Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:55:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin did not exist yet would you buy it?  (Read 501 times)
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

If bitcoin ceases to exist, no projects will survive. I'm 100% sure of that. Now you can say anything you want but this is only until the time when there is confidence in the existence of bitcoin. A lot of ICO is funded thanks to cryptocurrency. People have the opportunity to have additional income and can afford to invest in various projects. If bitcoin will disappear from the people once again will not be money available for investment.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:10:02 PM

What the reason you write if bitcoin will did not exist? I just weird about this time because many people who write about the future of bitcoin. I will say if bitcoin is not worth anymore, I think cryptocurrency will not exist because other people will be afraid to spend money and choose the investment place in cryptocurrency because of seeing bitcoin die. I think this will give a big effect on everyone's thinking.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:12:22 PM

The roads and way are sure to many. I'm sure there will be many ico emerging similar to Bitcoin. But many people will take advantage of the moment
Cepot

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

I do not understand with your intentions, if there is no bitcoin the next day of course I will switch to another ico, if bitcoin is not like where i can buy it, but its bitcoin actually never goes away and that is just fantasy people do not like bitcoin alone
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:44:20 PM

if bitcoin did not exist so this means no altcoins have been created and no ICO's, and then tomorrow there is ICO of bitcoin?, well maybe I don't invest my money to them because I think this is a scam, so maybe this is what I think.

Nachoo

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

If you're assuming that in that scenario I'll have the knowledge about Bitcoin and what it will be, for sure I'll buy it.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:01:47 PM

I think when I already know bitcoin, maybe I will buy it. but, once bitcoin is not famous, and there is still a lot of negative news about it. well, I am very careful, so I may not buy something that is still not well known.
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

But then what would Bitcoin be trying to be? Would Bitcoin try to be the next Ethereum or would it have its open payment system? Honestly not gonna lie one main reason I got involved with Bitcoin was because of the network that it has and if Bitcoin was going to ICO I may scoff at the idea.

myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

I definitely will buy bitcoin, its like for curiosity, its new electronic currency in the world wide web so maybe i will buy this and keep it. Last time when bitcoin is so much cheaper they used this for game developers or program to purchase some skins on that game. Then it was introduce to some marketing affiliates then next here we go the exchangers and its boom now as long there a trade or buy and sell with that coin it would be a good and start of the development. But always do research it is a basic rule were you invest your money do study and research before anything else. Good luck.  

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

bitcoin is unfortunately too slow to be used and fee are too high
ethereum is much more successful in these matters
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 458
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

If bitcoin did not exist and tomorrow there would have been the ICO of Bitcoin, would you buy it? Or would you invest in other projects?
If its happen, then firstly I will check the Roadmap of that project.
Then, whitepaper read and finally I will check the future bright about thats project. Because I did not know about the project.
If without thinking anything I would invest, then I was blind. So, first research about project, we can not know which project will be hit or not.

goyald2801

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

if i hear first time about a blockchain or any crypto coin , then to be honest i would not buy it .
bcoz in that case it would be completely new tech for me .

but after knowing it we are completely confident on it.
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:30:00 PM

If bitcoin did not exist and tomorrow there would have been the ICO of Bitcoin, would you buy it? Or would you invest in other projects?
No, I would not buy bitcoin in this case. Bitcoin is good for its community, but if it does not exist, then there is no bitcoin itself. In general, this is not a very correct question. Bitcoin has some inherent properties including historical ones, this can not be changed.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:34:59 PM

If they used different name instead of bitcoin but the system are the same as it is yes I will buy.for example they used etherium instead of bitcoin and the rules or procedure are the same, but I will go first for the signature campaign then after that I invest.

Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

what kind of question is this ,, are you kidding? I do not understand what you mean, you have to specify more specific, because it may be many oprang confused with your thread
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:46:03 PM

I think that just putting it for a long period of time bought it for sure and then would already decide what to do with it to further sell or keep

winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:56:08 PM

It depends, there are already other cryptocurrencies or bitcoin is still the first cryptocurrency? If there are already other cryptocurrencies then it will not make any sense to invest in any coin that is just a copy of another that is why all of those copies of bitcoin are useless and never succeed, however if in your scenario bitcoin is still the first cryptocurrency but instead of the coins being given to those that mine it there was an ico I will probably invest in it but not much.
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:59:16 PM

Strange for me question. Because this is something new and unknown, so probably situation would repeat. Then nobody will invest in right away.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

I would buy bitcoin, I will read alot about ICO's before investing coz we all know that they need smart contracts before it utilize. Tho that time I will be skeptic so I could invest a little probably.
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

Definitely No,but if you are too confident with the technology if you are an expert with these new technologies,your heart will going to fell to the blockchain technology just like what the others did,they didnt know that bitcoin is going to be bigger but yet thet have invested too much because they have trust the blockchain.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: