Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin did not exist yet would you buy it?  (Read 501 times)
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:48:25 AM

I certainly do not buy it, why would we buy bitcoin if bitcoin itself can not be utilized,Unless there is good news about bitcoin and bitcoin will grow I will buy for invstation purposes,What's more if the bitcoin price goes down I'm sure I really want to buy it

Absolutely not. Why we should bought a things that we never know what it is for. We cant afford to invest a things that we dont know yet what its purpose. But maybe if theres a reliable news predictions that bitcoin will get popular and it is useful for our future then we have to buy for evolution gonna happened. Just like recently bitcoin is now getting precious to everybody.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:12:31 PM

Really BTC arose essentially at the stage of origination technology blockchain. Because the alts per se did not yet exist. Of course I would have belonged to the ICO.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:53:35 PM

If bitcoin did not exist and tomorrow there would have been the ICO of Bitcoin, would you buy it? Or would you invest in other projects?

Of course, what a silly question ... Most altcoins this is simply blind imitation bitcoin and all. An uncertain future for them, because they do not carry anything new into the market.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:06:19 PM

If I am aware of it, YES. I will definite buy it. The sad thing about bitcoin is that only few countries knows about it when it started. We only heard about bitcoin in our country around 2015 and I didn't pay attention that time. I thought that it was too good to be true and I will always regret that. If I can turn back time I will definitely invest on bitcoin and ETH. If there is a bitcoin ICO I will sell everything I have just to invest on bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:09:35 PM

If bitcoin did not exist and tomorrow there would have been the ICO of Bitcoin, would you buy it? Or would you invest in other projects?
Will,if bitcoin did not exist and  tommorow there would been an ICO of bitcoin,and i have fiat money to buy simple i join and invest it,coz i want to grab that oppurtunity,that the price value is so low and i hold that in a long period of time and maybe that moment,happen its can change my life now from nothing to have something now in my life,and maybe im one  of the person who become  changes the level of status  due to the help of digital currency.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:13:49 PM

There is IF which giving too much for many so I will keep eye on this and try to study more then check whats going on because I believe its very hard to believe bitcoin did not exist but still any thing happen but I will try to keep buy and involve in this as its already give me too much or can say more then my expection's I will keep buying
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:15:24 PM

Knowing what we all know now, I think we would have all been buying bitcoin back in 2010. But if it never existed before, we would understand it. Just the same as happened when Bitcoin first came out. Only a small number of people saw the true potential.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:18:20 PM

If i have excess money that time , yes i would buy it. Im sure there are some informations about it, reviews or blogs that can help us decide. All investments are still a question  mark at first. You dont know whether it would be good or make you poor in the future, yet many people still invest. Its all about the risk and bitcoin doesnt achive what it is now if that wouldnt happen.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

No I wouldn't invest, either because
A) If I was confident enough that crypto would become so huge in the early days I'd be minted now and not browsing forums
B) If the question was would we invest in Bitcoin if that wasn't around but all the other coins like Eth were then no of course not, it's founding principles and crypto were amazing but alot of what the other coins have done is just build on top of it. It's like asking Would you buy a steam train if they were invented tomorrow rather than an electric train?

LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:29:11 PM

Of course I will not buy ico bitcoin for many reasons
Everyone knows the risk of investing in ICO
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

Knowing what we all know now, I think we would have all been buying bitcoin back in 2010. But if it never existed before, we would understand it. Just the same as happened when Bitcoin first came out. Only a small number of people saw the true potential.

If I would know the entire character of how bitcoin is defined these days, possibly I will be buying. But I don't think if it has no value to our lives, somebody will have the desire of buying bitcoin because all informations only comes from internet communications. If nobody could share you about the advantages and advantages of bitcoin nobody's gonna be interested with it. That's a reality now, many people doesn't know the true potential of bitcoin because there's no advertisement of bitcoin in the public televisions or in the public transparency it isn't revealed to people directly. Only internet lovers seems to be informative about bitcoin.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:28:40 PM

I certainly do not buy it, why would we buy bitcoin if bitcoin itself can not be utilized,Unless there is good news about bitcoin and bitcoin will grow I will buy for invstation purposes,What's more if the bitcoin price goes down I'm sure I really want to buy it

Absolutely not. Why we should bought a things that we never know what it is for. We cant afford to invest a things that we dont know yet what its purpose. But maybe if theres a reliable news predictions that bitcoin will get popular and it is useful for our future then we have to buy for evolution gonna happened. Just like recently bitcoin is now getting precious to everybody.
You need to take calculated risks, if you don't you're never going to make money as an investor, those that invested in bitcoin when no one believe in it made a fortune and if you want to have a similar success you cannot invest in bitcoin now because it is never going to give you the same kind of profits that it gave to early investors you need to take the risk as those early investors of bitcoin did.
khalis

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:56:30 PM

If bitcoin is gone I will invest in other coins, because there are still a lot of good coins besides bitcoin like ETH, BCH, DASH, MONERO and others, for me from profit still I will keep trading cryptocurency with other ICO project.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:05:50 PM

If bitcoin did not exist yet , then I should not put my money to the things which do not exist, where will we put and transacts out account which this program do not exist, it is just like a scam , putting and investing to things which are not true and factual.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: