Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018  (Read 3274 times)
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

EtherDelta Ziggurat link  https://etherdelta.com/#0xe760a89967d8c7fa638eebfc15a77ba107674021-ETH

We have the in-house bounty as well.
Withdrawal functionality on its way, available soon.
https://ecex.exchange/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sheikh Crypto

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:23:12 PM

I consider to invest in this project  scash.ml as they have small coins number and unique technology . So excited to have the mobile wallet on my phone and start staking 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
cryptoscoope (OP)

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:36:10 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 12:24:26 PM by cryptoscoope

lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

I heard alot of noise about this speedcash, since I dont have time to do research, can someone enlighten me how it will dominate other anonymous crypto currency? Compare to others that provides fast transaction, how fast is speedcash?

First speedcash has a lot of use cases

second speedcash has fast transaction and fast confirmation

Speedcash Blazingly fast transactions, with confirmation time within 30 seconds. Brand new feature BURST (Blockchain Usage Regulated & Sustainable Tweaking) can speed up transaction time to 2-3 sec. within specified timeframe for the whole network

team made test manytime

So, who are the investors backing / supporting speedcash? any merchants accepting speedcash as terms of payment? Will speedcash have more benefits other than fast transactions? Because honestly, there are lots of coins out there that have the same features.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
Mnemonikkk

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

I heard alot of noise about this speedcash, since I dont have time to do research, can someone enlighten me how it will dominate other anonymous crypto currency? Compare to others that provides fast transaction, how fast is speedcash?

First speedcash has a lot of use cases

second speedcash has fast transaction and fast confirmation

Speedcash Blazingly fast transactions, with confirmation time within 30 seconds. Brand new feature BURST (Blockchain Usage Regulated & Sustainable Tweaking) can speed up transaction time to 2-3 sec. within specified timeframe for the whole network

team made test manytime

http://laptopturn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/burst-technology.jpg

So, who are the investors backing / supporting speedcash? any merchants accepting speedcash as terms of payment? Will speedcash have more benefits other than fast transactions? Because honestly, there are lots of coins out there that have the same features.

If you are asking about partnerships with SCS it is too early to look for potential partners imo. Devs have much more features and functionalities to implement and there shall be a product that impresses. What they wrote in their roadmap, for June 2018 they are planning public media integration, and for Q3 2018 partner projects integration, like own bank card.
I think it is a matter of time to get merchants interested in cooperation with SCS.

Regarding benefits, in short: BURST to speed up transactions without masternodes, segwit, lightning network; VAULT to verify document authenticity, decentralized banner network, encrypted anonymous messenger etc.

What is my deal-breaker here? Tiny supply, below 500k, which can drive the price up quickly.

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

Bitcoin is always on top but no one can afford it,Ether,Ripple,Ontology,Dubaicoin,Cardano have potential to grow more and capture the market.They have cheaper price can afford every one invest and wait for the moment you want.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

Thanks for the information! It's very affordable and misleading the currency. I'll think about buying it. Young currencies are very promising for earning money! Grin
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

Buy 50x50 .Btc +few alts with small market cap and solid project+team.Check out something like Ary,Modium.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

Ethereum can be counted as the best crypto to invest in 2018. Not only it performs as the best platform to post new ICOs, the coin's idea of ledger contracts can hold state and arbitary code. This makes the coin have much more potential. Ethereum also provides an exponential scaling of blockchain and provides a secure cryptography in its transactions. The coin currently has a market capital of $51 billion and its price can be further increased by 3 times in the future. Hence you can expect good gains from the coin.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

Buy 50x50 .Btc +few alts with small market cap and solid project+team.Check out something like Ary,Modium.
I do not think BTC is a potential, because they need a lot of money to invest if they want to make a high profit. Why do not we invest in the altcoins have these fomo good? ICX and NEO are two very potential altcoins at the moment. Just $ 2k, we can buy NEO and ICX bulk. Let's invest in ICX more than NEO.
Coin _hunter

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:24:15 PM

I think speedcash is  good investement longterm for 2018
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:34:26 PM

It has just pumped so big and going again down, for me it is a good time to invest and after some time has hope that it would do the same like some time ago... Hope it will be done.
cryptoscoope (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

I do not think BTC is a potential, because they need a lot of money to invest if they want to make a high profit. Why do not we invest in the altcoins have these fomo good? ICX and NEO are two very potential altcoins at the moment. Just $ 2k, we can buy NEO and ICX bulk. Let's invest in ICX more than NEO.
if you invest Just $ 2k in speedcash, you can take price so high

many people like to buy shitcoins-fork but with masternodes with marketcaps over 1B, and then try hopelessly to sell their rewards which become cheaper tens and hundreds of times... as it should be to shitcoin.

If you look at SCS - already done work and technical capabilities are worth much more than the current marketcap. lol
And when more investors understand this, we will remember with a smile this $ 0.36$ price.

fvderblvck

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:49:37 PM

I AM BUYING SPEEDCASH!!!!

I have been lucky enough to make some really nice crypto investments with huge bargains, Nano inclusive and one thing I notice here is this is exactly how Nano started out.

I sincerely feel this will be bigger than Nano if you consider coin supply, security, scalabilty, dev activeness, already working product and really interesting roadmap.

This is not some fancy coin that wants to do theoretical extraordinaries like most of these fake ICO projects, everything on the roadmap is 100% achievable for real world use and the devs have been constantly meeting roadmap timelines for a year now.

Just take a look at the github and see for yourself.

The only thing this coin needs to hit $1000 is solid community backing.

It is totally worth the risk and I'll keep buying every chance I get, I suggest you do the same too.

Just look at this beautiful comparison of Speedcash with other more established coins.

This is one project I'll be rooting for endlessly! 

http://www.scash.ml/   

https://t.me/speedcashcoin

https://youtu.be/EWcXC9Hfy6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lks1Kh8i-8M

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!
cryptoscoope (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:41:00 PM

Wow Speedcash green even with bitcoin red

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZUJhhBX0AA2ZO0.jpg:large
cryptoscoope (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:13:59 AM

another big move

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZWxngQWkAYBXQp.jpg
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

Nobody can see the future. There will be any altcoin who will go 100x for sure. But at the moment no body can predict this coin. And its more luck to catch a coin like these. So if you want to go safe, you will need to invest in the top10 altcoins like last year. With the main coins, you cant do antything wrong.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:17:27 AM

Well this is first time I have heard about this coin..but as you explained it very deeply it looks like a good one..well I will do my own research now about this coin and see if I can also invest some in it

meejay

Activity: 630

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

Hi there,

I got three ICO's for you to DYOR;
  • AirPod: A startup which will provide pods on major airports where the renter would have a privacy of space that is soundproof and lightproof.
    Details @ https://air-pod.io/
  • Smoke.Network: Steem alike cannabis oriented blockchain project where content creators and voters are rewarded with cryptocurrency. https://smoke.network/ By the way they are airdropping half of total amount of coins to participators. https://smoke.network/airdrop
  • Cell Blocks: Creating an Economy for 
 Inmates Within the Prison System. Project wants to cure payment problems exist in prison system. Problems with Payment in the U.S. Prison System: 1- No Protection or Recourse for Inmates 2-Lack of Transparency and Accountability 3- Inefficient and Time Consuming

Kind regards,

drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

Thanks for the information. It's worth having a look at.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: