Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2018, 08:27:05 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TMAN'S guide to getting merit.  (Read 3922 times)
TMAN

Activity: 910
Merit: 1163

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:54:35 PM
Merited by friends1980 (1)

I came to the understanding that English is needed not only for this forum. I have a small child and we are waiting for the second. In the future they will go to school and they will have to learn English. But nobody taught him in our family. Both my wife and I learned German. Now I spend about an hour learning English every day. Who else will help them if not the father.

That is cool, I had a cheeseburger for lunch and a coke zero.

My native language is not English. With my level of English knowledge, I have to use Google translate to write posts. But I do not want to look stupid or lazy, I check the text several times and also use Grammarly apps for Google Chrome.

Then why the fuck are you here if you cant really understand what is going on and you are using a shitty translate program to post?

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀

The Avatar:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dumiya

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:50:40 AM

one other thing, you need to stop these bounties, I know it hurts you now financially, but seeing someone in a low end bounty for $20 just makes me asume they are a 3rd world poster and with a great initiative by BTCforJoe there is an option to help
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.0
That thread is a tremendous Idea so props to OP there

Now take my advise as you will, you are entitled to your opinion but I believe if you took the above actions you will be in a position to apply for the higher paying sig campaigns in 2-3 years from a newbie  that's right you could be earning $300 a week from your signature if you put in effort and took some short term pain think of it as a training course to get 3x the Philippine's average family income.

I believe this as the most important point. Majority of new bitcointalk members are trying to become instant cryptocurrency millionaires by participating in signature bounty campaigns. They know that senior members with higher member ranks will get higher stakes per each post. This makes them to create more and more posts to get more stakes in signature bounty campaigns as they have to beat the senior members by posts count. Then they become 3rd world posters and never get merits from reputed members. Final result will be staying as a junior member forever.

My native language is not English. I think I have to take OP's advice and learn English in order to contribute to this forum in a better manner.
main320

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

I carefully read your article will come in very handy to me and I think it's helpful for starters.
Wasii

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:44:42 PM

The other way around this is the list to not get Merit from this people so be careful
is this allowed in the forum? If true how can one get it,  I heard its not that easy as newbie to get merits
nev1d

Activity: 98
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:57:59 PM

I would also like to add that you can learn English using different sites. Links to them I will not leave, I will leave only the names

I'll talk about two resources - Busuu and Duolingo.
I'm not trying to name the best method of learning English, but only acquaint you with the practice - my and friends.

Duolingo

Having learned about this system after the need for training courses has disappeared, I can judge the effectiveness of the system only by the feedback of its graduates. If you evaluate only this indicator, you should definitely try it.

The Duolingo project was launched in the US. It is built on the technique of igrofification - the path from the beginning to the end of the training is fixed on the gaming skill tree. The technique pays much attention to written lessons, dictations. If you perform the task with dignity - you add points. Failure to do so results in a loss of life and a return to the beginning of the lesson.

Busuu

International social network, which unites people to study the language. Here you can communicate with its speakers, learn grammar, memorize words. The educational materials of the site are diverse, however, to have access to full content, you need to pay a subscription. But it's worth it. You can learn both on the computer and with applications for smartphones.

If you are interested, I can make a list of ten or more services that you can use. Let me know. Good luck!

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
PROTO_Token

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

The Next Evolution In Transaction Technology

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:13:07 PM

Read the topic carefully before reply on some thread, and study the thread case first. It will useful to make a good post reply and still on the thread topic as well

This is great advice Indohunter.  I also suggest using a search engine and looking for the topic on bitcoin talk to avoid duplicating articles.

If you are looking for an answer, this tends to be much faster.

TMan's guide was one of the first posts I read on this forum. 

I remember the days of $1 BTC, wish I had made more moves.
r1s2g3

Activity: 294
Merit: 80

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:16:04 AM

To learn English, you can watch English movies with subtitles. Here is the list of those films and series that I used.

My Fair Lady (1964)      Bridget Jones’s Diary (2001)               The Office (2001—2003)                     

Extr@ (2002—2004)

I think you missed a very good series.

http://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/tvbanners/183931/p183931_b_v8_ac.jpg

This is worth watching.

olari

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

Merits is the best way to protect this forum from alt accounts and shitposters, you have to make some effort to earn a few Merits. Hundreds or may be thousands accounts appear every day on bitcointalk and something or someone should limit their number. Thank TMAN for advice, I use it.
TMAN

Activity: 910
Merit: 1163

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

Bumping this as its relevant to all the Pajeets right now.

Read the OP, follow it and it will help you. Or Ignore it and keep bleeding hard every day

#MeritBrokeMyLife

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀

The Avatar:
Cashi

Activity: 94
Merit: 16

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:09:18 PM

Looks like all Newbies are busy to create a new thread about Merit in Meta, how great it is or how unfair instead of having a look at this guide.

Finally most of the comments how good this new requirement is, are empty promises, we will be sure in a few weeks if we have a look at their comments after they received their 1 Merit...

Merits is the best way to protect this forum from alt accounts and shitposters, you have to make some effort to earn a few Merits. Hundreds or may be thousands accounts appear every day on bitcointalk and something or someone should limit their number. Thank TMAN for advice, I use it.
Well, 1609 posts and no single Merit...

A good solution would be to wait maybe 1 or 2 months and then increase the Merit requirements again. 2 Merit to get a Jr. Member would be enough because we can check the new comments after the account got his 1 Merit and if he continued shitposting nonstop, this second Merit he needs now to be Jr. Member will be refused.  Wink

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
tranle1267

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

Towards the future

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:12:43 PM

i read this post carefully, and it's realy helpful to me to earn merit in the future. i think i have to prepare something, get more knowlegde about crypto before earning merit.

SISHUB.network  ▰▰▰▰▰  Security Intelligent Systems  ▰▰▰▰▰  SISHUB.network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.