Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MCC] MyCreditChain - Building Trust with Your Data  (Read 3322 times)
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:37:46 PM

What about the bonus program? Are there any bonuses for early buyers?
Yes, of course there is a bonus program, for those who invested at the closed sale stage this bonus was 40%, a 15% bonus will be available for pre-sale participants. For all others, who will participate in the ICO will no longer be available any bonuses.
It's a pity that I learned about this project late and was able to take part in the closed sale stage, 40% is a very big bonus, I envy those who managed to take part in it.
But do not forget that you still have the opportunity to participate in the pre-sale, 15% is also quite a good and pleasant bonus.
Yes, I agree, I will wait for the start of the pre-sale. By the way, what should I do to participate in this?
What exactly do you mean? You need to have the desire and ETH to take part in this, do not you? Grin
No, I'm talking about something else. Do I need to fill out a form for this or register? Or just transfer ETH to the address of the wallet?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

The idea of the project is quite interesting. But the biggest problem for developers will be bringing the project to the global level.
Sooner or later, the introduction of blockchain on a global scale will happen and all those projects that are at least of some interest and really make people's lives easier and better will be very popular
I just always wonder what number of users developers calculated after strart its platform?
This is a very abstract question and it is very difficult to answer because too many factors affect it . The usefulness of the platform in principle, its feasibility, popular similar systems that already exist, legal regulations and much more
I think the developers have chosen a very good niche. Lending in our time is a very common phenomenon
Not only loans and all that is associated with them. Various institutions that deal with the collection of various papers and information is also a very important link in the whole credit system.
In many countries such as the US, credit histories play a very important role for the individual.  People are not ashamed to have a lot of loans and a lifetime to live with them
It is clear that in all developed countries to have loans is a common thing , interest rates are relatively small and people do not worry about taking loans. The other thing is that your information or credit history can be used by third parties without your knowledge
This is really a problem that needs to be solved, but centralized systems do not guarantee the safety of your data
Kheg

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

Yes, of course there is a bonus program, for those who invested at the closed sale stage this bonus was 40%, a 15% bonus will be available for pre-sale participants. For all others, who will participate in the ICO will no longer be available any bonuses.
It's a pity that I learned about this project late and was able to take part in the closed sale stage, 40% is a very big bonus, I envy those who managed to take part in it.
But do not forget that you still have the opportunity to participate in the pre-sale, 15% is also quite a good and pleasant bonus.
Yes, I agree, I will wait for the start of the pre-sale. By the way, what should I do to participate in this?
What exactly do you mean? You need to have the desire and ETH to take part in this, do not you? Grin
No, I'm talking about something else. Do I need to fill out a form for this or register? Or just transfer ETH to the address of the wallet?
I can not at this time give you an answer to this question, try to ask this in the telegrams of the chat of the project. The site does not have a wallet address or any form. I do not know, probably it will appear on the day of the start of the pre-sale. Try to subscribe to the newsletter and follow the news of the project. Wink
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

Good protection can provide only the blockchain platform that developers offer us.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

Good protection can provide only the blockchain platform that developers offer us.
It's not uncommon and when decentralized systems were broken , this is especially related to Ethereum . Several times hackers have found a bug in the code of Ethereum and successfully broke the exchange's wallets . There is no 100% safe vault
emontmon

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:50:31 PM

I can not at this time give you an answer to this question, try to ask this in the telegrams of the chat of the project. The site does not have a wallet address or any form. I do not know, probably it will appear on the day of the start of the pre-sale. Try to subscribe to the newsletter and follow the news of the project. Wink
I understand, I will definitely ask about it, thanks for the help
Kheg

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

I understand, I will definitely ask about it, thanks for the help
Happy to help. You're welcome Smiley
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

It's not uncommon and when decentralized systems were broken , this is especially related to Ethereum . Several times hackers have found a bug in the code of Ethereum and successfully broke the exchange's wallets . There is no 100% safe vault
In any case, I would rather choose a decentralized platform for storing my data than a centralized one. The risk is in any case less
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:56:37 PM

I read that it will be possible to become a provider of nodes within this network, how exactly will this work?
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

I read that it will be possible to become a provider of nodes within this network, how exactly will this work?
To participate as an IPFS node in the MCC network, you must perform node registration and authentication.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

In any case, I would rather choose a decentralized platform for storing my data than a centralized one. The risk is in any case less
Developers will use some special system of data protection?
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

To participate as an IPFS node in the MCC network, you must perform node registration and authentication.
OK, well I understood, but how exactly can this be done, can you explain it to me?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

No, the usual decentralized system, the only thing that the data will be encrypted and even if they are hacked they will not be able to read or process .
arseven

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

its very good project guys, is there any bounties in your project? may i participate with that?  Cheesy
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:00:55 PM

OK, well I understood, but how exactly can this be done, can you explain it to me?
To be a nodal provider in the MCC, you must perform module installation and authentication, authentication and subscription procedures. The procedure for registering a node may vary depending on the security and conditions of each system.
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:01:52 PM

To be a nodal provider in the MCC, you must perform module installation and authentication, authentication and subscription procedures. The procedure for registering a node may vary depending on the security and conditions of each system.
That is, I will need to coordinate this somehow with the project team or managers, right?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

That is, I will need to coordinate this somehow with the project team or managers, right?
Well it turns out that so, you can not connect your own node to the system unauthorized, right?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

No, the usual decentralized system, the only thing that the data will be encrypted and even if they are hacked they will not be able to read or process .
in theory, this platform should be in demand . It simplifies both the collection of information and its storage.
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:07:13 PM

Well it turns out that so, you can not connect your own node to the system unauthorized, right?
Well, yes, it sounds logical. But I thought it might function somehow in the atomic mode. Or somehow this process will be accompanied by certain automation.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:09:20 PM

in theory, this platform should be in demand . It simplifies both the collection of information and its storage.
The only thing that caused me doubt is that the project is going to start its work in a year. This is a very short period for such a project as i think
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: