Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018  (Read 3274 times)
CrFinances

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:14:39 PM

For investing I recommend Ethereum, Bitcoin, NEO and TRON. But investing in them, one should not hope for instant payback and quick profit. You will have to have patience and endurance, and undoubtedly, in the medium term, the invested funds will not only pay off but also bring income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

None of those. There are definitely better ones around! I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Skyizz

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:18:10 AM

Many promising projects for investment in the blockchain. I've allocated several tokens for myself: XLM, NEO, ICX, ETC. These projects have a great future.
mostar3454

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

The blockchain can grow at dynamic rate where each main or hyperlocal zone may add up to 10 megabytes to the TIM network during every block generation. Also there is the network state file for main network and each of the hyperlocal networks. The network state file is dynamic but of small size where a 1 kilo byte file can represent state of 10,000 zones.
The nodes in main network who want to add transactions for a zone would need to have all the zone files for previous block. The winning node adds current transactions, swarm defense signatures, network fork or merger points based on waiting transactions in current block for current zone, and awards for previous block. These details are verified by all other full-nodes or partial nodes for confirming the winner, and is an independently verifiable information sets.
The nodes in hyperlocal network who want to add transactions in hyperlocal dapp would need the main network state file and hyperlocal state file only. They don’t need hyperlocal zone files for previous block to add transactions, as any conflict will be referred to main network’s zone for resolution. Thus, the hyperlocal network would need to refresh themselves of 2 small files which would be less than a kilobyte, expectedly.
Repeating another historic assumptions like floppies, I expect that 1 kilobyte size for a network state file is large enough for all practical transactional needs and hyperlocal dapps extend that feature exponentially. Though time has proven all such assumptions are merely wrong in the vent of new innovations. Maybe in very long term, the main network would become conflict resolution media for hyperlocal dapps and hyperlocal dapps would carry all the functionalities. That way the main network will have highest performance. It requires a change of mindset from current notion of blockchains, and will take time for participants to realize the best usage of the network.
Blockchain has been one of the most amazing innovations since the Internet came into presence. Blockchain technology permits everyone to hold and make transactions as strangers but in a completely transparent manner. There is no mediator in between two person making the transaction, and the entire process becomes easier and cheaper.
The blockchain network comprises of nodes, i.e., distributed servers. All the nodes can accept and process the transaction. The nodes on the network share information about the candidate transaction. As much as the logic/tech part of it sounds confusing, the business models are so much easier to understand and are really impressive.
TIM is enterprise ready. Amongst many, few applications of TIM blockchain are discussed below:
Personal Blockchain: Fee Free subchains to be your personal blockchain - TIM can host 2^60 subchains which are protected by fee free challenger nodes. With same level of performance and security as TIM network, subchains can be your new email address or health record or roaming data storage like dropbox. There are a host of benefits where such a mailbox could be totally encrypted and free of any advertising or profiling your communications. It can be used for other services like one can pay for what you use for storage or bandwidth.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

I suggest to newbies in crypto to do their own research about the coins that they are seeing here. I have seen some coins and projects that are scam and rip people off with their funds. If the project promises to have a guaranteed high return, most probably they are scam. In my own experience, the best cryptocurrency investments that I made are those with rewards thru POS and Masternodes, examples are: DIGIWAGE, BUZZCOIN, MAG, PRiV, MONK, WAVES, and BTCP.
BilboBaggins2018

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

For some reason I just love Tron, was the one coin in my portfolio which never went under what i paid originally, so i see this doing well, but I suppose everybody has a different answer. if you find a coin you like (based on research) then make that call yoursself
mostar3454

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:49:36 PM

All eCommerce stores can use crypto payments as a significant addition. Both big corporations and small enterprises like restaurants and coffee shops are interested in crypto payments. Crypto payment methods should be integrated easily into website. This is a great option indeed. When it comes to the blockchain, it might still be in its early stages of development. The upcoming few years are expected to turn the technology into a dominant force in eCommerce.
Blockchain has been widely endorsed for building a secure and decentralized payment system. The latter makes digital records of every currency unit. Also, this system follows it all through the channel.
Ready to start using your crypto to fund your account? If so we have great new for you. INGOT Brokers accept crypto payments to make transactions.
INGOT Brokers is proud to give you clarity and transparency. INGOT Brokers is on hand to assist you straight away. Ingot Brokers works every hour to make your trading lives easier and to offer you a unique trading experience. As a result, INGOT Brokers offers you to use your crypto currency to deposit, withdraw and trade!!!
Bitcoin can serve as a good means of deposits and withdrawal. INGOT Brokers that accept Bitcoin and Ethereum for deposits and withdrawal also allow the trader to trade BTC and ETH. So Ingot Brokers offers you to use your crypto currency to trade in a variety of industries including real estate, banking, energy, pharmaceuticals, insurance, telecommunication services, commercial services as well as industrial goods. INGOT Brokers exclusively offers trading methods on MENA shares and indices in countries such as the UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait with the ability to go long or short.
With INGOT Brokers, you can use your crypto currency with online trading platform offering clients over 950 instruments and products to trade in various markets such as ETFs, Currencies, Shares, Indices and Commodities. INGOT Brokers’ platform offers a user friendly interface in a highly customizable trading environment in order to improve your trading performance. Enhanced charting functionality and sophisticated order management tools will assist you to manage your positions quickly and efficiently.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

Best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018:
Arionum
Triton
Clearcoin

A lot of good coins has existed and known to provide us a good gain in the future through holding. You should do series of research to have an idea about it. I think it would be better if we'll be much more willing to take the risks. However, if you want to have an assurance, better still choose bitcoin or ethereum.
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:09:39 PM

Buy Artis Turba token while is cheap,on 17th. september they will starts to running own Artis exchange and you will get paid into many cryptocurrencies each day,as how much you hold Artis Turba tokens.This is similar like kucoinshares.

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/ARTIS-ETH

https://t.me/artisturba

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:20:42 PM

The cryptos you listed do not have the potential for investment, currently at the end of August 2018, and I think investing in ETH is the right thing to do then the long-term hold is the best way to make a high profit with the lowest risk. So that invest in ETH instead of Arionum, Triton, and Clearcoin.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:38:02 PM

You need to determine if your investment needs are the long-term or merely short-term investment. If investing long-term, invest in top coins as the current, if the short-term investment focuses on altcoins such as XRP, ADA, XLM, TRX, it's good altcoins to invest

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:36:14 AM

For me I think is Genesis Vision $GVT because they will create a platform that you can trade in all markets (Crypto, Forex and Commodities. And Also if you dont have the capabilities or skills in order to trade or make profit in the market you can choose a fund managers that can trade for you. With GVT low market cap right now and low supply of token you can gain high profit at the end of the year.

You can check also Oyster Pearl $PRL just like SiaCoin, $PRL is a cloud storage and has a function to remove adverstisement in your website and you can make profit from it. They have weekly update on the progress of their project. I think the price of $PRL can go to $5-10 at the end of the year.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:06:31 AM

I do not know arionium, Triton, and clearcoin, I also do not have data on altcoin you offer, so I can not say that altcoin it is good for long-term investment, I prefer altcoin known by many people and has a strong capitalization and community I prefer Ethereum, litecoin, waves and Eos than altcoin you offer.
DanielCrypto

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:23:24 AM

I believe that the following cryptocurrencies can be added to this list: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, IOTA, Ethereum Classic and Ontology.
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:31:05 AM

It's good to invest in nano,waves, ETERNAL TOKEN(XET),Noah coin(NOAH) and Ethereum because these coins are very profitable.Now the prices of these coins are very low.So it's good to invest now.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:43:05 AM

If use this topic, I would to make it like this:
1.Triton
2.Clearcoin
3.Arionum
Ariorium just looks less perspective than other for me.

abubakarbes9

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:07:36 PM

ICOs have become a equivalent word for hype, unjustified ratings and excessive risk. On the other hand, blockchain can increase project transparency, decrease investor risk and develop into an effective financing tool for quality blockchain projects.Most of ICO’s fail because their product contribution is not needed as well as the fact that no major hearing can link with the product. They don’t make sure you conduct intensive market research to make sure that there actually is a need for the initial coin offering concept they are trying to create. Projects make sure they try and create a real functional token economy that makes sense and has a reason for existing. People see many initial coin offerings out there that exist just for the sake to make money. These ICO’s are mostly scams and will fail.

Because a company is holding an ICO, does not necessarily mean that their product has anything to do with blockchain technology — just that they have tokenized their fundraising efforts using a platform. INGOT Coin aims that using blockchain technology is better, and investors need to be aware of why. Investors need to question if it makes good business sense to invest in a company based purely on its use of blockchain technology.

INGOT Coin ensures that funds and personal data are secured during and after ICO. In addition, the team ensures legal compliance not only in the country of registration, but also in all the countries where project operations and token use are planned. INGOT Coin uses transparent legal structure and provides clear justification for blockchain and own utility token. INGOT Coin team is sure to test  MVP if and consider how well it aligns with the promises made in the white paper, satisfies the use case, and demonstrates the advantages over other offerings in the space. We give importance that MVPs should have users, investigate any available customer feedback and how the team has responded. INGOT Coin believes that our brand is the face of our offering and the more time we take to create a good brand identity, the better the rest of our marketing communications will be.

INGOT Coin started to shape the future of the financial markets by collecting their soft cap, receiving over $40,000,000 USD. The team behind INGOT Coin announced that the Pre-token sale is officially closed after successfully raising $40,000,000 USD. In addition to this great new, all INGOT Coin holders can now use their ICC in our Brokerage, INGOT Brokers, and start trading over +1000 instruments. 1 ICC equals 1 USD and will be deposited accordingly in INGOT Brokers.

INGOT Coin ICO phase will finished at 10th October. Based on INGOT Coin extensive financial model, we have placed a hard cap of $90,000,000. This number will ensure we provide the best services with optimal allocations into each component of this all-inclusive ecosystem. Everything is going on right now and Dev team is already working on all our product under the favor of reaching the soft cap target. Team has continued to build innovative product and not waiting for finish of our ICO. INGOT Team believes that victory will be the true workers!!
Upercusa

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:32:03 PM

I have a lot of doubts about these coins. I do not know why you chose them. I would invest in BTC, Monero, ETH and Stellar.
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:24:23 PM

There’s no way to definitively measure the chilling impact of volatility on digital currency adoption. But it is possible to help this situation even out in the long term. One way to encourage the stability of Ethereum, etc., is simply by learning about why they’ve been so unsteady. Understanding this can lead individuals to make more informed choices about how they buy and spend digital cash, which is better for everyone.

Teamwork is essential to success and growth. As much as some people like to think they can do it all on their own, the truth is, they can’t. Having a good team of individuals around you not only helps you to stay grounded but also enables you to think in different ways, push boundaries with new ideas and most importantly it provides you with a strong support network. It is important that this team works as one, that everyone has the same end goal and are helping each other to reach it. However, in order to do this there are a few important things to consider.

When several independent ICOs that are working towards a similar goal come in unison to form a business ecosystem, they are better poised to deliver successful results and understand the needs of the customers within the business landscape. Customers and clients also value partnerships and corporate alliances due to reasons such as increased capital, more advisors and proven track record. Collaboration is mutually beneficial for the employees as well as the organization because when they work together, interact and share ideas, they see and understand how others work, think, negotiate and operate.

There is a good example to show the power of alliances for the ICOs. INGOT Coin intends to foster building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation on which the basis of honesty and transparency between its members exist. The ICOs are all in different industries from Health to Financial services and E-commerce to Real Estate. INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance. The group of ICOs along with GMEX plan to establish a single platform that will allow all their communities to use their utilities simultaneously. Furthermore, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants. The Alliance thinks that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created. Instead of having a couple of utility benefits from one ICO, why not have many more benefits from a unified group of ICOs working together? All partners in the alliance will work together to create one user friendly and up-to-date platform providing access to their tokens and utilities.
Investhunter

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

Spectrecoin

with its brand new technology of receving anonymous stakes on PoS on private (stealth) balances

Legit instrument against tracking and gov regulation

http://s019.radikal.ru/i605/1711/ae/32749da3dbdd.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: