Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:03:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you make crypto investment decisions  (Read 307 times)
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:48:58 AM

I'm looking to understand how people decide how to trade? Do you do any analysis, and what exactly? How ofter do you trade and why?
And that difficult, here explain it is possible now to trade when price in falling and unknown at what level she will be tomorrow. And if it was said you that in a week she will be in 3 times anymore, then took chance. All for us on prognoses, successes. An all market tendency is clear, simply separate coins behave on anything.

shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:56:49 AM

If you want to trade then you should focus on your technical analysis and it's enough to do basic fundamental analysis to make sure the coin won't be delisted. You should learn how to identify support line, resistance and other patterns including bull and bear pattern and what they means. It's not necessary to trade often as i prefer to find something good to trade rather than doing a lot of random trade.

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:24:29 AM

If im looking to trade then i personally like to follow long charts like daily or weekly charts, they clearly tell you about the trend and you can make long term trades based on those charts but you have to remain patient for decent profit.
Doesn’t matter whether you do day trading, short term investment or long term investment, you won’t gain profit unless you have enough patience. Doesn’t matter how much analysis you do, number of charts you study and research you do, if you don’t have patience then you aren’t fit to invest or trade in crypto market or any other stock market.

Patience can said to be the key for success in crypto trading. Although one can earn significant profit if he/she understands the market trend and trades accordingly.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

I learned about technical analysis and fundamental analysis, but i more focus to learn technical analysis because this is more helpfull. Now i trade on crypto that paired with USDT or fiat so when any bad news come, i can sell ASAP all my digital asset to the that fiat. Because i was trade on pair altcoin with BTC but more difficult  how to manage the digital asset from high fluctuacion.
Trading crypto currencies in fiat money is always a good idea. It can save your money in time and as well as help to increase the number of your holdings in time. If the market is going under correction, you must convert all you’re holding to fiat money in order to stop your loss and buy back later when the market is at its lowest point and is on the verge of recovering.

In this way you can increase the number of coins you hold and gain significant profit when the market recovers and goes bullish again. The movement of altcoins is usually related to the movement of BTC, therefore trading in fiat money proves more effective and helps gain more profit and increase one’s portfolio.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:18:37 AM

I'm looking to understand how people decide how to trade? Do you do any analysis, and what exactly? How ofter do you trade and why?

For trading you have to be very active and skillful as trading is very risky.Always trade in those coins which undergoes high fluctuations because you can get more profit in this way.I use my BTC on daily trading and earning enough profit on daily basis.I have analyzed BTC in all respect,research on its crash history,parabolic charts,moving average for last 3 years,so i know when is the good time to trade.Trading is basically done for benefit.
Indeed. Trading requires much more attention and skill to gain profit in short amount of time than investing and holding for gaining long term benefits. Trading is basically done to increase the numbers of coin holding that one has by selling the coins when the market is about to go bearish and enter correction and then buying again when the market is low and is about to recover and see bullish trend. By doing so, one can increase the number of coins her has and gain significant profit and much more than before when market goes for a bull run.
lisabrandon

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

I make crypto investment decision when am guaranteed that the project am investing in will assist me in securing my future. Crypto investment is reliable and cool to invest in.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: