Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google and Alibaba join the blockchain party  (Read 837 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

lol, yesterday I hear about news that Google wants to block ads related to cryptocurrency but they instead want to create blockchain with their own version. very funny Grin

Well I really think this is a competition and google is trying to block other ads about Cryptocurrency or ICO so it can further utilize their own ICO, This can be a big hit to the public because I really think that google is the most influential browser right now and if they will decentralized their platform using blockchain technology it can be a bigger hit with the public, This could innovate more the usefulness of google to its client and can further outsource it services even further.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:59:58 PM

Lol. Google made a very strange move. First, ban advertising ICO, then open their own blockchain. It seems that they want to become monopolists, which can not but grieve.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

No one should be surprised when Google and Alibaba announce that their own respective blockchain platforms would be open to host crypto currencies. At least this is in a way, is positive news for the initial pioneers, early adopters and current community of crytpo world. From this it is clear that these huge corporations fully realize that blockchain is the future, and if so, cryptocurrencies would be very much part of that future.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

Blockchain is the future meaning cryptocurrency will develop even more and has better potential. This is good news for all the crypto users here.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

No one should be surprised when Google and Alibaba announce that their own respective blockchain platforms would be open to host crypto currencies. At least this is in a way, is positive news for the initial pioneers, early adopters and current community of crytpo world. From this it is clear that these huge corporations fully realize that blockchain is the future, and if so, cryptocurrencies would be very much part of that future.
It seems to me that these are plans for the future. Necessary condition for this is to ensure that the government was not opposed to people used cryptocurrency for direct trade. I do not believe in the confidentiality of my data provided by Google. As I can in such conditions use Google for trade. It will be easier for me to open my online store.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:29:29 PM

Blockchain is the future meaning cryptocurrency will develop even more and has better potential. This is good news for all the crypto users here.
That is a very good news for us. I would probably use that to buy bitcoins at the moment. The price of bitcoin is quite reasonable and this is an opportunity for them to make a lot of money from investing. Thank you for the news and hope you will have more constructive posts in the future.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:07:30 PM

Few if any people in this thread understand what's going on.

These enterprises are not developing their own blockchains and patenting the technology to make people like us rich.

It's like saying closed source databases are good for open source magic internet money.

(Ironically, MySQL isn't that bad off under Oracle...)
kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

Google banning the crypto ads do not gels well with this news. may be with their own blockchain they wants to eat the whole pie alone. who knows  Roll Eyes

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:55:27 PM

I knew that Google's decision to ban ads was only the beginning of their own project. Cryptos are a huge opportunity for everybody, only a fool won't consider them.
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

lol, yesterday I hear about news that Google wants to block ads related to cryptocurrency but they instead want to create blockchain with their own version. very funny Grin

Yes, I have also heard that news from somewhere. In my opinion, Google is an advanced technology company that will not miss the chance to use Blockchain technology, so I do not feel strange that its join in the Blockchain party.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:20:15 PM

Both of these giants surely would've done enough prior research to step up to the occasion in an attempt to announce their respective blockchain implementation moves. The former, been known to have the highest power in terms of servers across the world can be expected to work with the highest level of developers to come out with the best of the art blockchain technology and this would serve as benchmarks for the many more IT giants to follow.
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:27:10 PM

This is certainly a problem that I had already foreseen. Very soon, there will be Googlecoin, Facebookcoin, Amazoncoin and so on.
This will be positive, but it will mean death for all other cryptocurrencies.
And - you can bet - these new ones will not be decentralized at all.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:42:16 PM

I think this will be very positive for cryptocurrencies in general (even though I think it's funny with all the ad blocking news). However, having a big trusted company join the blockchain party, might also help decrease the FUD and negativity that is still associated with blockchains, cryptocurrencies, etc.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:46:46 PM

Blockchain is the tech driving most of these tokens and I think looking at the advantages the technology present to us, they need to look into it and confirm if it really worth hype. I believe Micorsoft and IBM are both working on Blockchain and now Google and Alibaba the list keeps growing
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

Dont make us fool,your source link is ccn which is getting paid most of the time? do we need to spread false news to hype the market? dont think so because every coin has their own fundamentals and we do not need this hyping news because its unhealthy it means that these whales are going to manipulate the market again.

jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

It is always a good news when big companies join our cryptocurrency party. Because of that I believe in future of crypto.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:51:52 PM

Actually alibaba's payment tool, alipay is the product of block chain!

Alibaba is investing more money in the block chain research to make alipay more technical!

Want to make alipay universal!
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

Actually alibaba's payment tool, alipay is the product of block chain!

Alibaba is investing more money in the block chain research to make alipay more technical!

Want to make alipay universal!
Dont be so sure,these are just hyping news so that these whales gets what they want ,surely the market will dump again if this FUD has spread all over the market,the source is ccn which is unreliable? getting paid all the time theres a FUD or fake news in the market i wonder why people are still trusting these paid websites.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:58:14 PM

Dont make us fool,your source link is ccn which is getting paid most of the time? do we need to spread false news to hype the market? dont think so because every coin has their own fundamentals and we do not need this hyping news because its unhealthy it means that these whales are going to manipulate the market again.

As well as guys like you should not spread the negative fake news which are not needed for the market bro. There are some market places investors always ignore the fake news but here in this forum newbies mostly scammed because of this only bro.

Google is being shit now because of this I believe. If the blockchain network araise and become a payment for this world. Then we will find the Google also accepts the bitcoin in their playstore.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:12:21 PM

"Google is planning to create its own blockchain and offer cloud and transactional services through it."

Source - https://www.ccn.com/google-will-create-its-own-blockchain-in-the-future/

Regardless if you like google or not, I think this is amazing news. Blockchain is truly the future and I can't wait to see its future adaptations and uses.

But I think this will certainly kill a lot of platforms and coins. Thoughts?

Where just recently I read that they are going to ban advertising ICO and then such interesting news Smiley I'll keep an eye on it interestingly what happens. Thanks to the author.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: