Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Not] Good price at CEX.io  (Read 49046 times)
krampus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Village Idiot

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:03:47 PM

Sorry to jump into such an impassioned debate, but I thought I should objectively report:
It's still very much possible to make a profit at cex.io IF you trade well instead of just holding.

I hold it as self-evident that nobody with a referral link to cex.io can claim objectivity about cex.io.

As you can quite clearly see: Have a graph telling the jittery tale of how it's entirely possible to double your investment in under a week.

Congratulations! You've just proved what nobody was actually disputing: that it is possible to day trade at cex.io. For that matter, you can day-trade anything that has regular fluctuations. It would be stupid for me to disagree with that, and it's even stupider for you (and everyone else) to keep pointing that out. This is not actually in dispute.

Way to completely and utterly miss the point!

But as long as we're talking about day trading: if you engage in day trading something that has a predictable downward slope -- with no mechanism for short sales -- you're necessarily taking on more risk than almost any other day-trading opportunity. This will result in losses, despite some percentage of individuals who are lucky or skilled enough to make a profit. On the whole, there will be BY DEFINITION more losers than winners in such a context.

I pledge never to use this space for sleazy referrals, gambling spam, or to beg for handouts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FalconFly

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Sentinel

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:24:19 PM

I see a user "Thom" on my ignore list posted something but judging from the quoted parts, I'm sure his are the same weasel-ish pseudo-arguments as xandriel uses.

Wouldn't be surprised to see some graph with a make-believe story of oh-how-ever-successful the guy doubled his money on cex.io as "proof" (because he tried to pull that off those payed-shill-BS on various occasions, just to get his story destroyed within minutes, thus him ending up on my ignore list). These paid shills always run with the same stories somehow.

(disclaimer : of course I sneak-peeked to see it Wink )

This forum signature is like its owner - it can't be bought
Thom

Activity: 112

Be kind man, don't be mankind

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 09:03:46 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 12:47:57 AM by Thom

I hold it as self-evident that nobody with a referral link to cex.io can claim objectivity about cex.io.

I did mention it was a referral-less fixed initial deposit account. If I was pointing referrals at that account, I wouldn't make out like my postings about this account and the bots I run in it are objective. Keeping it just so was my original intention.

This account took no deposits over the duration of this graph, and has no referrals to make sure profits/losses are easy to track.

Full disclosure: I have a 2nd cex account which I use solely for referrals and occasional hardware miners, since bots for cex are young and can't be told to leave a proportion of an account's funds alone (yet). Because I've blogged and posted in detail and with no truthbending on this forum and elsewhere, dialogued with bot authors, and set up some actual humans I know IRL with cex accounts + bots, I do get some referrals, yeah. But these graphs of mine don't include them. And they're a lot smaller than the profits I'm graphing.

Way to completely and utterly miss the point!

Naw, I was following up on my previous post in this thread, at which point the point you speak of was somewhat in dispute, which I was keen to dispel by demonstrating via graph that if you're agile you can indeed trade and gain on cex's unique staircase-like downslope.

Wouldn't be surprised to see some graph with a make-believe story of oh-how-ever-successful the guy doubled his money on cex.io as "proof" (because he tried to pull that off those payed-shill-BS on various occasions, just to get his story destroyed within minutes, thus him ending up on my ignore list). These paid shills always run with the same stories somehow.

Pity about that, since even a cursory examining of my posting history shows that we took fairly different approaches to cex, and while I'm not shy about posting that cexio is working for me, I'm also posting how I'm doing so and with what tools. tl:dr: gekko+caution.

So the embittered mass of one can feel free to carry on ignoring and ignore that too. It's also real sweet to see such eagerness to dis my sig while consistently ignoring the part that says "It's short for Thomassina" and insisting on calling me "he" and a "salesman". That's classy.

It's short for Thomassina ⚥ • BTC veteran, Bitcointalk neophyte • BTC1THoM4cn8hHTyE637DEPMCLcerZe1mL1X • Cex.IO Cloud Mining - don't risk preorders, mine & trade now!
༺ ☤ Curecoin - Fold Proteins, Earn Coins! ☤   CURE: B8cjEuGKH3qofsxGGEVYdTwUrpfCTxQP7u ༻
krampus

Village Idiot

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:18:49 PM

I did mention it was a referral-less fixed initial deposit account. If I was pointing referrals at that account, I wouldn't make out like my postings about this account and the bots I run in it are objective. Keeping it just so was my original intention.

That's a very, very poor attempt at sidestepping my plain-spoken point. The issue is not whether your referral link contributes to the numbers you are using to demonstrate "profitability" in your secondary account. The issue is that YOU have a conflict of interest because of your referral link, and so YOU can't actually speak objectively about cex.io.

I pledge never to use this space for sleazy referrals, gambling spam, or to beg for handouts.
Thom

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 09:38:13 PM

That's a very, very poor attempt at sidestepping my plain-spoken point. The issue is not whether your referral link contributes to the numbers you are using to demonstrate "profitability" in your secondary account. The issue is that YOU have a conflict of interest because of your referral link, and so YOU can't actually speak objectively about cex.io.

*frontstep*

Tried it, liked it, decided it's worth linking to, linked sig, posted results, enjoying a bit of referral kickback. Mostly posting because more users + more bitcoins + more adoption + more happy. But also because many friends IRL ask "how u do that?" so here it is.

If you want an opinion of cex and the person in question likes it you'll most likely see a referral link too. That's kind of the proof we like it.

But again feel free to ignore it. I don't need referrals. Because cex is working out for me.

</ourobourous>

It's short for Thomassina ⚥ • BTC veteran, Bitcointalk neophyte • BTC1THoM4cn8hHTyE637DEPMCLcerZe1mL1X • Cex.IO Cloud Mining - don't risk preorders, mine & trade now!
༺ ☤ Curecoin - Fold Proteins, Earn Coins! ☤   CURE: B8cjEuGKH3qofsxGGEVYdTwUrpfCTxQP7u ༻
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:48:58 PM

It tells you nothing of me, but more of your inability to read and comprehend.

I think it's rad that when you're in a hole, you keep digging. Balls-out, man!

Sure you don't 'accept' a referral. I was simply stating that I have not accepted any payment...or to put in a way so you might understand, I have not gained anything from the referral link.

You're dodging the question. Again. The statement "I have not accepted any payment" is deliberately misleading and you fucking know it. Either you have received something in return for your referral link, or you haven't made any referrals. Which is it? This bit about "accepted" is just weasly. There is no "accept" in this context.

Also, I have seen many better forum members than yourself supporting referral links in their sig. Are you really suggesting all such members are spammers?

I realize this was probably directed at FalconFly, but I'll answer anyway. Yes, I think those members are spamming the forum.

Your pointless arguments about a subject you clearly know nothing of just makes you look even more ridiculous.

You keep saying that, presumably in some vain hope that if you repeat it enough times it will be true. It won't.

You really are a pointless moron.
Now you think I am in a hole, digging my way out....again wrong. You clearly have nothing better to do in life than increasing your post count.
I am not misleading at all. I have received NOTHING from the referral link...nor have I received anything from anybody else...Can you not understand this simple fact?Huh? I have received nothing at all from anybody.
The question about spamming was actually directed at YOU, Yes YOU the one who claimed it was spamming. Why do you troll these forums if you hate seeing every post containing a sig??? Well, at least I can enjoy some happiness knowing you dislike it so much.

I was simply correcting a misguided view about not being able to profit on cex, in the hope others would also benefit in the way I have. In reality I am glad stupid people like yourself will never use such services, I don't need the extra competition for the available profit.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
krampus

Village Idiot

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:06:27 PM

I've been called worse.

Now you think I am in a hole, digging my way out....again wrong. You clearly have nothing better to do in life than increasing your post count.

I own a forum, elsewhere, unrelated to Bitcoin. If there's one thing that owning and running a forum has taught me, it's that stupid people are blissfully unaware of their own stupidity. The second thing it has taught me is that post count is a pretty meaningless metric. So no, I'm not interested in post count. This forum software doesn't even directly show post count -- all the better.

I do, however, enjoy annoying the fuck out of idiots. I especially enjoy arguing dishonest people into the ground. So go ahead -- keep replying. I will continue to use your own words to demonstrate what a dishonest fuckwit you are.

I am not misleading at all. I have received NOTHING from the referral link...nor have I received anything from anybody else...Can you not understand this simple fact?Huh? I have received nothing at all from anybody.

That was almost an honest answer, in stark contrast to your previous attempts. But then I have to ask -- why have it in your sig? Why not just a straight link to cex.io, without the referral part? Surely if you like cex.io so much and just want to selflessly promote them, then the link in your signature shouldn't need the referral bit, right?

Right?

The question about spamming was actually directed at YOU, Yes YOU the one who claimed it was spamming.

Then you have pretty shitty quoting habits. The quote above your reply was FalconFly's.

Why do you troll these forums if you hate seeing every post containing a sig??? Well, at least I can enjoy some happiness knowing you dislike it so much.

That's a stupid question. But I'll give you a stupid answer: For the same reason I drive on freeways that have billboards. Just because I don't like the constant and intrusive advertising doesn't mean that the freeway is entirely without value.

I was simply correcting a misguided view about not being able to profit on cex, in the hope others would also benefit in the way I have. In reality I am glad stupid people like yourself will never use such services, I don't need the extra competition for the available profit.

In your infinite wisdom, you have failed to notice that the profitable portion of cex.io is the day trading aspect, and that you necessarily need people stupider than you to buy your shares at inflated prices. No wait, strike that. You probably do realize this fundamental relationship between buying and selling, and are simply looking for more suckers to buy GHs shares from you at prices above what you paid for them.

I'm here to make sure they know that assholes like you are dishonest predators looking to take money from the noobs.

xandriel

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:27:45 PM

I've been called worse.

I own a forum, elsewhere, unrelated to Bitcoin. If there's one thing that owning and running a forum has taught me, it's that stupid people are blissfully unaware of their own stupidity. The second thing it has taught me is that post count is a pretty meaningless metric. So no, I'm not interested in post count. This forum software doesn't even directly show post count -- all the better.

I do, however, enjoy annoying the fuck out of idiots. I especially enjoy arguing dishonest people into the ground.

That was almost an honest answer, in stark contrast to your previous attempts. But then I have to ask -- why have it in your sig? Why not just a straight link to cex.io, without the referral part? Surely if you like cex.io so much and just want to selflessly promote them, then the link in your signature shouldn't need the referral bit, right?

Right?

The question about spamming was actually directed at YOU, Yes YOU the one who claimed it was spamming.

Then you have pretty shitty quoting habits. The quote above your reply was FalconFly's.

Why do you troll these forums if you hate seeing every post containing a sig??? Well, at least I can enjoy some happiness knowing you dislike it so much.

That's a stupid question. But I'll give you a stupid answer: For the same reason I drive on freeways that have billboards. Just because I don't like the constant and intrusive advertising doesn't mean that the freeway is entirely without value.

In your infinite wisdom, you have failed to notice that the profitable portion of cex.io is the day trading aspect, and that you necessarily need people stupider than you to buy your shares at inflated prices. No wait, strike that. You probably do realize this fundamental relationship between buying and selling, and are simply looking for more suckers to buy GHs shares from you at prices above what you paid for them.

I'm here to make sure they know that assholes like you are dishonest predators looking to take money from the noobs.

Dishonest? Predator? Don't make me laugh. Never have I been, nor will I be. These are traits which I despise in people.
I would be more concerned about your intentions, never used cex yet know for a fact that you cannot make a profit? How? Sounds more like you are misleading people.
You are the asshole, claiming you know about the profitability of cex, when myself and others who actually use the service actually do make a profit. This is not a lie, just truth. It is possible, and fairly easy, but obviously too difficult for a superior being such as yourself.
You excel yourself further by claiming that this behaviour as dishonest and predatory, whilst you hold your btc and hope someone (who you refer to as a stupid noob or sucker) comes along and offers more money than it is currently worth.

Trading in BTC or GH/s is basically the same, all profit is at someone else's expense. If you don't like it, you probably shouldn't bother with BTC either.

Get off your fucking high horse, and grow the fuck up.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:45:17 PM

Sorry to jump into such an impassioned debate, but I thought I should objectively report:
It's still very much possible to make a profit at cex.io IF you trade well instead of just holding.

As you can quite clearly see: Have a graph telling the jittery tale of how it's entirely possible to double your investment in under a week.

Watch twin the peaks; each blip is an hour's average, so partial hours spent holding BTC register low, so only peaks are relevant.

This account took no deposits over the duration of this graph, and has no referrals to make sure profits/losses are easy to track. It sells all its NMC for GHS, and it trades GHS/BTC on EMA curves and a fair bit of human trading intervention.

And yes, I have a cexio referral link in my sig, too! It's a perfect complement to honest posts reporting profits and success at cexio, no?

Proves once again cex.io cloud mining is a money-burning machine par excellence.

Think about it: If they burned what you lost trading, it would be gone. As you can see, y'all sold it to other users. For too little.

So I guess... sorry-not-sorry but thanks and carry on?

Pretty impressive!
jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:47:34 PM

I really dont know what your problems is guys. There are two facts which dont really conflict.

1) Mining at CEX is not profitable
2) You can make good bucks with a good trading strategy on CEX

There is really no need to flood this thread with personal dislikes...
krampus

Village Idiot

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:54:48 PM

Dishonest? Predator? Don't make me laugh. Never have I been, nor will I be. These are traits which I despise in people.

Take a look in the mirror, then. If you're day trading in something that fluctuates but has a larger downward slope, then your profit is at the expense of someone else. If you're day trading something that is completely unpredictable or -- better -- on the rise, then everybody wins.

Simples.

I would be more concerned about your intentions, never used cex yet know for a fact that you cannot make a profit? How? Sounds more like you are misleading people.

Speaking of dishonest, there you go again. That's not what I said and you and everyone else here knows it. Repeating it as if I said it makes you a schmuck.

You are the asshole

Thank you!

when myself and others who actually use the service actually do make a profit.

Admit that you make your profits via day trading and that mining is unprofitable. Do that -- without qualifications -- and I'll shut up.

Get off your fucking high horse, and grow the fuck up.

You first, buck-o.

krampus

Village Idiot

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:00:28 PM

The problem here is that newbies who are drawn to mining think that cex.io is a good place to learn how to mine. In fact, it is not. It does nothing but turn X Bitcoins into X/2 Bitcoins. There are newbies right here in this thread who have stated that cex.io is their only opportunity to mine, because of the cost of equipment and the difficulty in getting in on a valid pre-order that will actually ship in time to ROI. Cex.io presents itself -- along with a bunch of dishonest fuckwits in this thread -- as being the solution to the mining hardware problem. It is nothing of the sort, and I won't be satisfied until dishonest people like xandriel stop insisting that cex.io is "profitable" without owning up to the specific nature of that profit -- day trading. Nothing wrong with day trading, per se, but it takes skill and constant maintenance, and necessarily involves someone else losing money because of the downward trend at cex.io.

It's a bait-and-switch, plain and simple. And if these fuckwits keep playing the bait-and-switch game, I will keep pointing out that they are dishonest.

Period.

Thom

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 11:35:46 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 03:02:37 AM by Thom

It's a bait-and-switch, plain and simple. And if these fuckwits keep playing the bait-and-switch game, I will keep pointing out that they are dishonest.

Period.

Semicolon;

It's a mining exchange. Therefore if one intends to participate, one should really be mining and exchanging. It's not a mining buyandhold, nor would anyone bother recommending such a thing, even for bribery, for it would be transparently untenable and, well, about as ridiculous as other so-called cloud mining facilities seen flogging their dubious wares on here. At least cex is an exchange so if you don't like it you can sell and bail that very second.

Likewise, one can buy some hashpower and use it for mining and even sell it at a profit at cexio with good timing. It's pretty damn hard to do that with physical mining hardware. That's the basis upon which I recommend it, particularly in this climate of folk getting ripped off regularly on late delivery / underpowered / hard to config / vapourware mining rigs.

If still in doubt, have a hypothetical race as if you were a noob with a small initial investment who wanted to get their mine on.

Imagine ordering yourself, say 0.2BTC worth of brand new USB miners, then mining 0.001BTC, then selling them for as much as you can. Factor in electricity usage, CPU uptime, a hub or two, a little downtime, and a day of initial setup time for the hypothetical noob to work out how to mine, etc.

I guarantee that in the same timespan, one could mine at least double that amount @ cex and still potentially turn a profit on the sale alone. Considerably more of a profit if even the simplest of bots were allowed in play. Time factored in for figuring out all this is free, because it can be done before investing.

So out of those two hypothetical noobs: Who got burned more? Who wasted more time? I've done both now and though I like my miners, I know which avenue is paydirt and which one is a large collection of barely profitable objects I'll likely be wearing as necklaces or giving away to kids before 2014 is out.

What's more (and I can't believe this isn't talked about more) trading backtests also confirm that running a bot with a 50/50 rapid portfolio balancing script at cexio will result in little to no gain or loss, even if used through massive chart shifts and over long periods of time. Even backtests from day zero of cex confirm this. It would be kinda pointless in other exchanges, but at cex you can combine that with the mining rewards (which can't be simulated in backtesting) and you gots profit right there with very minimal risk of original investment dwindling. Only botfail, server integrity and the largest of whales can threaten that strategy, although it is only for the very patient.

So yah like many things, one's success @ cex is proportionally equal to the study and imagination that you put into leveraging it.
If all you wanna do is dis it and not try some of the more interesting ways to use it, your degree of success will be precisely zero.

stupid people are blissfully unaware of their own stupidity.

Valid.

I'll just leave this here.

BorisAlt

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:15:27 AM

Thom wins internet today.

Thom

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 12:50:25 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 03:01:20 AM by Thom

I win this too:

Thom

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 02:53:28 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 03:09:27 AM by Thom

Oh wow, now I've pasted many days of cex graphs together for my blog (they only graph a few days at a time), omitting a boring flat few days, it's hilariously gratuitous.

I think my point here is made. So feel free to join cex.io and see if you can outdo me. If you fancy. Use my link, or don't. No pressure. Wink

dyask

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:07:37 AM

I win this too:

That is all he has to give!  Grin
dyask

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:10:06 AM

I really dont know what your problems is guys. There are two facts which dont really conflict.

There is really no need to flood this thread with personal dislikes...

Actually mining has been profitable the last couple days! 
xandriel

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:10:49 AM

Oh wow, now I've pasted many days of cex graphs together for my blog (they only graph a few days at a time), omitting a boring flat few days, it's hilariously gratuitous.

I think my point here is made. So feel free to join cex.io and see if you can outdo me. If you fancy. Use my link, or don't. No pressure. Wink

Congrats Thom Smiley
It's always nice to see someone else doing well.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
krampus

Village Idiot

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:37:15 AM

I think my point here is made. So [sleazy referral link removed] feel free to join cex.io and see if you can outdo me. If you fancy. Use my link, or don't. No pressure. Wink

And during that time -- if you actually held the GHs shares for the duration, and if you didn't you're being dishonest again -- the price of one GHs went from 0.03970247 BTC to 0.0288999.

Wheee!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: