Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin did not exist yet would you buy it?  (Read 501 times)
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:34:53 PM

Not going to expect of course it is something new that i havent heard of,only those people who has enough knowledge and anlysis would know it could be bigger in the future? do you think peole back then who has bitcoins will dump their bitcoins for pizzas if they knew it could be worth million of dollars in the future? NO.

cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:39:01 PM

If bitcoin doesnt exist today what makes these ICO exists? because there will be no altcoins if the bitcoin's code doesnt exist.So your question is absurd or silly,bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency it was the foundation of all of these,there will be no ethereum's platform if there are no bitcoin,the blockchain technolgoy wont be existing too.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

Thats a silly question,probably not because wont be easily convinced to the ICO if theres no one that exists yet? bitcoin doesnt have good community from the past years,people just realized its value when it was around $100 or more because when it was laucnhed its only worth few cents or less.People arent dumb to believed into something that has no solid proof,so no i wont invest.

weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:04:48 PM

I usually research about ICOs before I invest into them so I think I would invested in bitcoin if this was the situation because it seems a strong currency

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

Obviously I wouldn’t invest on a coin which there have been no back ground as to what it is for. If Bitcoin has not existed yet, then what form of cryptocurrency have already existed by then?
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:19:14 PM

Thats a silly question,probably not because wont be easily convinced to the ICO if theres no one that exists yet? bitcoin doesnt have good community from the past years,people just realized its value when it was around $100 or more because when it was laucnhed its only worth few cents or less.People arent dumb to believed into something that has no solid proof,so no i wont invest.
In recent years, more and more people have heard of Bitcoin's negative future. And practically all these people doubt the prospects of investing in Bitcoin. But nevertheless, today there is an opinion that Bitcoin will take the only place of the international currency in the future.
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:20:31 PM

Of course not,because people wont support something new that claiming it could replace fiat money? decetralization ? nah. People wont just bite the bait,back then people are using their bitcoins to buy pizzas and other products ? if they knew it would be bigger like this why they would sell or use it carelessly? The ICO wont exist,if the bitcoin doesnt exist so facts contradicts your question  Grin

cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:43:59 PM

Probaby NO,i wont be investing to any of this,because it hasnt been proved yet and im sure without bitcoin cryptocurrencies and ICOs wont exist to,so it means its redundant question.Dont know if you are trolling or if you just want to post anything so that you will have some activity,shitposts like this should be removed LOL.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:51:02 PM

Yes i will buy around 1k pcs coin i am sure the price would be cheap if it will come in ICO. I will consider it as one of my alt coin that i just keep in there corresponding cold wallet until the price of each become 5$-10$ then i'm gonna sell them all. Same thing i will do with those 1k PCS Bitcoin.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:54:42 PM

No,because if bitcoin doesnt exist ICO and the blockchain wont exist do,so you are asking silly question especially when people doesnt know anything about the investment why would they bother to join an ICO? definitely people wont care about bitcoin or any ICO if they didnt see the money that they can have if they invested to it..LOL

VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:57:56 PM

this question is not exact. I believe that with FOMO emotion, if BTC die, the market will die too. No one willing buy altcoin if BTC die. They wont believe in crypticurrency

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:59:41 PM

If bitcoin doesnt exist today why would people bother to invest into something new? they wont even care about blockchain and decentralization so no i wont invest to this ICO or whatsoever if bitcoin which is the first cryptocurrenct doesnt exist,silly questions you should have some better questions than this obviously.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:00:58 PM

If bitcoin did not exist and tomorrow there would have been the ICO of Bitcoin, would you buy it? Or would you invest in other projects?
maybe I will not invest in Bitcoin if the Team behind Bitcoin and Whitepaper is unattractive Cheesy,
the explanation in Whitepaper should be as compelling and clear as possible in order to attract investors. Smiley

vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:01:54 PM

If bitcoin did not exist and tomorrow there would have been the ICO of Bitcoin, would you buy it? Or would you invest in other projects?
Of course, I would bought if he knew that he would make such a profit as he now gave, but if you take technologically then you probably did not buy because bitcoin technology is outdated

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:12:28 PM

No,because if bitcoin doesnt exist cryptocurrencies and ICOs wont exist too,why would i bother to spent my fiat money to this coin which i dont have any i dea if ever bitcoin doesnt exist today? people would think its another ponzi scheme that is why it is hard to introduce a new technology to people because it takes time to these technology to grow.

modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:16:01 PM

No because i dont usually invest into something that i dont have enough informations,people too will doubt that bitcoin will be much worthy as the gold ?surely most of the people wont hold their bitcoins until sudden amount has reached like from $.01 to $1 that is 1000% already so NO,because if people knew it they wont buy pizzas for bitcoin.

hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:25:50 PM

If you will use your common sense you will know that if theres no bitcoin existing today,there will be no other cryptocurrencies,ICOs wont exist too that is why  your question is absurd,okay if you know something that it would be big in the future would you sold your bitcoin's for some icecream? pizza? i know you wont.

cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:32:47 PM

Why would you buy or invest into something that you dont have assurance it will be a good investment? you wont have an idea if bitcoin's doesnt exist today,surely all of the people will think it is just a traditional ponzi scheme that will take away your investments like candies.People arent dumb enough to invest into something that isnt proven yet.

cryptocrocs

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:41:03 PM

Of course not,why would i bother o invest into something that isnt proven or been existing for a while? thats stupidity i might think that ICOs are traditional ponzi schemes if bitcoin doesnt exist today,probably most of the people will think the same? and most importantly if bitcoin doesnt exist today blockchain and ICO wont be existing too!

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Kamarah

Activity: 268

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:41:47 PM

There would never be a bitcoin ICO because bitcoin is created by nakamoto satoshi and he did not want to collect any money to develop his project. He can do it by himself and make bitcoin popular all over the world. IF there was a bitcoin ICO, I would never spend a single penny on it

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: