit or currency exposure.
soulcatcher46

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:08:11 AM

The core of Tradelize.Web - a copy trade service, is a Tradelize.Score. Tradelize.Score is a database and ranking system of all traders who operate through our Terminal and wish to share their performance metrics. All trades transactions are recorded in the blockchain, which cannot be rewritten without notice, therefore trade results are 100% verified. Investor can browse that database and choose Traders that are most suitable for their needs, as per risk, profit or currency exposure.

and what's included in personal account for investor?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:18:46 AM

and what's included in personal account for investor?

The investor can track their investments, as well as the list of pro-traders and choose the best option available to manage their money. Investor will receive access to a simplified trading terminal located directly in their cabinet, which will allow them to start earning without having to immediately deal with all the complexities of top-notch professional trading
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:50:00 AM

Hello Tradelize,

How will you solve the lag between the time the trading information get pushed to the blockchain and the users tries to copy the traders based on this model?

Hello! As soon as the trader places order, encrypted information lands on the Tradelize server. Copycatting of traders actions is going on our servers.  And then orders sent through a secure channel to the exchange where the transactions takes place. The main advantage of this architecture is that it allows the queries to be processed at extremely high speed.
solomen11

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:08:21 AM

Hello! random question, why do you call tradelize a sword? Smiley
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:30:12 AM

Hello! random question, why do you call tradelize a sword? Smiley
It's a metaphor. Our company is like a sword in cryptocurrency trading) Wink
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:46:48 AM

Hello Tradelize,

How will you solve the lag between the time the trading information get pushed to the blockchain and the users tries to copy the traders based on this model?

Hello! As soon as the trader places order, encrypted information lands on the Tradelize server. Copycatting of traders actions is going on our servers.  And then orders sent through a secure channel to the exchange where the transactions takes place. The main advantage of this architecture is that it allows the queries to be processed at extremely high speed.

Could your server be compromised and orders be altered to the disadvantage of traders? Could that cause a loss in funds in theory?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

Hello Tradelize,

Could your server be compromised and orders be altered to the disadvantage of traders? Could that cause a loss in funds in theory?
The security system was developed under the guidance of cryptography experts, meaning your funds and data will be reliably protected. Critically important data includes users’ personal data (including KYC data), API keys and secret keys to connecting user accounts to exchange wallets. This data is stored in a separate and completely secured database inaccessible to the public and extranet and only available to the platform’s internal services.
Data stored in this database is partially encrypted while being transmitted within the system upon the internal request. In addition, HTTPS is used as a measure to prevent host spoofing and traffic surveillance while this data is being transmitting between servers within the system.
If the monitoring system detects an attack attempt, the database containing critically important data is blocked for 24 hours for any reading and recording, which makes it inaccessible to servers.
solomen11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:16:08 AM

Hello Tradelize,

The security system was developed under the guidance of cryptography experts, meaning your funds and data will be reliably protected. Critically important data includes users’ personal data (including KYC data), API keys and secret keys to connecting user accounts to exchange wallets. This data is stored in a separate and completely secured database inaccessible to the public and extranet and only available to the platform’s internal services.
Data stored in this database is partially encrypted while being transmitted within the system upon the internal request. In addition, HTTPS is used as a measure to prevent host spoofing and traffic surveillance while this data is being transmitting between servers within the system.
If the monitoring system detects an attack attempt, the database containing critically important data is blocked for 24 hours for any reading and recording, which makes it inaccessible to servers.

What are the main factors that can positively or negatively affect the value of the token in the future?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:23:06 AM

Hello Tradelize,

What are the main factors that can positively or negatively affect the value of the token in the future?
The main factor that can affect the value of the token is the number of platform’s users and demand for it.
solomen11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:21:11 AM

are you going to focus on cryptocurrencies selling only?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: