Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018  (Read 3274 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:44:47 PM

get profits for speedcash for almost 100x if not wrong my understandin getting from the altcoins, I think tha's is very impossible I'm not a negative thinking person but is crazy to reach that value make profits.
learn very well mate to avoid loses in your investment I believe the altcoin are one them have possible to increase but not 100x.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fvderblvck

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:56:50 PM

This is a very interesting topic especially with regards to the Speedcash project. I have been lucky enough to make some really nice crypto investments with huge bargains, Nano inclusive and one thing I notice here is this is exactly how Nano started out. I sincerely feel this will be bigger than Nano if you consider coin supply, security, scalabilty, dev activeness, already working product and really interesting roadmap. This is not some fancy coin that wants to do theoretical extraordinaries like most of these fake ICO projects, everything on the roadmap is 100% achievable for real world use and the devs have been constantly meeting roadmap timelines for a year now. Just take a look at the github and see for yourself. The only thing this coin needs to hit $1000 is solid community backing. It is totally worth the risk and I'll keep buying every chance I get, I suggest you do the same too. Just look at this beautiful comparison of Speedcash with other more established coins. This is one project I'll be rooting for endlessly!
cryptoscoope (OP)

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:28:46 AM

which is better hold or day trade? or is there more better to earn more coins? Smiley
best to hold this coin can reach 100$ and more easy, and you will reward for stake 8%
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

Your informations sounds really good but i never heard before about this coin, So I would not invest in it because it is too risky. But i want listen other opinion

Well, you shouldn't take the risk. Better do your own research on the project, I'm sure you'll be impressed with Scash project. A few weeks back, I was in your place with the same thinking. Now I know a little more about the project and I know this project will succeed. Why did I consider to invest in SCS?
1. Already trading in exchanges.
2. Listed on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/speedcash/
3. Faster transaction
4. Anonymous
5. Low price
6. 8% annual reward for hodler
7. Private messenger

* This is all my personal opinion. You should not take this as investment advice.
daniel634

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:24:15 PM

Are you fascinated with cryptocurrency mining? You heard the story that because of huge ASIC machines or GPU farms from pro miners, it is almost impossible to mine Bitcoin or many popular cryptocurrency coins as hobby. Here is your chance, Marinecoin is the first miner-less coin that penalize the pro miners with dynamic hashing algorithm and guarantees that you can mine up to 1000 MTC per day in your own Window or Mac PC by just using the wallet software. Marinecoin is time tested self sustaining dev-less coin that is made for iot machine to machine payment network. Marinecoin is community driven coin with time dilution technology .
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:31:50 PM

As well as any investment is also balanced with our activities to get the right and timing that fits. because if we are wrong and lack of knowledge in a loss something is the thing that we will face
cryptoscoope (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:03:00 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 12:20:41 PM by cryptoscoope

whats up
cryptoscoope (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

I've never heard about this crypto project before, I'm not sure that investors can get this profit, but it's worth reading about the project.
because there is alot of project and most trader dont search for the hidden treasure, check there website and speak to developers in telegram goup
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

I won't ignore the power of SCS burst technology. I'll check their roadmap once I get some time.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:24:17 PM

In 2018 there are many coins which are expected to rise and give you good returns. I am having coins lists which are expected to give you at least x20 to x50 returns in next few months to years. Yes Cardano is one of my list which is expected to rise and the next coins is Domuscoin which is going to be released soon in the real estate sector and other than this i think that coins like Zcash and Monero which are expected to to be one of the best anonymous crypto coins etc.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:41:24 PM

get profits for speedcash for almost 100x if not wrong my understandin getting from the altcoins, I think tha's is very impossible I'm not a negative thinking person but is crazy to reach that value make profits.
learn very well mate to avoid loses in your investment I believe the altcoin are one them have possible to increase but not 100x.
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:47:26 AM

which is better hold or day trade? or is there more better to earn more coins? Smiley

You can invest on good ICOs my friend. If you already have good coins/alts just hold on to it till the cryptocurrency market recovers. I hold on some alts and I'm not mindful of the drop of its value. Patience in cryptocurrency usually is needed. If you think the coin is thrash then just sell on profit. Some research and I usually check on updates on the coins I hold. And you can join bounties too if you have time. Earn on rewards.
cryptoscoope (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:25:21 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 12:21:34 PM by cryptoscoope

https://www.arionum.com/
cryptoscoope (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:09:09 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 12:22:21 PM by cryptoscoope

https://tritonproject.org/index.html
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

I'm not going to lie I'm not sure if it'll be the best project, while it's still in my top 10, but I think by far it'll be the most profitable.
It's market cap is so tiny at the moment while it's community has outgrown it's value, this implies it's heavily undervalued.
I'd expect it to be at $1 very soon, beyond that a market cap much higher than present.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
archierabe100

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

does bitcoin rise near future? im so confused wich to invest
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:31:50 PM

I heard alot of noise about this speedcash, since I dont have time to do research, can someone enlighten me how it will dominate other anonymous crypto currency? Compare to others that provides fast transaction, how fast is speedcash?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
Mnemonikkk

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

People are afraid to invest in unknown coin. Please keep in mind that bitcoin in its infancy also was hidden and unknown. If you take a quick look at Speedcash technology and development activity you can be surprised that the price is still low. But this is an early stage and every project has to overcome first obstacles.

I can just suggest to do your own research. I did, and I have chosen Speedcash for my long-term investment.  Wink
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

I want to advise you to pay attention to the coin STRATIS. This is a great platform that has a finished product. It's a sleeping giant in the cryptocurrency world.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
cryptoscoope (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:38:25 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 12:24:04 PM by cryptoscoope

https://tritonproject.org/index.html
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: