Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:08:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency?  (Read 530947 times)
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:32:51 PM

I believe that all investments, on any one, are risky, when we do the work, it also has its own risks and it is necessary to know how to better manage risks. You need to Sell when it reaches the saturation point
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:27:04 AM

actually, to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency is you only need to control your emotion if you see the price is down because most the people become panic to see this is happening. they cannot think more about what they need to do and they only sell their coin without waiting for a while and they cannot stay calm. and if you can do this, then you can handle 50% of your loss and you only need to wait for the price to increase again so you can sell your coin to get the profit.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:20:16 AM

before entering to invest in crypto as well as its more to research because of the research can take risks that will be in the future

I think research can help but it is better if you have a connection and knowledge. A lot of people are getting rich just on holding and investing on these volatile digital currency, it is easy but for a lot of people, volatility is not a joke. Even if you research, crypto will prove you they are unpredictable, you may still be even scammed by these cryptos.
Yeah I agree with you. You can lessen the risk in investing cryptocurrency by having an enough knowledge and you have always time to monitor the status of the crypto. You should also set your own tactics or techniques on how you can reach your goal in a way that you will not feel very pressure on it.

Yes proper strategies and techniques can surely help us to prevent losing our investments and also more studies and research and believing our instinct will help us a lot.
Of course now there are many sites which has good popularity and good management about information of bitcoin, so if you want to invest then you can make good choice when you see the price is not so high, risk is our part of life we just need to wait and take risk as it has a lot of profit for all of us, we just want to get income so be ready to face high risk in bitcoin investment as there is success behind the risk.

antoniolukaseo2010

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:29:58 AM

The most effective way to lower your risk is to do more research.

I think the same as you. The most effective way to reduce risk is to do more research
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

When managing your crypto coin investment  is just to be careful , informative , and always safety when making transactions , to eliminate the risks of this investments ,because once your are mistaken ,it will not return to you anymore, so be patient ,observant , review your transactions twice before completing it so there will be no regret in the end.

Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

The best way to minimize risk is to diversify investment then the risk can be minimized and if you do investment with zero risk then your profit margin will be much less so i think that invest some funds in government notes and bonds too.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Natalie656Rogers

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

Only take time to understand the problem before you invest to avoid risk. And learn from those who come first.
brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

The question is very hard to answer, investing in the new market like crypto always has the risk. But i think you will reduce the risk if you have the good strategy when investing. Depends on the market: uptrend or downtrend, you will have the proper way to earn money. When uptrend, you can trading or invest in ICO to get the big profit, but when downtrend, wait and collect by airdrop or bounty is the safe way to avoid the risk.
I would say that the first thing that need to be done is to invest in a coin that you know about and that you have enough knowledge that it will pay off in future after you invest in it. Such a coin can be recognized by the process of crypto evaluation that takes into account the factors like risk, profitability and liquidity. The latter two affect the value of cryptocurrency in the market positively and such a coin is taken for investment. This way, the major risk is managed. Latter on, you should make wise decisions according to the market condition which will help manage the risk.
Zelezinskyi

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:21:22 PM

You need to manage your investments in crypto not only in trading, but you need to get acquainted with things that are important, such as news and speculation
seniorita

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:36:16 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

In investment, the risk is always there, you can't avoid it especially in Bitcoin because it's fluctuations, you can only reduce it like learn everything about your I and knowing what risk you will face.
florianuhlemann

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:22:01 AM

there is no need to separate investments in cryptocurrencies from investments in other instruments, such as stocks. accordingly, you need to apply the same rules as with other assets
Cobrak777

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:58:34 AM

You must consider only one. You can't get the details of the person you sent bitcoin. And at the address of bitcoin, their word differences will not be different. You will lose bitcoin, only in the sense of release before payment is made. You must use escrow in trading to avoid the loss. The first and the obvious is do not put all your funds, however amazing it seems, how the team promises or how much it is shaken, because it can be a trap or it can fail, do not put all your funds.
Jamboo30

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

When investing in Crypto, the thing I fear most is fraud. I've hacked my wallet MEW with $ 2000 worth of tokens. In addition, the trading and investment of poor quality ICO also made me lose. So my strategy now is to divide the budget into 3 parts: 50% I will hold the TOP coin as BTC or ETH, 30% I will trade the potential coin and the remaining 20% ​​I invest in ICO. I use this formula and feel it pretty well, which makes me profitable but of course when the market grows.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:11:13 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

For me, one of the best way to avoid the risks here in crypto is through studying and learning where the risks comes from and when will it occur. If you have an idea about such things, you may reduce the damage a risk may done or you can avoid it totally. Just always be smart and wise with your decisions to make the most of crypto without risks.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Jackulero

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

Before putting a money into an investment you know that they have a risk involve in everything so you must manage your own money or cut losses if you are afraid that you cannot back your money that was invested, but you can avoid that scenario by doing some research regarding on where you are going to invest then study it and continue in learning it was process by process not just you want it will happen.
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

You can manage the risk by not putting all your capital in one investment.
You need to also earn to hold Your digital assets and not to sell at loss due to one rumour or another.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:04:16 PM

With a specific end goal to deal with the dangers of bitcoin investment,  think about what is the likelihood of event of the occasion? What are the outcomes? Combine those 2 together, and that is your risk.Make your own actions prior to these risks and assess the alleviating activities for viability and presentation to new risk. Take this technique and apply it to everything in your life. It sounds difficult, yet once you become acclimated to doing it, it should be possible.
peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

One of the major reasons why people lose money from investments is lack of proper research and greed. This is the major reason why people lose alot, for someone to be successful in cryptocurrency research is very important and contentment also, cos greed would result in loss most times.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

Investing in crypto is more risky than investing in real estate. For me if there is a price decline, I will hold on longer and be patient. Selling at a low price will only make us lose, and it is very painful.

XeBaass

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:36:00 PM

Better choose strong coins and potentially can survive, avoid to buy crypto when the price jumps high because the enormous value it can fall at any time and it's a huge risk.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: