Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google and Alibaba join the blockchain party  (Read 823 times)
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:12:14 PM

Planning so this news can be categorized into a FUD,because there are no confirmations yet.I doubt the source is a reliable, CCN really ? getting paid with the FUDs and positive news that they are posting,probably being handled by one of the market manipulators that is why they are posting positive news to the market would pump after they have bought from the dips ? classic manipulations as always.  Grin

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:17:07 PM

I knew that sooner or later google will join the blockchain because it is something we will see a lot in the future since cryprocurrency is becoming a payment method

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

Google on the one hand prohibits the advertisements of the ICO, on the other side enters the blockchain sector. I do not want to criminalize Google, I think it's a very good news for the sector, but this colossus should be more coherent
But this is the coherent))). They will get rid of competitors before the start of their blockchain, then they will start to conquer the world again. They do not need decentralization, so they will create their own decentralization. It will be an illusion of freedom, as it has been so far.
...centralized "blockchain" of corporations versus a social decentralized blockchain.

cryptikco

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

oh man, google makes his own blockchain. will this the real competitor to bitcoin?

I doubt it.  I would expect them to release APIs to allow others to easily leverage their blockchain.  So I *think* it would be closer to competing with Ethereum, Infinex, Stratis, etc.
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:36:55 PM

I am not very happy with all the rumours that giant companies are joining crypto. These companies are already successful. I am afraid they are just going to use and abuse block-chain technology.

cryptopan

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:41:12 PM

LOL idiot news,google has been cryptocurrency ads why would they eat their own balls? they wont ,alibaba too these news are coming from paid websites so dont expect too much because it wont happen CCN is a paid website by these whales so that there will be some expectations from people,a tool to fraud

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:55:57 PM

"Google is planning to create its own blockchain and offer cloud and transactional services through it."

Source - https://www.ccn.com/google-will-create-its-own-blockchain-in-the-future/

Regardless if you like google or not, I think this is amazing news. Blockchain is truly the future and I can't wait to see its future adaptations and uses.

But I think this will certainly kill a lot of platforms and coins. Thoughts?

What i think about these news? bullshit,a lot of FUDs are coming out positive and negative to manipulate the whole market? do you expect something from google after banning cryptocurrency ads? stupid people are spreading fake news to hype the market but eventually our community will be more aware with these manipulations.

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:03:14 PM

LOL, google wont do that its another FUD like the telegram ,facebook,amazon and other big website news,hyping the market ? so that these whales are going to sell their coins at the peak then will spread negative news so that they can easily DUMP the market again resulting to anothe bloodbath in the market? repeat the cycle until most of the people are rekt.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

Really - the new's about Alibaba and Google is exciting. And must be we will see blochchain technology in almost all spheres of our life. Most of token's, of course will disappear
pedropendukot

Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:10:45 PM

Dont be so sure,this is ridiculous on how these hyping people are doing shit articles ? CCN really a fraudster and paid website to spread FUD news in the community? surely people behind these stupid news are from the whales group that are manipulating our market,pitty those writers because google has banned cryptocurrecy ads and why would create ther own ?

NeverSop

Activity: 518

HODL

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:17:03 PM

LOL, google wont do that its another FUD like the telegram ,facebook,amazon and other big website news,hyping the market ? so that these whales are going to sell their coins at the peak then will spread negative news so that they can easily DUMP the market again resulting to anothe bloodbath in the market? repeat the cycle until most of the people are rekt.
This is very common in financial markets so if you catch this you will have a way to deal with market fluctuations. You can win if you follow the whale progress and vice versa, you will lose, that's the truth.

modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:17:42 PM

This is another garbage posts,google has recently announced that they will restrict cryptocurrecy advertisement to their advertising program why would they wanted to join the blockchain technology? alibaba really? doesnt make sense because these news are baseless the source of your articble is a trash and paid website.

WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:19:27 PM

"Google is planning to create its own blockchain and offer cloud and transactional services through it."

Source - https://www.ccn.com/google-will-create-its-own-blockchain-in-the-future/

Regardless if you like google or not, I think this is amazing news. Blockchain is truly the future and I can't wait to see its future adaptations and uses.

A technology has given birth to a new technology and will be implemented into the other technologies (this is a remarkable achievement), but i'm disappointed if eventually google will kill cryptocurrency (bitcoin), because in my opinion anyone using blockchain technology yet of course they support cryptocurrency.

187undercover

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:23:03 PM

Meanwhile Google blocks all block chain ads, they want to make their own block chain.
Sounds like they wanted monopoly.
hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:24:20 PM

Google doesnt show its support to cryptocurrencies ? why would the bother to join the blockchain party? doesnt make sense because recently they have restricted ICO advertisement thru their paid advertising program because they want to protect people from these ICO scams,their audience are much prioritize because if there no users there will be income from them.

Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:25:11 PM

If the main corporations enter the market, obviously the game changes completely, because with their power they will kill all the altcoins.
On the other hand, this would have a very heavy effect on world economies, and then the question would immediately become political. We'll see.

PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:25:30 PM

That is a very good news for us.
It means that now again the good time of crypto is going to start because now all of the people who are related to google and alibaba will start to learn about blockchain and they will come to know about bitcoin and when they will find all of its features then they will also adopt bitcoin and will invest in bitcoin and in this way bitcoin price will increase to a more higher peak of its time.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

I also got that news and I am very happy with that progress of these both of the companies. It will boost up their business as it is more convenient technology and along with that these companies will boost the technology with some more improvements like it will throw a positive image of blockchain on those who do not know blockchain and bitcoin and who hate blockchain technology.
cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:34:51 PM

Are you saying google will kiss cryptocurrency's ass after they have banned these ICO advertisements? is that what you want to say? are you trolling us! They wont because they have a good reputation with their own rules,doesnt make sense these big companies doesnt have any need to implement their existing systems to the blockchain.

cryptocrocs

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

Not going to happen after the restrictions that they have announced? probably this is just another FUD to make people hype the market doesnt make sense why these big players are spreading FUD before they are going to hype the market,after they took their profits from the peak they will spread the FUDs for the market to fail then buyback from the dips,repeat the cycle thats how i see these news.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: