Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading  (Read 8404 times)
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:49:01 AM

just an update. I've talked with one of the admin of the official telegram channel and he told me that they are sure that they will make the deal with this big chinese investor. But he don't know when..
If the dates are not called, then you can conclude half a year or even a year. Doubtful prospect for investors who have already transferred their money to the smart contract of the project ...
Or maybe it's all dust in my eyes ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:54:21 PM

just an update. I've talked with one of the admin of the official telegram channel and he told me that they are sure that they will make the deal with this big chinese investor. But he don't know when..
If the dates are not called, then you can conclude half a year or even a year. Doubtful prospect for investors who have already transferred their money to the smart contract of the project ...

you're totally right.
That's what they said in the telegram channel: "we are trying our best to make it happen this year".

We have no choise but to wait..
ivanov_2k17@bk.ru

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:51:04 PM

you're totally right.
That's what they said in the telegram channel: "we are trying our best to make it happen this year".

I hope it happens as soon as possible. According to the manager in Telegram, listing on exchanges is also planned before the end of this year

asdlolciterquit

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:30:41 AM

you're totally right.

I hope it happens as soon as possible. According to the manager in Telegram, listing on exchanges is also planned before the end of this year

yes, but i think that the fact the they don't want to reveal how much has been raised when the ico has finished on 30/09, it's a big problem.
ivanov_2k17@bk.ru

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:27:26 AM

you're totally right.

yes, but i think that the fact the they don't want to reveal how much has been raised when the ico has finished on 30/09, it's a big problem.
What if I told you that ICO has ended not on 30/09, it ended on 31/08?) It`s really so. I hope, Tradelize will compensate by our expectations with listing in the top exchanges

asdlolciterquit

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:27:14 AM

you're totally right.

What if I told you that ICO has ended not on 30/09, it ended on 31/08?) It`s really so. I hope, Tradelize will compensate by our expectations with listing in the top exchanges

sorry, i meant 31/08 but i wrote 30/09.
so it's almost two months that i'm waiting...no, we(!) are waiting. 

The real problem for me it's not the exchange, a lot of project, even the good ones, wait before get listed on some exchanges. The real problem is that we don't know how the ico went..
ivanov_2k17@bk.ru

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

you're totally right.

The real problem for me it's not the exchange, a lot of project, even the good ones, wait before get listed on some exchanges. The real problem is that we don't know how the ico went..
Yes, I agree with you, this is really important. I don't understand why this is taking so long and there is no have the clear explanation. It gives me no peace..

asdlolciterquit

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

you're totally right.

Yes, I agree with you, this is really important. I don't understand why this is taking so long and there is no have the clear explanation. It gives me no peace..

yeah. They keep talking about this deal with a big chinese investor. I know that make deal for millions of dollar can be hard, and require a lot of time, but it's almost two months.

I will be very sorry if will know that there will be problem Sad
ivanov_2k17@bk.ru

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:07:23 PM

you're totally right.

yeah. They keep talking about this deal with a big chinese investor. I know that make deal for millions of dollar can be hard, and require a lot of time, but it's almost two months.

Hi! Have you read the news in Telegram? The Manager finally provided the information about the ICO results:
"Our total supply is 18001785. Everything else will be burnt."  Smiley

asdlolciterquit

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:05:02 PM

you're totally right.

Hi! Have you read the news in Telegram? The Manager finally provided the information about the ICO results:

i see that ico price was 1$ for token. I'm pretty sure that most of the token were sold with a discount, but even if, they have gathered more or less 7-10 millions!

That's huge!
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

"Our total supply is 18001785. Everything else will be burnt."  Smiley

I think burning of tokens is a natural thing but it really helps the survival of an ecosystem, hopefully with this activity it will be able to provide a significant increase in value
ivanov_2k17@bk.ru

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:05:45 PM

I think burning of tokens is a natural thing but it really helps the survival of an ecosystem, hopefully with this activity it will be able to provide a significant increase in value
Yes you're right. But today I think Tradelize shouldn't rush. Situation in the crypto market is very very bad for any actions with tokens..

Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

Now even asking "when you add to the exchange" is not appropriate, because even if the token goes to the exchange, its price will be several dozen times cheaper, and the trading volumes are negligible.
We just need to wait for a new wave. And when it happens, this is the question ...
ivanov_2k17@bk.ru

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:53:50 PM

Now even asking "when you add to the exchange" is not appropriate, because even if the token goes to the exchange, its price will be several dozen times cheaper, and the trading volumes are negligible.
We just need to wait for a new wave. And when it happens, this is the question ...
During the week, the situation in the crypto market has changed dramatically. At the moment really, not the best time for listing in exchanges. But the market is already trying to recover..  Smiley

asdlolciterquit

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:17:50 PM

During the week, the situation in the crypto market has changed dramatically. At the moment really, not the best time for listing in exchanges. But the market is already trying to recover..  Smiley

we are very far from a recovery. I think this try is a "fake" try.
I agree with you. It's better slow down and wait the next year.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90]
  Print  

Jump to: