Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MCC] MyCreditChain - Building Trust with Your Data  (Read 3322 times)
damiansmith1

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

Good to know you guys, MCC. i have two questions, 1. What is the hardcap for your ICO? 2. Do you guys have any partnerships?

Currently, our overall hardcap is 40,000 ETH. Yes, We are in partnerships with 12 companies, including Edenchain. Also we expect the number of companies with which MCC is in partnership will be increasing.

I think this project is good and interesting. This project has a good purpose and directed. I love your project. I will keep an eye on your project.

Thanks a lot! we also believe that more and more people will keep an eye on our marvelous project! All the best and feel free to join our ICO

You have much partners on behind. i think you can run your ICO with nice start there , but I’m not sure cryptocurrency its already legal on South Korea ?
MCC_Matthew

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:56:32 PM

Good to know you guys, MCC. i have two questions, 1. What is the hardcap for your ICO? 2. Do you guys have any partnerships?

Currently, our overall hardcap is 40,000 ETH. Yes, We are in partnerships with 12 companies, including Edenchain. Also we expect the number of companies with which MCC is in partnership will be increasing.

I think this project is good and interesting. This project has a good purpose and directed. I love your project. I will keep an eye on your project.

Thanks a lot! we also believe that more and more people will keep an eye on our marvelous project! All the best and feel free to join our ICO

You have much partners on behind. i think you can run your ICO with nice start there , but I’m not sure cryptocurrency its already legal on South Korea ?

Regarding that, the Korea government is more willing to see situation than take preemptive action. But, there are many speculating about the possibility of allowing ICOs recently. MCC team also look forward to have good news in Korea. By the way, currently we have no issue to proceeds ICO.
miakaplan3

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:57:43 PM

Regarding that, the Korea government is more willing to see situation than take preemptive action. But, there are many speculating about the possibility of allowing ICOs recently. MCC team also look forward to have good news in Korea. By the way, currently we have no issue to proceeds ICO.

Consumers have little knowledge or control over how the company will use personal information and are not able to prevent the secondary use of personal information. It is difficult for individuals to take reasonable actions
to protect their own information due to the lack of information, limitations of information literacy and various cognitive and behavioral biases.
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

Consumers have little knowledge or control over how the company will use personal information and are not able to prevent the secondary use of personal information. It is difficult for individuals to take reasonable actions
to protect their own information due to the lack of information, limitations of information literacy and various cognitive and behavioral biases.

I absolutely agree with you. As you already have mentioned, 'It is difficult for individuals to take reasonable actions to protect their own information due to the lack of information' . Currently, we don't know how our personal information being used. In that point, MCC will bring back our ownership on credit information to people. If you have more questions about MCC, please feel free to comment here or our Telegram chat.
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

I absolutely agree with you. As you already have mentioned, 'It is difficult for individuals to take reasonable actions to protect their own information due to the lack of information' . Currently, we don't know how our personal information being used. In that point, MCC will bring back our ownership on credit information to people. If you have more questions about MCC, please feel free to comment here or our Telegram chat.

Although credit data is all about individuals, most individuals do not own the data. The data is stored in the servers of hundreds of financial institutions, and each rating agency evaluates individuals through its own evaluation criteria. And it's time to change!

Yes. Most of data collected in a traditional way is historical data, so a structure that is difficult to immediately reflect the changing information at the moment. Although there are a number of data sets to express one’s credit better, it is too limited that only relying on traditional methods to evaluate the credit. As you said, i totally agree with "Now it's time to change!"
delcastillo1
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

Anyone could tell me, do you guys have any prototype of concept for this?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

To answer your question, Yes. Our project is based on Data scrapping technology and credit scoring model accounting non-financial data.
In addition, We are already providing this concept of technology for major banks in South Korea.
If you need further information you can check it from links below, and please feel free to comment here or our Telegram chat.
mootbritton7

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:01:07 PM

To answer your question, Yes. Our project is based on Data scrapping technology and credit scoring model accounting non-financial data.
In addition, We are already providing this concept of technology for major banks in South Korea.
If you need further information you can check it from links below, and please feel free to comment here or our Telegram chat.

Hello, I have a question, why you guys choose Credit information? and could you explain more about company???
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

Hello, I have a question, why you guys choose Credit information? and could you explain more about company???

Personal Information is the most valuable asset in Economy. Services and products are produced to suffice the need of all of us, and the personal information is the basic information determining our preference. However, all of our information is collected and used by major corporations for their own profit. MyCreditChain will take the ownership of personal information back to People.
delcastillo1
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:03:39 PM

Personal Information is the most valuable asset in Economy. Services and products are produced to suffice the need of all of us, and the personal information is the basic information determining our preference. However, all of our information is collected and used by major corporations for their own profit. MyCreditChain will take the ownership of personal information back to People.

Oh, and how can i give seeds to the others?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:04:07 PM

You can send seeds to anyone you know via text, email, SNS, etc.
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:05:05 PM

You can send seeds to anyone you know via text, email, SNS, etc.

Is this project developing credit ecosystem or one’s credit history over blockchain that can be used eventually for credit?

MCC is building credit information ecosystem by allowing all of us to own and sell our personal credit information. However, all the information is stored in hyperledger such that the information is traceable over time as well.
samwellingm3

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

How can we make money on MCC network? And when? Who buy tokens after launching service???
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:08:27 PM

How can we make money on MCC network? And when? Who buy tokens after launching service???

MCC is designed for normal people to join eagerly so that MCC has a vast set of data in the network readily available.  The information is most comprehensive because the owner himself is selling; it is most uptodate because the process is done on more or less real time. The data is immutable and reliable because the MCC system is gathering it for the users and users cannot change. The only reason that Amazon, Google and Facebook are the great companies now is the personal information Big Data they have gathered and using for their profit. MCC is democratizing the personal information big data access to all of us if they use their tokens to buy them
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:11:29 PM

I agree that personal information is often not used in the best way. If your project fully realizes its ideas, then it will be fine. I wish good luck and believe in success) Cool

streamnet4u

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

Hi, my Facebook bounty has been rejected probably because my friend list wasn't public, I did change it and submitted again but still isn't accepted?
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:34:49 AM

Hey MCC, more than a month has passed but less than 1% of bounty is being utilized. I think this bounty program needs to step up and reach more audience.
jeen5

Activity: 171
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:38:00 AM

it's a nice project. could it be a global credit chain? I think it will be different and creative. is there a bounty campaign?
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com.

We just added MyCreditChain to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/mycreditchain/

https://i.imgur.com/XFusUIz.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to MyCreditChain ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit" or send us a message via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.

Thank you!
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:25:26 AM

I love the concept of MCC, but it needs more exposure. Less than 1% of allocated bounty has been used since the beginning. I'm looking forward to a better bounty program.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: